Add and Subtract Game

Admin

So Finnish woman ice hockey team are going to be in top 4. Honestly seeing how they played their first 3 games. I really thought that being in top 4 could be impossible. But it’s nice to be wrong. 
they are playing against USA next. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

@the_sweetroad This game requires team work! I should know, as I switch between Add and Subtract teams all the time. :D

Let's do this!

:wow1:

@MayanEcho Is Eternal Love some kind of fantasy drama?

Oprah Winfrey Wow GIF

Some young men dressed in white jumping after /flying after some magic fan. They look like popcorn popping. FFing the first scene already.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

30 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

That means a lot coming from you. :wub::wub:

In Love Netflix GIF by The Swoon

i finally finished all of us are dead haha. went on a rampage of a rant! so you can do it too :D

i find it helps if you try to use first word with many vowels.

• Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Feeling bored without any K-drama to watch.. I see many chingus are in to a Thai drama lately and @partyon even started a drama thread? Not again for me.

Chingu, we need to pass our time with so many bad Korean dramas lately. :D

@the_sweetroad Watched ep 1. Let's just say that this drama is not for me.... :emmm:
Not into fantasy.

• LOL 5
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Is Eternal Love some kind of fantasy drama?

Some young men dressed in white jumping after /flying after some magic fan. They look like popcorn popping. FFing the first scene already.

It is, but the magic is secondary only, and it's barely there. The focus would be on the couple in different identities and lifetimes. I assure you that the main leads are now identified to their roles for this drama; they were that good. :)

Those young men are the elder disciples of FL's master. She arrives there in Kunlun with uncle's special someone Zhe Yan (BL there), who conceals her female appearance so that she can blend in as a student of Mo Yuan.

The fan they were after would eventually choose newcomer FL. This would be her signature weapon of choice, when she's not using the fan in its other form as a sword.

Oh yeah, Mo Yuan actor plays the twin who'll be born much later Ye Hua, hehehe. 

@the_sweetroad Yay, happy watching Reset with your son! :lol:

IMG_2151-720x822.jpg

Good evening everyone! Happy weekend!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1