Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, joccu said:

it´s been movie day for me. been watching movies whole day.

Nice. I actually have time to start a new drama or watch a movie but I can`t do it. I am not in a mood. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

@larus  It´s been long since I been watching movies. So I decided that I´m watching movies today.  It´s been nice see  some really good quality movies.

@partyon I haven´t even finished the first part of the new episode but I hate Pitch dad!!

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

Hi chingus!:dorakiss:

@MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sky Kang @sadthe1st @joccu @larus @agenth @Min2206 @Wuzetian @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @gm4queen @Ameera Ali @partyon @twinkle_little_star @SilverDawn @the_sweetroad @kokodus @willenette

top-30-funny-cat-memes-and-quotes-very-funny | Petsies

Oh movies! I want to watch this because I am already tired after two working days and there iis absolutely no ramnctic dramas airing and I need my dose of love and romance. What better than the ultimate love story?

Leaving you guys with one of my favourite songs from the movie. Yes, I bought the DVD. Am incorrigible.:bashful:Anyone liked it as much as I did? :D

+2

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

oh all that talk about telenovellas... I love this channel. They have the funniest videos about telenovellas. Here is a sample. Have you watched any of these telenovellas, chingus?

Tagging experts: 

@partyon @larus @joccu 

Spoiler

@the_sweetroad 

Spoiler

Yup, she died. There is a sequel, I mean a book to get him a partner but it is a bad. Disappointing! Don't read it. :headbang:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@joccu I have never watched any. I only came across this channel while surfing and since then I have been imbibing all that knowledge about telenovellas from them. I would love to watch one. Seems like a total trainwreck!  Here is another one. I love these videos. 

Spoiler

Drama Train GIFs | Tenor

+2

• LOL 3

48 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

oh all that talk about telenovellas... I love this channel. They have the funniest videos about telenovellas. Here is a sample.

I started playing that trailer and had to stop because my son was in the room and heard the narration. :joy: Omo.

39 minutes ago, joccu said:

My first ever telenovela was Mi Gorda Bella. 

They're not very nice with their titles, are they? This one just means, "My Beautiful Fat One." :blink::lol:

• Blob 3

@joccu Started on The Player ep 6 now.

1) Pitch's dad is so barf.

2) Poor Mim - I think Giwi really is the devil

:onfirex:

3) So Mim "only" got 300-600€ for "entertaining" Pitch's dad. :rage:

This is how she should have entertained him:

kicking martial arts GIF

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

57 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Doesn't she die? I think in all I've heard about it, it sounded sad...so I never watched it.

Yes, it is a sad love story. I watch it long time ago and never rewatch it but the song is one of my all time favorite.

+2

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

Have you watched any of these telenovellas, chingus?

Yes, I watched it. :w00t: But I remember that I did not like it very much, so maybe I skipped some of it.

1 hour ago, joccu said:

My first ever telenovela was Mi Gorda Bella. 

I watched it also.

52 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Here is another one.

Marimar? It was silly but yeap, I watched it. :w00t:

It was a time when I  watched US soap opera, Mexican, Venezuelan, Columbian and Argentine telenovelas. I understand Spanish because of those series. I can watch a telenovela without subtitles now but choose not to watch.  :D

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, joccu said:

@partyon  it will get worse.

How much worse.....?

Horror Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Am liking that Eve and one of her dads are talking so frankly about bisexuality. Very refreshing to see a drama touch on this subject in such a respectful way.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1