Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Is Long Ballad same with the Ballad of Suh Dong or not? Hi to you!

Hi there! It's different from Ballad of Suh Dong. Cdrama The Long Ballad is also called Song of the Long March and Princess Changge. The plot is about Princess Li Changge surviving the massacre of her entire family, and what she does so that she can extract revenge later on. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hi there! It's different from Ballad of Suh Dong. Cdrama The Long Ballad is also called Song of the Long March and Princess Changge. The plot is about Princess Li Changge surviving the massacre of her entire family, and what she does so that she can extract revenge later on. 

Oh, I see. Sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing. Do you happen to know when "Braveness of the Ming" will be shown? It's a mix of Chinese and Korean actors and actresses.

6 minutes ago, larus said:

Hello!

+2

Hello, Hello! Haha! I added a question in my previous greeting for you. Who do you prefer between Lee Do Hyun and Hwang In Yeop for the remake of "Princess Hours"? Sorry if I added it late. Haha.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

12 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Do you happen to know when "Braveness of the Ming" will be shown? It's a mix of Chinese and Korean actors and actresses.

No idea, but once the cast start getting busy promoting the show, that means it's about to be aired. Or, it can just be suddenly shown. ^_^

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Just now, MayanEcho said:

No idea, but once the cast start getting busy promoting the show, that means it's about to be aired. Or, it can just be suddenly shown. ^_^

Aw. It was supposed to be aired in 2016 but due to some issues between China and Korea, they decided to air it in 2020, however, it's already 2021 and still no update about it. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

24 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Hello, Hello! Haha! I added a question in my previous greeting for you. Who do you prefer between Lee Do Hyun and Hwang In Yeop for the remake of "Princess Hours"? Sorry if I added it late. Haha.

I don`t know. I am not familiar with the actors or the drama. :D I checked about their filmography. I saw Lee Do Hyun recently in Beyond Evil, as a young Shin Ha Kyun`s character but it was too little to have an opinion about him.

So, I am neutral in this matter.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Aw. It was supposed to be aired in 2016 but due to some issues between China and Korea, they decided to air it in 2020, however, it's already 2021 and still no update about it

That's unfortunate. But, when it comes to matters of national pride, that will have to be settled between the two countries for them to be back in more cordial relationship.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t know. I am not familiar with the actors or the drama. :D I checked about their filmography. I saw Lee Do Hyun recently in Beyond Evil, as a young Shin Ha Kyun`s character but it was too little to have an opinion about him.

So, I am neutral in this matter.

I see. Haha. Thanks for that honest answer. Haha. I haven't really seen Hwang In Yeop in a drama. I started "True Beauty" but I didn't finish it. 

8 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

That's unfortunate. But, when it comes to matters of national pride, that will have to be settled between the two countries for them to be back in more cordial relationship.

That's true. It's just that it's been a while since I've been waiting for that drama to be aired. Hopefully, all is well between them already. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Sounds tea-rrific, @Wuzetian

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

21 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hello @larus @twinkle_little_star @4evrkdrama @MayanEcho @BlackLotus1025 @mirmz

Thank you for the sandwiches @twinkle_little_star and the hibiscus tea @Wuzetian - didn't know we have such tea.

Shopping again @sadthe1st Have fun!    For us, no off day today. 

Hello there, too, @Min2206! Happy Good Friday! Hope you're having a great time! :)

15 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Raining like cats and dogs with strong howling winds now 

+2

Be careful to the two of you @Wuzetian and @Min2206!

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

That's true. It's just that it's been a while since I've been waiting for that drama to be aired. Hopefully, all is well between them already. 

Maybe it got better, maybe it's still the same as 5 years ago. 

In Cdrama land, there are many shows that are still not released for showing despite years after production. 

@Wuzetian and @Min2206, send some rains here!  :D

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

hi @larus !!

1 hour ago, larus said:

I saw Lee Do Hyun recently in Beyond Evil, as a young Shin Ha Kyun`s character but it was too little to have an opinion about him.

he is the firefly captain in Hotel Del Luna.. the ML in 18 Again and also one of the main casts in Sweet Home..

Hwang In Yeop first appeared in 18 Again iirc.. and then as the 2ML in True Beauty..

its super warm here in singapore @Wuzetian @Min2206

there was a terrible train derail accident in taiwan earlier today.. due to a fallen truck.. many casualties too cos its the Qing Ming long weekend (Tomb Sweeping)

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

402 C

tumblr_njsza2Sb3l1sk1rjvo1_500.gif

13 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

there was a terrible train derail accident in taiwan earlier today.. due to a fallen truck.. many casualties too cos its the Qing Ming long weekend (Tomb Sweeping)

+2

Just heard the above news. 

• Sad 3
  • Thirsty 1