Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Is it confirmed Noona? Because as I said before, I would be too disappointed if the FL would start thinking in her own voice suddenly

No, but if it follows the c-drama then yes. :D 

sexy cyd charisse GIF

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

@corey @Sleepy Owl In Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter the 2nd ML got the FL.

When I think about, in Scarlet Heart, the 3rd ML gets the girl :loolz:

c14d1587719239d441f5789f853e0a04.png

Spoiler

Even though she loves the ML, she ends up marrying the 3rd ML his brother since she feels like her presence there is not good for ML who faces some outrage by the ministers. Don't remember much, but well, even though the 3rd ML does love her, he does respect her love for his brother and just stays married to her on paper, and does take care of her. 

Still, she did end up with him, so I think it could be included here. 

+2

• LOL 4

@corey Ji Sung's character was too questionable, but he does start to change. But seeing his character, I would never expect him to say sorry with his mouth. But then again, I don't think there is anyone who would be Ok with that forced kiss. But as @partyon Noona said, all characters were flawed, and that's what makes this drama interesting (for me at least). None of them were the perfect leads or 2nd leads. None of them were totally evil, while none of them were totally good. I particularly didn't like either of the 4 characters, instead my favorite character was ML's secretary, or the FL's female friends who were her inmates too. 

So while they were flawed and Ji Sung's character was questionable and too complex at the same time, I believe he did an amazing job portraying him, and so did others. So what I was trying to say is, while the overall scenes happening were not that realistic, the artists conveyed the emotions so well that they could be felt as real. So all the things they did good or bad, were actually so well done that you could feel good or hate the characters for it. 

About FL being mature later on, the fact that she took her fight in her own hands and dealt with 2nd ML for what he had done to her herself was something I see as growth from her. She stood up for herself, which she was not really doing in the initial episodes. She didn't change totally, but we could see her stand her ground in front of the ML too. So she did change and did take stand for herself which she would never do had she been the old self. But well, as I said we have out own opinions. 

@partyon Noona, LJK didn't get the girl, that's what I would say. I mean he did get her initially, they were all lovey-dovey but she had to leave him, for which she married the 3rd ML who had feelings for her. But this dude was a good guy, so he just took care of her while knowing he would not be loved by her. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3