Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Homeoffice. :lol: And you?

Will be meeting some friends today for pre-Christmas festivities. :heart4:

By the way @Jillia, Mr. Queen has really good background music. I am still scarred from the horrible music in Empress Ki and was a bit hesitant watching another sageuk because of that. :joy:

But I have to say that this is some of the most suitable background music I've heard in a long time in a Korean drama. It's daebak! :glasses:

• LOL 2
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I will be watching mr queen too but before I want to watch the crown series he he he ^_*

How have you been liking the new season of The Crown? I am still to watch it. Had a hard time adjusting to the new cast in season 3. Still miss Claire Foy. :D

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

Just now, Jillia said:

I'm most likely not going to check our Mr. Queen. :lol: I'm already behind on the dramas I'm watching and there are some dramas coming up I want to check out more. I hope for you though the music stays good in Mr. Quenn.

Thanks!

Which dramas are you planning on watching? Did you stick with True Beauty or did you drop it?

Seems you're at least planning on watching Secret Royal Investigator? I have that on my watchlist too. :loveu:

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

You will probably check out your oppas Ji Chang Wook's new drama right. :D

No, I will skip it! :D I can't watch another romantic drama by oppa anymore. His choices are nowadays too questionable. :D

Seems like you have some nice dramas coming up. I am also hoping that Secret Royal Inspector will be good. Not a huge fan of the FL but she's a decent actress, so hoping it will turn out well.

Tagging @Ameera Alias well for this one. I was checking out this article about Julien Kang this morning.

Julien Kang Reveals Why He Hikes Topless in the Cold

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/12/julien-kang-reveals-why-he-hikes.html

I was admiring the pictures but only later realized that they never reveal in the article why he hikes topless in the cold. :joy:

The power of abs I tell ya....

611811110015320653_1_20201214144202746.j

0004716792_001_20201215114924626.jpg

I didn't feel so bad when I realized that no one in the comments section was wondering what his reason for hiking in the cold was - haha :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Julien Kang Reveals Why He Hikes Topless in the Cold

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/12/julien-kang-reveals-why-he-hikes.html

I was admiring the pictures but only later realized that they never reveal in the article why hikes topless in the cold. :joy:

The power of abs I tell ya....

hahaha... wonder why he does that. did he provide a good reason? but from what I remember from his stint in WGM, he is Canadian. so maybe he is used to colder weather?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@partyon

If Secret Royal Investigator ends up not being good... 2021 is looking up when it comes to sageuks. There are a couple ones coming up in the first half already. kkkk :D

I've dropped so many dramas this fall.... :blush: I am hoping that the fact that they are showing less dramas in 2021 will raise the quality of the dramas we'll be getting. lol

Glad to hear there are some sageuks lined up for H1/2021 :glasses:

5 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I am still at season 1 ep 6 @partyon hahahahaaaa  btw I love this kind of series. Love their deep lines and conversations and I learn about history too. Oh ya. It is also interesting because of this people value love and marriage in the traditional way.

Season 1 and 2 of The Crown are sooooo good. Hope you enjoy! :kiss_wink:

Morning @Lmangla :kiss_wink:

LOL at this comment though :joy:

10. [+6] With a body like that, you can go straight to meeting my parents

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Trying to go onto Mr Queen but seems to have lots of distraction today... hmmmm - guess will watch later

Finished watching ep 3. Oppa's voice is so hot! :love:

Looks like we'll be getting abs in ep 4 !

excited train band GIF by Train

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

HI @Sejabin Your new nighty sleepy dress so sweet .... doesnt look like a sleeping gown to me LOL
Later you become a sleeping beauty .. hehe

49 minutes ago, partyon said:

Finished watching ep 3. Oppa's voice is so hot! 

Looks like we'll be getting abs in ep 4 !

the abs department I shall leave it to you @partyon and @Ameera Ali
What I am so happy to hear is that his voice is still around in Epi 3?    wowwwww

And hi @joccu

:waves:

• Love 2
  • Blob 2

30 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Hehe.. min min @Min2206 at least in this pandemic we can be pretty at home because of we cannot go anywhere now :( I found the store accidentally on IG this morning and the price also affordable. I saw people give good comments so I want to try 

By all means, do try ... make yourself happy and comfy ..esp when you to to bed,  i understand  ....

Hi @Sleepy Owl
:waves:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3