• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, mirmz said:

well min i dont really listen to chinese music because im not chinese (or asian, im european XD)

note: by that i mean i dont live in europe i just have european heritage (we all know i live in america)

We have our preferences on any matter.    I am of Chinese descendant, so I know how it's like to hear the CNY songs during the festive season.   Hehe!    I do like some of them, including Xmas tunes plus other festive songs.   No worries @mirmz  

28 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Min2206  well sometimes I have to return. but we have 90-days to return.

jeans and college trousers are the hardest to buy online. I mostly order my clothes on Zalando (it germany based online fashion shop). the quality is really good. 

I guess its all depends on individuals .. some prefer online like @Sleepy Owl in view of convenience.    I have friends who buy anything, even fresh produce online due to the pandemic , for safety reasons and most due to convenience and distance.   For me, it depends on availability.  I like the feel of the things I buy, also I'd like to get out once awhile.  Been staying too long indoor.  Plus where I work, the malls and retails are just walking distant away, pretty convenient.   But if the stuff are not available within reach, then I go online. 

But I do admit, there are things way cheaper via these online shopping platforms esp if you have vouchers or points to add on.

Just checked out the Zalando platform - very pretty and high-end.  Sadly, they don't do international shipping.   
Thanks @joccu for the info.   Even going through their pages, makes your warm-y.  Hahaha!  Xmas mood is here 

Christmas Film GIF by BBC - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
Just now, joccu said:

@Min2206  in here where I live it will take to to mall 10 min with a car and if i go by bus 20 min.  food market is walking distant away. 

Very convenient .. likewise from my house too.   I hardly take bus, we have the light rail transit.  Anyway, I drive most time, have to admit, pretty lazy taking bus.  Else grab a cab. 

51 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

It’s official the writers have competition WHO WOULD MAKE WORSE /BIZARRE ENDING 

Honestly, I saw some clips on my feed.  I just don't get it.   I won't start too but then, you and @Sleepy Owl are watching right?  :loolz:  just to want to know how it ends ....badly?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@Min2206 I´m sharing my car with my mom right now bc of the pandemic. SO my mom uses my car on weekdays for going to work and back. 

And because I work at home I don´t really need my car everyday. and it pretty easy bc my parents live really near me. only 1.5 km from my home. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Hey there @MayanEcho :Pandabulous:

@joccu, @sadthe1st I think I was the only one who didn't watch episode 10th of Kairos as I was busy writing my post on Innocent Man's latest episodes. Well I am halfway through now and looking forward to the revelation everyone has been talking about. 

Hyun Chae is quite manipulative, manipulating almost everyone around her. 

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Honestly, I saw some clips on my feed.  I just don't get it.   I won't start too but then, you and @Sleepy Owl are watching right?    just to want to know how it ends ....badly?

Chingu I dodged this bullet big time, was tempted by @Ameera Ali's gifs but still didn't go for it :gangnamstyle:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3