Add and Subtract Game

Admin

24 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Mr Google says is taste like juice.

Must try one day.

that's a lie from Mr G!! lol u get tipsy on soju easily!! it's around the alc % of wine and some, slightly higher too!

and u empty the soju shot glass every round like tequila shots not little sips.

alcohol partying GIF

14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

where do you order your makgeolli?

soju and makgeolli are actually readily available in the supermarkets, but i usually watch for offers online to buy them...

Spoiler

soju is around 12-14 sgd per bottle.. but during offers its around 7-9 sgd

makgeolli is around 8-10 sgd per bottle.. but during offers its around 6-9 sgd

alcohol tobacco duties and taxes are very high here in sg

hi @corey why are u feeling depressed??

big hero 6 hug GIF by Cheezburger

• Love 1
  • Blob 3

@sadthe1st hahaha,if that is the case, i shall distance myself away.  I get easily tipsy ! 

Hi @corey ..

animated-hug-image-0120.jpg

Corey, I can't  move  myself forward to watch Do you like Brahms, still at Ep 1 !

@Ameera Ali  how many is he cheating, that big sly fox !   :loolz:

@Min2206  I think you can get them at K-Mart Solaris. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

28 minutes ago, corey said:

Good Morning @Min2206, @Thong Thin, @sadthe1st, @Sejabin, @Jillia, @Sleepy Owl.

I am depressed today.

Exception - Search. Still has two eps to go and love it!

18 minutes ago, corey said:

I actually had soju once - I bought it in a special store when I was on business trip in our capital. Sadly, they only had grape flavour - the girl at the counter told me that the staff drank the last of the plain soju themselved out of curiosity! I actually loved the falvoured version - tasted nothing like the alcohol I had before- clear taste, sweet but not too sweet and did not have the horrible vodka or whisky burning aftertaste.

The covid situation in my country is getting worse and worse. This alone is enough to make me feel depressed.

@corey  Same here, we are currently facing the 3rd wave.  Numbers are still high and presently in conditional restricted movement orders.   The orders are yet to be lifted, might be extended.  No functions nor gatherings of groups are allowed during this holiday season.      So no soju or makgeolli with BBQ , fried chicken, pizza whatever!!!!    
Sorry to hear the same situation in your country.  

And please finish SEARCH - you will feel better at end.  Love the drama.

13 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206  I think you can get them at K-Mart Solaris. 

Ohh, if that's the case, I can go look at the KMart nearby my place.     What about Jaya Grocer ?@Thong Thin   Thanks for the info.

@sadthe1st  Can one get drunk on makgeolli?   LOL, me and @Thong Thin talking about food, food, food :)

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Hey there @Ameera Ali, @corey :Pandabulous:

@Thong Thin so you are also watching "Start Up"? How are you liking it? 

@Ameera Ali this year has been the year of wives catching their husbands cheating and making them pay for it. "World of Married", "My Dangerous Wife" and now this one. I didn't watch the drama, but I kind of see this dude getting punished for it big time, given the kind of title it has got too :loolz:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

36 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

he cheating not with one but multiple woman

he and his iconic lint roller! hahaha i'm amused!

Satisfying Rupauls Drag Race GIF by Cameo

28 minutes ago, corey said:

The covid situation in my country is getting worse and worse. This alone is enough to make me feel depressed.

stay safe.. minimize going out of the house, if need to then make sure u have a good mask and hand sanitizer.. avoid talking with people.. run quick errands.. and take a bath and change into fresh clothes when u get back home! sometimes watching the news too much gets depressing too.. skip those!

23 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I get easily tipsy

drunk on one GIF

i get "super happy" if i drink 1 bottle of soju on my own in an hour or so.. usually we share with friends a few bottles so the kick doesn't come in so quickly.

as for makgeolli, it's a light and easy drink.. i don't think we will get drunk on this unless like, 3-4 bottles each? but, i dun think i can drink so much liquid in one evening hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

he and his iconic lint roller! hahaha i'm amused!

stay safe.. minimize going out of the house, if need to then make sure u have a good mask and hand sanitizer.. avoid talking with people.. run quick errands.. and take a bath and change into fresh clothes when u get back home! sometimes watching the news too much gets depressing too.. skip those!

umm, so I guess from now onwards, guys will hide their lint rollers, now the cover is blown?

@sadthe1st please give a guideline HOW to avoid talking with people :joy: ?   here, can, soompi can ... out there ?

edit - aigoo me.... forgot to say hi to that @Sleepy Owl

Angry Birds Movie Flirt GIF - AngryBirdsMovie Angry Birds - Discover &  Share GIFs in 2020 | Bird gif, Hello gif, Angry birds movie

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

that dude should make sure not to have an affair with a married woman, the last time he did, he ended up dead in just few episodes

haha if u meant Misty.. he din even get to have an affair with her!! probably just intense flirting??

excited whitney houston GIF

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

guideline HOW to avoid talking with people

hahaha supermarkets are very much on self check out counters.. even with cashiers, we just put the baskets on the belt and they do the barcode scanning... then ask payment by card or cash.. we will usually use contactless payment mode. they pack, and we take and go?

the same for fast food restaurants.. it's all self ordered machines.. we just go to the counters when our food # flashes on the screen for collection.

jordi baste robot GIF by No pot ser! TV3

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

21 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Thong Thin so you are also watching "Start Up"? How are you liking it? 

@Ameera Ali this year has been the year of wives catching their husbands cheating and making them pay for it. "World of Married", "My Dangerous Wife" and now this one. I didn't watch the drama, but I kind of see this dude getting punished for it big time, given the kind of title it has got too :loolz:

+2

Well, I can't comment much on Nam Joo Hyuk cause this is the first time I am watching his drama. 

I find him a bit "stiff" whereas Kim Seon-Ho , I adore him. He has expressive eyes and cute when he smiles and not forgetting his dimple !  .. I am rooting for JP and DM.

Currently, watching KSH reality show 2 Day 1 Night,oh my... he is so funny.

I also like World of the  Married,the Female lead and second lead was damn good. 

@Min2206 Jaya Grocer not much choices, go for K-Mart.

@corey, i hear you. As mentioned by Min, we are also facing 3rd wave here and all movements are restricted.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Well, I can't comment much on Nam Joo Hyuk cause this is the first time I am watching his drama. 

I find him a bit "stiff" whereas Kim Seon-Ho , I adore him. He has expressive eyes and cute when he smiles and not forgetting his dimple !  .. I am rooting for JP and DM.

i wonder this will get how many "unamused" if its being posted at that thread @Sleepy Owl

ok i'm just teasing @Thong Thin

martial arts smile GIF by Shaw Brothers

@corey yup.. we still say our hellos but, not as much casual chats like last time.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

He got time already , he now need one for Tuesday & Thursday :joy:

LOLLLL @Ameera Ali  This dude sure has the look or he is just a natural talent for ... ahem :loolz:

@sadthe1st  mom and I will go for the check out counters which is safer ,as you said because we still have some incidents like below, sadly

Spoiler

Social distancing difficult in US grocery stores | WATE 6 On Your Side

just an example of old pic - not intent to highlight the shopping mart or  the country 

edit - @Sejabin  wow!  while you are at work, you are taking pics of young men with abs or so-called abs ... wow! 

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl @Sejabin when he isn’t cheating outside , he even cheat on her with her friend/ people she knows  :mrgreen: - what wrong with this man 

I am gonna be disappointed if he does not de in this one by the hands of his wife. He is worse than the husband in "My Dangerous Wife" :loolz:

Now I really wonder how this drama will continue, I first thought it would be a rom-com, but no, this might end up being a "Wife Revenge" drama :joy:

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

haha if u meant Misty.. he din even get to have an affair with her!! probably just intense flirting??

Well in "Misty" the way he was forcing the FL, I was thinking she could actually kill him if well the killer didn't do it. :rubchin:

16 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Currently, watching KSH reality show 2 Day 1 Night,oh my... he is so funny.

I also like World of the  Married,the Female lead and second lead was damn good. 

About the ML well, I am not liking his acting here, since I have seen him do a better job before. But well, the comment on Kim Seon Ho could get "unamused" reactions on the "Start Up" thread I believe. That place is not safe for his fans right now :joy:

For me "World of Married" was good, I didn't watch it initially, and it could be among the few dramas whose hype made me try it. 

The last time I watched 2D1N was with their old members (the previous ones). I am yet to watch the new season with the new members here. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1