Add and Subtract Game

Admin

22 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I am not one who simply dive into a drama @Thong Thin  - Took me long to watch LMH's dramas, if not for TKEM, haha!
I googled the title above and got the title as Cheat On Me, If You Can.   

A comical mystery thriller between a divorce lawyer and his wife, a criminal novelist who only thinks about how to kill people. He wrote a memorandum saying, 'If you cheat, you die'.

@Thong Thin  I once awhile buy the
Bourbon Alfort Mini Chocolate Cookies, like these too - must try @sadthe1st's recommendation.  So you going for the 72%. 

Edit  - Hi @Ameera Ali - just saw you popping in

+2

My preference for dark choco is the brand Lindth, but  since @sadthe1st says is good, so am giving a try.

I did bought the Bourbon choco last year during my trip to Japan, was so much cheaper there.

@Sejabin whatever is it, just stay safe and take precautions. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I can believe he in the penthouse, he got closet that longer than my oppa list :joy: - most be present from his rich girlfriend 

That closet @Ameera Ali !!!   Makes me envy of himmmmmmmm  oh me gosh!!!

@Sejabin you are already in that situation -- just makan and enjoy :)

oh yes @Thong Thin the lindt ones too.   When you receive the Lotte ones, do please give feedback.

Gotta go.   See ya

I think it's 536 , guys please help count

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Hey there Chingus 

Penguin Hello GIF

@Min2206 I was talking about the "Tale of The Nine Tailed" drama, when I said I dodged the bullet. I will be watching "Uncanny Encounter" too, didn't start it yet though. 

@Ameera Ali I will try "If I Cheat, I Die", but by the looks of your gif, did that dude already cheat? Is he ready to die? :joy:

538 (corrected)

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

oh !... i thought is a spread.

So, is a cube and you eat like a candy.

By the way, do you  drink green tea ?

Checking on-line now, and there are so many varieties.. no sure which is authentic and good.

sorry to reply late, i went into frenzy doing last minute charts and graphs for my boss

marisha ray horror GIF by Alpha

yups, eat like chocolate sweets but u can use it to bake muffins etc as well. i think they melt well too!

i dun like matcha (raw green tea), i prefer hojicha (roasted green tea) cos of the slightly burnt taste.

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

There is such a drama titled : If you cheat, you die?

i think the second ML is the handsome one from Extraordinary You?

lol i need spoiler about Ninetail ending.. i dropped it but am still curious with its ending

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

@sadthe1st no hurry to reply. Well, at least you managed to finished the task.

Good idea to bake muffins but too expensive lol.

You were right, matcha has the raw taste which not many ppl likes, I normally use it for baking bread or cakes.

Which brand of roasted green tea you consumed.

:waves:  @partyon  @Sleepy Owl  good morning.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Min2206 I was talking about the "Tale of The Nine Tailed" drama, when I said I dodged the bullet. I will be watching "Uncanny Encounter" too, didn't start it yet though. 

Noted on the Foxy one ... definitely not watching.  As for Uncanny Encounter, wait wait
I am waiting for your reply on Start Up and that Awaken

But now slow pace on Penthouse

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Yeah, Joo Won ruined a lot of our oppas' abs.... :joy:

It's okay, JW is yours.  or was he @Ameera Ali's ?    Anyway,  Zoppa won't mind.

@sadthe1st I first saw this guy in the Penthouse ...  he is handsome, yes but I prefer my Daejang and Zoppa.

Morning @Jillia

When the Weather is Fine - AsianWiki  Lee Dong Wook On Preview.ph

choose between the 3  - for fun, no offence

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

51 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Which brand of roasted green tea you consumed.

i dun make them at home much.. hot beverages i basically only make coffee (we all can't live without!)

other than that, i usually will have roasted barley tea

Spoiler

71JSm+NLECL._SY445_.jpg

some somersby pear..

chumchurum yoghurt soju

Spoiler

27202617.jpg

and occasionally i will buy original makgeolli to blend with some flavored milkis

joanne woodward drinking GIF

35 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The 2nd ML there was also in "Extraordinary You". He played the lead in the manhwa world there. Who ends up as the Strawberry Milk Boy.

i dropped the drama midway, i din know he ended up as strawberry milk boy! hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

@sadthe1st  I keep seeing you typing this word Makgeolli      so I have to google to find out what it is

(Alcohol percentage of between 6% to 8%). Compared to its stronger cousin Soju, Makgeolli is soothing to the palate. It's sweet and milky with a mild alcoholic taste, and it makes me feel I could have bottles and bottles of it without getting the drunk feeling you get with too much wine/ hard liquor.

Ultimate Guide to Makgeolli - Tastes and Content | Kimchimari

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I keep seeing you typing this word Makgeolli

u know the kdrama ahjummas who like to sit around the table with a copper tin kettle pouring the fermented rice milk alcohol into copper tin bowls to drink and be merry? that's makgeolli

chanced upon this while trying to get u a photo.. seems quite interesting for a good casual drinking place with friends

+2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

@sadthe1st didnt know there is such drink - chumchurum yoghurt soju. Mr Google says is taste like juice.

Must try one day.

@Jillia  hello !

You watching Start-up ?... me too.

I am obsessed with Mr Dimple ...:tounge_wink:    

Cant wait for this weekend for the finale...what do you reckon the ending be like ?.. DM with DS or DM with JP :heart2beat:

@Sejabin  you nap in the office ?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

chanced upon this while trying to get u a photo.. seems quite interesting for a good casual drinking place with friends

Hide contents

https://jeonjucity.kr/jeonju-makgeolli-alley-endless-flow-side-dishes-per-kettle/

This is the “couple’s table”. We were served with samgyetang (ginseng chicken broth, a typical Korean stamina dish), braised pork with aged kimchi and tofu, jokbal (boiled pig’s feet), fried egg and vegetable rolls, and others. They were all tasty.

The dishes kept flowing into the table, Korean pancakes, grilled fish, seasoned ark shell, and others.

Thanks for the link @sadthe1st  Interesting gathering with the makgeolli

Food looks good , mannnn  ...   i go for the samgyetang anytime and gosh, those ark shell looks like our cockles?   Wonder how jokbal tastes like .. hahahha, I am so greedy.   Like the bronze cup saucer, whatever you call that cup.

And my ... didn't know makgeolli has so much benefits ! 

Makgeolli is also known to boost the immune system, kill cancer cells, reduce wrinkles and brighten the skin, help losing weight, and prevent constipation

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1