Add and Subtract Game

Admin

22 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Min2206 i just bought 2 air purifiers online less than 10mins ago... haha i have 2 friends who just moved into a new place so i guess these would be useful christmas presents for them

as for foodstuffs.. i buy more from shopee for taiwan, and qoo10 for korea if these are not readily available in the korean supermarkets in sg. even the local korean supermarkets are on online platform for purchase and delivery too lol that's how i get my supplies of soju, makgeolli, barley tea and shikhye!

but if u went crazy like me previously with the dark chocolates from Hospital Playlist, i ordered the lotte dream cacao from korea too

I know you can get stuff cheaper online plus there are stuff you can't get on readily and locally.   Mine, mostly gadgets or cooking stuff.  Clothes , shoes won't fit me - I like to feel the fabric / material first.  I too go for shopee often.   Most of the K-food and Jap-food are accessible for us, me here.   

But this dark chocolate below, which one did you buy?  I guess they are not that sweet @sadthe1st

Spoiler

Lotte Dream Cacao 86gr (56%, 72%, 82%, Crunky) - Hospital Playlist CF |  Shopee Indonesia

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

idk why but a lot of people i know really like christmas music.

plot twist: i don't, it's too cheerful. i mean the instrumentals r fine tho. this ismy favorite one. mainly cuz it has guitars. XD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, joccu said:

@sadthe1st @Min2206 I mostly buy clothes, shoes, electronic and home decoration in online. I hardly buy food online. although now days it much easier to buy food in online. 

I might go for home decor / electronic /  gadgets yes @joccu - I had bad exp with clothes and shoes.   I know we can return, just the hassle.  Maybe the stuff you buy there are of better quality.

3 minutes ago, mirmz said:

idk why but a lot of people i know really like christmas music.

plot twist: i don't, it's too cheerful. i mean the instrumentals r fine tho. this ismy favorite one. mainly cuz it has guitars. XD

I like Christmas songs cos it's lively and made me tap my feet and dance @mirmz  I love to twirl around in the hall, hahaha!  

The Try Guys Bf Video GIF by BuzzFeed - Find & Share on GIPHY but not in this outfit though

Lovely orchestra music, thanks for sharing - the ending is more upbeat! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Lovely orchestra music, thanks for sharing - the ending is more upbeat! 

another reason i don't like christmas music because it's too catchy and then my sister sings it in the shower :sweatingbullets:

btw ur welcome UvU 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

41 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

But this dark chocolate below, which one did you buy? 

i bought 1420 (82%) and nope, they are really dark chocolates. i drop some into my granola cereals too! is it a reminder, i should get more soon??

happy kurt hummel GIF

i'm watching Kairos ep9.. almost to the end of it, and seriously i feel like

Spoiler

kicking Hyun Chae.. she has this totally emotionless face.. and ruthless with her manipulations.

Martial Arts Fight GIF by Arrow Video

^ @Sleepy Owl i wonder what was ur take about this evil woman!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

Hey there Chingus, I woke up from my 3 hour nap a while ago :Pandabulous:

@Min2206 I order stuff both online and offline. I don't remember when was the last time I bought gadgets offline, I have been buying them online for years. As for clothes, depends, I buy them online too and for me the reason is I can get it returned/changes if I don't like it within 7-10 days of it being delivered.

Sometimes, before buying some of them, especially shoes, I just check them out once in a store, and if I feel like buying it, I search online first. The main reason is, sometimes online you find them being on sale, and so it becomes a good deal, you getting the stuff delivered at home, and they being the right ones. Plus since I checked them out in the store, if they end up being different than the one I thought and they showed it would be, I would just return them (didn't happen with me till now).

At the same time, sometimes I just go out and buy stuff too, but as you know how lazy I am, you can guess how much it happens. But for the winter wear, I go for the offline option too. 

@sadthe1st that woman is too manipulative, the way she has been emotionally manipulating Do Kyun is very bad and I feel for this dude a lot. He has been innocently loving her and we already saw how much he struggled to keep her satisfied only to see her being more greedy and follow her instructions just by thinking she would end up with him, and I am sure she will backstab him big time. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus, I woke up from my 3 hour nap a while ago 

@Min2206 I order stuff both online and offline. I don't remember when was the last time I bought gadgets offline, I have been buying them online for years. As for clothes, depends, I buy them online too and for me the reason is I can get it returned/changes if I don't like it within 7-10 days of it being delivered.

Sometimes, before buying some of them, especially shoes, I just check them out once in a store, and if I feel like buying it, I search online first. The main reason is, sometimes online you find them being on sale, and so it becomes a good deal, you getting the stuff delivered at home, and they being the right ones. Plus since I checked them out in the store, if they end up being different than the one I thought and they showed it would be, I would just return them (didn't happen with me till now).

At the same time, sometimes I just go out and buy stuff too, but as you know how lazy I am, you can guess how much it happens. But for the winter wear, I go for the offline option too. 

When come to shopping, I am NOT that lazy @Sleepy Owl :loolz:

but thanks for giving me a tip - never thought of checking them at store ... hmmmm

Well @mirmz certain xmasy songs are catchy - really liven up the atmosphere.  It's good .. you have not heard Chinese New Year songs yet!   Loud and louder!  (shhhhhhhhhhh) 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

17 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Well @mirmz certain xmasy songs are catchy - really liven up the atmosphere.  It's good .. you have not heard Chinese New Year songs yet!   Loud and louder!  (shhhhhhhhhhh) 

well min i dont really listen to chinese music because im not chinese (or asian, im european XD)

note: by that i mean i dont live in europe i just have european heritage (we all know i live in america)

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

but thanks for giving me a tip - never thought of checking them at store ... hmmmm

You got to do this for the shoes, because no matter how good they look, you need to know whether they are comfortable or not, and sometimes, just sometimes, since it has happened to me, your shoe number changes with the shoe. There have been times when I had to go for the one with one size higher just because the actual size one felt kind of small or too fitting. 

But buying them online sure is profitable, my cousin bought a shoe for 3500 INR and that shoe was on Christmas and New Year sales for 1500 INR on Amazon

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

@Min2206  well sometimes I have to return. but we have 90-days to return.

jeans and college trousers are the hardest to buy online. I mostly order my clothes on Zalando (it germany based online fashion shop). the quality is really good. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3