Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hi @joccu it's a funny drama.. for ep1

but there is something that made me wonder

I was lolling at @Ameera Ali's gifs  - the drama appears funny from her gifs.  Agree, but I was foretold to be mindful of her gifs, as I did not watch, so not sure what effects it will render later ....  one has to be careful, you know

the part being lonely, well it's a common excuse for straying, no?

Edit - hi @Lmangla  

Coffee here for you @sadthe1st
Coffee Good Morning GIF - Coffee GoodMorning Love - Discover & Share GIFs  in 2020 | Good morning coffee gif, Good morning gif, Good morning love

Replace the word "morning" with ______  just focus on the love and kisses and baby

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

the drama appears funny from her gifs.

hahaha i would watch it without expectations... just for some laughs! who knows, the beginning where........

Dr House Oops GIF

i'm not supposed to leak the ep1 content in case it became a spoiler for u.. lol

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

hi @Ernie !

@Min2206

Spoiler

i was saying, what if the first bit where the husband was injured in the rain and went to hire some hitmen to kill his wife, was actually just part of the novel plot that the wife was writing to mislead us all?

go catch a sneak peek of ep1 hahaha it doesn't hurt.. and there's a bit of abs too! although cannot be compared to joowon's

evil summer glau GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hi @Ernie !

@Min2206

Reveal hidden contents

i was saying, what if the first bit where the husband was injured in the rain and went to hire some hitmen to kill his wife, was actually just part of the novel plot that the wife was writing to mislead us all?

go catch a sneak peek of ep1 hahaha it doesn't hurt.. and there's a bit of abs too! although cannot be compared to joowon's

Because of you, I am NOW watching this drama of which I was laughing at the title hours ago... hmmmmmmmmmm

Well, I saw the rain, 3 months ago, the bouncing ahem, the 1st same-sex kiss annnnnnd the perfect husband.

5 4 8

ahhh, should I continue?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hahahahaha i'm watching awaken ep1 now, first 10mins..

and, i think the young police is the handsome oppa in CLOY that Yoon Seri gave many finger hearts??

I am on the part .... tick tock tick tock!

whoooshhhhh .... he's teaching us how to cheat clever-ly

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@sadthe1st question is he doing any entertaining or anything in the home , his wife look unhappy no wonder when he busy Monday/Tuesday with one random women, Wednesday/ Thursday with his soon to be divorced client ,  Friday/ Saturday to reporter, what leave only Sunday to the wife no wonder she only writer horrific stories :mrgreen:

AB0F783F-B115-4A05-94A6-5BFEB51FDF55.gif

Sunday : sorry wifey I’m recharging 

200.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3