Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i wonder this will get how many "unamused" if its being posted at that thread @Sleepy Owl

ok i'm just teasing @Thong Thin

I agree with @Thong Thin on the 2 male leads ... the other one is "better in acting" to Nam JH.     I still will not start with START UP... waiting for final evaluation report from my wise sunbae-nim.

15 minutes ago, corey said:

I think the main point is not to get too close. So I am still talking to my neighbours when I meet them, but I stay 2 meter away at least...

and Min2206, I am definitely planning on finishing the Search. And you are saying the ending is good! Cool!

Ending is okay, good imo.   Love the pace , plot and all.   Not like those dramas when our chingus all gone "spilling with fire"

@Ameera Ali  I love your gifs !    Makes my day LOLLING 

See ya @Thong Thin

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

G2g.

see u soon!!

miss america beyonce GIF

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

his wife after cutting most his bride and joy

i wonder did the actress have to practice chopping up the raw chicken? lol

personally i can't handle raw food.. let alone chop in "sleek clean cuts" hahahahaha

Sweet Potato Cooking GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

hi @joccu hahaha i saw u busy clicking the posts!

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

Now I really wonder how this drama will continue, I first thought it would be a rom-com, but no, this might end up being a "Wife Revenge" drama :joy:

Interesting to know how will goes :D , we already knows the wife take her revenge from first scene dump his body in the street  , he isn’t thinking to admit his wrong doing , but want revenge too :w00t:

1075E420-BBEB-4256-B703-C5E1ABCB32B5.gif

what with men wanting to kill their wife in 2020 kdrama 

Shocked Scream GIF

hi @joccu:waves:

+2

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Mmm I am taking my picts aka selfies hahaha. And they were there in the pool and they smiled at me ^_* what can I do? I smiled back 

If they can see and notice you, you MUST BE VERY PRETTY and ATTRACTIVE ... 

Villanova is the 25th best college for attractive guys

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

24 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Interesting to know how will goes :D , we already knows the wife take her revenge from first scene dump his body in the street  , he isn’t thinking to admit his wrong doing , but want revenge too :w00t:

He survived then, interesting, but can he survive the Wife's other attacks :rubchin:

Hey there @joccu :Pandabulous:

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Why is @Sleepy Owl jumping with glee? there? when @sadthe1st showed the "ouch" clip.

That thing Chingu, was completely co-incidental, we posted at the same time :partyblob:

@joccu I just saw Kang Sora post an image with the AC-Valhalla game cover. Although as per her caption it was gifted, I am sure she's gonna get frustrated from the bugs too :loolz:

+2

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1