Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

sibling, I am eagerly waiting for December 9th because "Attack on Titan" final season will start on that day and it's Manga's latest chapter will be released that day too. Talking about this, I am still unsure about what kind of anime you watch? From the looks of it, I feel like you are more into "Slice of Life" when it comes to anime

I definitely love slice of life kind of animes. I also love action like I watched Naruto. I have watched one more it is called pyschopass. I am hesitant to start action/fantasy based animes because of seasons.

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

10 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

and yes I feel offended it was feel like my oppa had another girlfriend so I stopped loving him hua ha ha ha. But then when they break up I feel happy and he becomes my oppa again HAHAHA am I scarry? :kiss_closed:

:fear: sort of. 

5 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I definitely love slice of life kind of animes. I also love action like I watched Naruto. I have watched one more it is called pyschopass. I am hesitant to start action/fantasy based animes because of seasons.

No problem Chingu, I would recommend "Attack on Titan" but well, it will be better to watch it when the final season ends. The Manga is almost over, the new volume starting this chapter onward will the last one, meaning only 4-5 chapters are left. 

Anyway Chingus, Owl is off to sleep :hotinhere2:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

my delivery came finally now I know what a lollipop would be taste if it’s was a drink

i tried before.. omo it was pure sugar i dun really like it!

Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

57 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

it was feel like my oppa had another girlfriend so I stopped loving him

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor

i kept getting choked by laughter this evening! lol

@Min2206 lucky u! dun have to go thru the heartbreaks!

hi @kokodus @nrllee @Ernie

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

my delivery came finally now I know what a lollipop would be taste if it’s was a drink @sadthe1st :joy:

I just saw this -- since WHEN did chuppa chup came with can drinks????   

New trending GIF online: scared, shock, angry birds, piggy, sweating, !!!

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

i kept getting choked by laughter this evening! lol

hi @kokodus @nrllee @Ernie

hmmmmmmm 
can I join you?

Angry Birds movie happy excited yes | Angry birds movie, Angry birds, Angry

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

hi @MayanEcho @mirmz

Song Celebrate GIF

23 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I just saw this -- since WHEN did chuppa chup came with can drinks???? 

i first saw them on the shelves in korean supermarkets! and as usual, curiosity kills the cat and my teeth shrieked in pain from sugar overload

200.gif

ok i'm off to catch up on kairos!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

@Min2206 i just bought 2 air purifiers online less than 10mins ago... haha i have 2 friends who just moved into a new place so i guess these would be useful christmas presents for them

rosanna arquette madonna GIF

as for foodstuffs.. i buy more from shopee for taiwan, and qoo10 for korea if these are not readily available in the korean supermarkets in sg. even the local korean supermarkets are on online platform for purchase and delivery too lol that's how i get my supplies of soju, makgeolli, barley tea and shikhye!

but if u went crazy like me previously with the dark chocolates from Hospital Playlist, i ordered the lotte dream cacao from korea too

sexy adriana lima GIF

• Like 1
  • Blob 3