Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hey there @Lmangla, @Thong Thin, @Min2206, @Sejabin, @sadthe1st :Pandabulous:

51 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

good morning!! @Sleepy Owl

i haven't started on Awaken lol

right now i'm only on Kairos, Uncanny Counter.. waiting for Mr Queen and True Beauty..

yup, the lipstick drama is not in my list at all hahahaha

I liked the drama even though it had some flaws with the camera work and CGI. I will watch "Uncanny Encounter" too, not quite sure about "Mr. Queen" I am still two hearted about it, but won't watch "True Beauty". There are other dramas starting in December like "Hush", "Secret Royal Investigator", "If I Cheat, I die" and a couple more which I will be watching 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

i always look at the FL in a kdrama.. hahaha and i'm once again, not a fan of that queen.. but the king looks funny in the teaser though lol i'm ok with comedy as long as, it doesn't go into cheap jokes.

as for true beauty..  CHA EUN WOO 

(。 ♥‿♥。),

Korean Drama Netflix GIF by The Swoon

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hi @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

@Sleepy Owl  Did you stop Penthouse?   Read that the ratings are so good, double digit !   I am curious about that Mr Queen though.  

Hey there Chingu :heart3:

I didn't even start "Penthouse" :loolz:

I was planning to, but somehow didn't do it. Also since the news of Second Season which was already around before the first season started, I will not even go for it, not at least before the second season starts and I get some positive reviews from it. 

But since you are watching it, how are you liking it? 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

I stopped for now but not because it's not good.  Pretty interesting though toxic, the politics and vengeance.  I was more intrigued by the elegant lady's scheme on how she will topple her husband - the 1st lady in the Penthouse.  She is not the lead, as I read.  The FL is the one who is poor with the "soprano" daughter.  Latest preview I saw that she now owns a unit with these same bunch of high-society ladies and has moved in.  More RickRoll'D moments!  

Wait... there is going to be S2 .... aishhh.. I dont think I last that long LOL

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I am nervous now. 1 of our employee is positive covid19. Lab just gave us his results this afternoon. And I remember he has a baby only 8 months old. I am very sad now because of I remember that his baby is younger than my baby :cold_sweat:

Chances are high if you are in the circle @Sejabin but not everyone will be infected.  Unless you are weak.  So boost up your immune system (body).  Wear mask, keep washing hands and avoid close contact now that you know.   A positive mind helps too.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Sejabin  as mentioned by @Min2206 chances are high but again you need to be tested first.

Any possibility of having the event cancel !

Hope it's cancelled ... anyway, they are already in contact.  That office / department will need to do the following - sanitizing, testing, tracing ...  really a hassle

By the way, @Thong Thin NICE DP !  I like !

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

You can sleep again then.. *whispering on your ear mode ON.. cup cup cup.. close your eyes again.. sleep.. sleeepppp..

Thank you. But I can't afford to now. :sweatingbullets:

@Sleepy Owl I have completed 10 episodes of Hospital Playlist. I LOVE the 5 main characters, the acting and their chemistry are superb, but I tend to fast forward the background stories (the other staff and the patients' stories), sadly it takes up more than 50% of the whole drama. Fortunately my cousin is also with me on doing FF. @partyon Eonni I can see why you didn't like it. I also would have dropped it if not for the 5 main characters and their friendship. Their friendship story is really which anyone can relate to but other than that I did not find anything else to go on. I am not sure whether I will go for the S2 but if I do it would be for these 5 characters and their friendship. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, pompyavi said:

Thank you. But I can't afford to now. :sweatingbullets:

@Sleepy Owl I have completed 10 episodes of Hospital Playlist. I LOVE the 5 main characters, ....

+2

ten episodes in 1 go?!!   How did you do it?    Was that why you woke up late @pompyavi  Sorry to cut your post

Hi @Ameera Ali  Thanks for your cake!  Strawberry looks yummy!

Hello @Jillia  love the last scene - fish menu, huh?  you are good !

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

when you meet ur boss first in the morning

hahaha too bad it wasn't a pull in for a kiss.. like Hyena! hahaha

mine was tedious and tiring.. reports.. and now he wants me to build a query to automate some data.. which i have no clue how to start..

anyway my brains are on hibernation mode at the moment.. i need coffee iv..

coffee lol GIF by Lance Ford

hi @joccu

• Like 2
  • LOL 3