Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Min2206 , @Sleepy Owl , & @sadthe1st
I don’t know why fight over who would end with Suzy , it’s never issue when it come to Suzy love life  , she is woman with mine kiss  :joy:  

She is the hunter not the prey :D 

Arasseo ... does she kiss well?   (no offence please ... to her fans)  One thing for sure, she sure ONE lucky girl , get to kiss so many good Male Leads .. hmmmmmmm

Hi @joccu for 3rd time?

Discover and share the most beautiful images from around the world | Cute  gif, Angry birds movie, Cute birds

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Arasseo ... does she kiss well?   (no offence please ... to her fans)  One thing for sure, she sure ONE lucky girl , get to kiss so many good Male Leads .. hmmmmmmm

she ruined kiss scene for me , never see her wait for a kiss from the lead :D

she taking wearing the pants in relationship to next level :tounge_wink:

** did she had chance with LMH oppa :D

@Sleepy Owl would we get romance between these two :mrgreen:

46D8E72D-4E86-480D-80ED-6224F83A8291.gif

+2

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@joccu , @Sleepy Owl reading thread The icing on the cake of this fight when in middle of fight some say I’m married to someone like Do- San :tounge_wink:

what she expect the other team to say

Thing is both side's fans (not all of them though) are kind of too biased and some of their comments don't make sense actually. 

ML dude has acted 2 times impulsively and did something which no one should do, no matter what. Both the incidents could actually get him imprisoned and leave him with criminal record which would not be good for his career. The first time he broke the name plate of FL's sister's stepdad just because he was kind of provoking her, and the second time he punched the 2nd ML who was his mentor for speaking the harsh truth to the FL about the situation they were in.

Both of these were not fine with me, and then I saw a comment saying "I know many coders/programmers and they stand in front of injustice like this", which made me think, "I don't remember breaking things or fighting just because someone was harsh to me even for unreasonable things, so chances are I am not really a programmer here" :loolz:

I for one never saw anyone react like that for himself/herself forget about doing it for someone else, and well as I said what that dude was unacceptable and there were actual comments supporting this act.

On the other even the 2nd ML's fans are sometimes (maybe usually since they are quite less) unreasonable and their rants on ML are sometimes quite biased. There were comments which would criticize the ML on the smallest of things which I didn't even think he would be criticized for. 

It is so hard to find a single neutral out there talking about how the whole drama was kind of ruined because of this triangle. 

@Min2206 about the kiss, I would leave the judgements to the experts here :approves:

Hey there @joccu :Pandabulous:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

she ruined kiss scene for me , never see her wait for a kiss from the lead :D

she taking wearing the pants in relationship to next level :tounge_wink:

** did she had chance with LMH oppa :D

She was umm ... his ex ...ahem?

I am in a hurry, gotta prep for dinner outing .. i'd like to hear more, but gotta ... cya later

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Start up thread is a mess....but its fun to see a shipwar break in front of our eyes. Last time it happened was in hospital playlist. 

Hospital Playlist has got "Love Triangle"? :notsureifserious:

By the way, Hey there Chingu :Pandabulous:

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I am in a hurry, gotta prep for dinner outing .. i'd like to hear more, but gotta ... cya later

Seriously Chingu? I didn't know that :rubchin:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@kokodus

1F22087B-8477-437D-89D0-05DE106D0C7C.jpg
Snoop Dogg Lol GIF

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Ameera Ali  That guy is Namgoong Min from Awaken?   I read somewhere that reviews Awaken are better than some others.   May I ask whose Oppa is this, just in case ... 

Yes he is bingo GIF

** if you got time I recommend to watch it awaken drama it’s interesting :wub:
+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@Min2206 mian he for late reply.

Yes I watched all the 10 episodes at a go. And each episode was like 75 to 80 minutes. That was tiring.

+2

13 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hospital Playlist has got "Love Triangle"?

I did not see any love triangle. They didn't give closure. If it's captain Anh-SongHwa-Ik Jun triangle we are talking of then captain Anh never had a chance to begin with. For Song Hwa and Ik Jun the chances are 50-50. Though personally I would prefer them to remain best friends only

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

34 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hospital Playlist has got "Love Triangle"? 

Hospital playlist, is a list of love triangle 

even the lord was part of it :joy:  

** still can’t say garden flower without rolling my eyes 

derek hough lol GIF by Hairspray Live!

+2

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

i literally laughed out loud when you said this.. erm, so.. were u and @Sejabin offended when both of them were together???

^ meant to be a teasing joke by the way hahaha

30 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

hahaha this made me laugh out loud too!!!

i went out to buy a good cup of teh tarik, and i came back enjoying every single post here!!

Pivo Lol GIF by Radegast

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

41 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Hahahaha garden flower!!!! Such a entertainment. @Sleepy Owl I'm pretty sure that even the writer of the show didn't know about the love triangle, but some highly intellectual fans was able to spot a love triangle. I'm really amazed that they are still sticking to the ship months after S1 ended. They are hoping for something to happen in S2. Lol. 

BTW let's not forget the epic dirty garden ship...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn_lRHqvc3REcJ5NUvvUo

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

You called?  I am still on this ship.  It ain’t over till the seasons finish.  I am a patient person.  :lol:  All in good fun. I like paddling my little canoe.  The smaller the number of people on it, the better.  I have nothing to lose really.  Especially with recent developments.  I like what I am seeing. :)

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Finally got off work, and now I am going to sleep for a couple of hours. Today was a rather less busy day compared to others, @Jillia, @partyon Noona, I think I will be able to post about "Innocent Man" episode 17-18 tonight :wow1:

@pompyavi sibling, I am eagerly waiting for December 9th because "Attack on Titan" final season will start on that day and it's Manga's latest chapter will be released that day too. Talking about this, I am still unsure about what kind of anime you watch? From the looks of it, I feel like you are more into "Slice of Life" when it comes to anime :rubchin:

@Ameera Ali talking about the lollipop, the shady ML of Awaken sure loves them. I think the FBI agent is the little girl in the building years ago (I think everyone believe it) and the guy she caught in the supermarket the other boy, since they quite openly hinted that :rubchin:

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4