Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there @pompyavi, @Ameera Ali 

@pompyavi similar thing happened to me when in a session with 2 of my colleagues I shared my screen and had to check desktop to open something, and my wallpaper was Demon Slayer's one, and my desktop was full of games (there are about 6-7 games. And the first thing one of them asked (who happened to be my friend from college too), that "Didn't you get company laptop?" and I replied "I am not in India, so no I didn't get it yet". 

+2 

At least yours is a page of games ... unlike a pic of umm ... u know , u know

someone googled something on a multi-user office laptop and saved it on desktop - he forgot to delete that file and whoosh!  next day got an earful 

ahhhh, thank you @pompyavi   He is handsome , yes and he all YOURS!

Bye @Thong Thin  Safe drive yea .. see you later

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Ameera Ali hii !! have u recovered from the "back from the dead after 5 years" syndrome?

I was so over DDSSLLS by the time I watched the last episode yesterday, that I frankly didn't care anymore and even kept laughing at some sad parts because it was just so macabre and laughable.

No way on earth did I feel any emotional connection to the characters and the story anymore....

Also, @Ameera Ali did you watch any BTS videos of this drama? In the ones I saw, I was amazed about the lack of chemistry between the leads (which means that they are super great at acting on screen). I even felt the atmosphere to be a bit icy from time to time between them IRL.

What's all this talk about them having really great chemistry off screen too?

Confused Question Mark GIF by Preity G  Zinta

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

35 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

No chingu, here is all mine. I have some friends in twitter and we have a group there. If I say that there, they would kill me.

whoaaa .... so the fierce!!!    
Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

30 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

still can’t believe I spend weeks on this drama ,at the end of  it , I can’t say one good thing about it. 
hey production team

GIVE ME SOMETHING

Just do the blob  like @partyon   --  I believe, it's a temp remedy to counter the side effects

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@sadthe1st BALD or BOLD 

I didn't expect the BALD

Hi @joccu

aliens hello GIF by Bill Greenhead

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Hey there @joccu :Pandabulous:

@Ameera Ali what I don't understand, did they assume he was dead, or was it told to them that he is dead. And just think, had the FL found someone else who healed her broken heart, she then marries him and then after a couple of years this dude appears in front of her. Now I don't really know whether this would be end of the drama or would lead to a new drama :rubchin:

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there @joccu 

@Ameera Ali what I don't understand, did they assume he was dead, or was it told to them that he is dead. And just think, had the FL found someone else who healed her broken heart, she then marries him and then after a couple of years this dude appears in front of her. Now I don't really know whether this would be end of the drama or would lead to a new drama 

+2

you guys still talking about the ML who came back from dead 5 years ago??!!!   ... i thought I had a good sleep yesterday night from the  "bashing" here  .... .   So .. is it true huh?  that this happens in Kdrama?  I thought you guys pulling my legs  .. even @joccu is now licking ... the snowwwwflakes

unbelievable lies GIF

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there @joccu :Pandabulous:

@Ameera Ali what I don't understand, did they assume he was dead, or was it told to them that he is dead. And just think, had the FL found someone else who healed her broken heart, she then marries him and then after a couple of years this dude appears in front of her. Now I don't really know whether this would be end of the drama or would lead to a new drama 

+2

he goes to the limit in his lies , involved his mom to go and lie ( tell RaRa and  everyone in the town he was dead ) :w00t:

You Are Amazing Love It GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

+2

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

23 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

BALD or BOLD

HAHAHAHA BALD BALD BALD

bald GIF

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Now I don't really know whether this would be end of the drama or would lead to a new drama

this will be a remake in bollywood.. hahaha like the very confusing drama storyline @Ameera Ali and @pompyavi discussed yesterday!

hi @joccu!!

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

46 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

At least yours is a page of games ... unlike a pic of umm ... u know , u know

someone googled something on a multi-user office laptop and saved it on desktop - he forgot to delete that file and whoosh!  next day got an earful 

Well, I am curious to know what that "someone" search that he got an earful the next day :rubchin:

Now that I am supposed to do screen sharing sometimes, whenever a senior is involved, I usually just close the chrome where I open Soompi so that I don't end up opening it while screen sharing :loolz:.

I usually Brave browser for other stuff. :wow1:

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well, I am curious to know what that "someone" search that he got an earful the next day 

Now that I am supposed to do screen sharing sometimes, whenever a senior is involved, I usually just close the chrome where I open Soompi so that I don't end up opening it while screen sharing .

I usually Brave browser for other stuff. 

you are forever curious since I gotta know you here @Sleepy Owl

you smart guy, right? right?

danny devito wow GIF by QuickBooks

Hey guys, can I ask a favour .. please do the count .. I don't mind scrolling up and do the counting if there is a number stated but I have to like the turn the page backward and I will lose what I type here.   I dont see any counting above!  Please help, thank you, so I am going to minus 2 here  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hey guys, can I ask a favour .. please do the count .. I don't mind scrolling up and do the counting if there is a number stated but I have to like the turn the page backward and I will lose what I type here.   I dont see any counting above!  Please help, thank you, so I am going to minus 2 here 

Agree !

Guys, please do the math

Kamsahamnida :)

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

To get over bad drama I start with abs drama :joy:

Which drama is this, and why wasn't I tagged? :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1