Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, pompyavi said:

Netflix is free on 5th and 6th December. No need of credit card or debit card.

Only in India.

Good, good, good!

Unni will give you k-drama recommendations of the best abs on Netflix! :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Netflix is free on 5th and 6th December. No need of credit card or debit card.

I kill you @pompyavi , really almost!   I was like yay yay yay  till  I scrolled down ... 

2 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Only in India. 

hissing season 23 GIF by The Bachelor

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, pompyavi said:
4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Good, good, good!

Unni will give you k-drama recommendations with the best abs on Netflix! :D

Is @partyon from India?  ahh , wait .. that good is MEANT for you, i seeeee

please count, thank you, jebal

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@pompyavi Chingu, I will watch it next weekend hopefully, too many episodes to catch up this weekend. Will tell you about it. :approves:

@partyon Noona, @pompyavi I think I am the only one here, who downloads the dramas from various sources :rubchin:

I do have NF subscription, but I prefer to watch dramas offline, and love to have collection of dramas. :wow1:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

partyon Noona, @pompyavi I think I am the only one here, who downloads the dramas from various sources 

I do have NF subscription, but I prefer to watch dramas offline, and love to have collection of dramas. 

@Sleepy Owl i am sure we were siblings in the past life. I too don't rely on NF. I usually torrent the episodes or there are Asian websites. And I too have collection of movies and series in my hard drive to view as many times I want.

+2

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@joccu, @pompyavi I have been downloading Kdramas from the start. Used torrents for some initially, but then I found websites for the direct download. Of course it comes with some danger of downloading malware or adware with it, but if you use reliable websites, it does not really happen, and if you have a good anti-virus, nothing really happens. 

I have a collection of around 400 dramas now in my hard drive, which is slightly more than 1.5 TB, as for Korean movies too they around 100+ which take around 150 GB. 

I had to buy a new Hard Drive last year for the other movies and games last year :loolz:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

12 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

@Sleepy Owl i am sure we were siblings in the past life. I too don't rely on NF. I usually torrent the episodes or there are Asian websites. And I too have collection of movies and series in my hard drive to view as many times I want.

tenor.gif?itemid=17006403

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@joccu, @pompyavi I have been downloading Kdramas from the start. Used torrents for some initially, but then I found websites for the direct download. Of course it comes with some danger of downloading malware or adware with it, but if you use reliable websites, it does not really happen, and if you have a good anti-virus, nothing really happens.

tenor.gif?itemid=17006403

I think we need to have a family meeting soon dear dongsaengs.... :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1