Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206  that dessert looks good, but I dont like those chewy pearls.

That's just a pic from the web.  I did not have the original earlier, pic with colleague.   
What we put into the shaved ice was  taro, sweet potatoes (wonder why they made it chewy rectangle),  ginger konnyaku jelly and red bean.  Pour in the brown sugar syrup and soy milk. 

Well, I usually go for cendol.  So this is something new to me though I have heard much about it.

:elated:

574  (Gloomy weather here)

Hi @corey   :waves:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

For the first time in the history of Soompi, I changed my profile pic to something else than Keanu Reeves. :scream:

I will keep the "party on blob" as my DP for the duration of the BTS event this weekend. :joy:

It's Friday chingus! Party on! party_blob.gif?1547582922

Please visit and take part in our BTS listening party:

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Min2206 @partyon

looking at profile picture 

Awww sorry, @Ameera Ali  You will get used to it, believe me please  .... jebal

3 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

@Min2206 Heya.. 

The day before yesterday when I had a presentation and had to share my screen, my laptop wallpaper is my ajhussi's face. My colleagues were like is he your boyfriend??

I take it as a compliment !   yes yes ... guess your colleagues dunno what is OPPA or who?

which one, by the way?  :loolz: mian he for asking ,, dont slap me ( too many oppas here )

572 correction

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Hey there @pompyavi, @Ameera Ali :Pandabulous:

@pompyavi similar thing happened to me when in a session with 2 of my colleagues I shared my screen and had to check desktop to open something, and my wallpaper was Demon Slayer's one, and my desktop was full of games (there are about 6-7 games. And the first thing one of them asked (who happened to be my friend from college too), that "Didn't you get company laptop?" and I replied "I am not in India, so no I didn't get it yet". :loolz:

+2 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2