Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206 you are watching Penthouse !  

I was hinting myself should i watch too

@Sleepy Owl  Hello !

Yes, I am.  Like what our chingus said earlier, a lot of shouting and yelling but the storyline quite interesting , with a sudden twist.  Did not expect that calm lady can be so scheming-ly smart, against her powerful husband ( will not want to say more in case spoiler ).   I am hoping she can bring him down.

3x

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Quite a lot of characters to follow but pretty easy anyway

I thought it was going to be like TWOTM and I have not watch Sky Castle (which I heard was highly rated) and I usually stay away from such "toxic" dramas BUT I got hooked LOL.   To be honest, I would rather watch this than ROY.

3x

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I thought it was going to be like TWOTM and I have not watch Sky Castle (which I heard was highly rated) and I usually stay away from such "toxic" dramas BUT I got hooked LOL.   To be honest, I would rather watch this than ROY.

Both TWOTM and Sky Castle, I dropped half way not even manage to reached Ep 3 !  :grin:

I watched ROY is because of PBG :wub:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Hey there @Thong Thin, @Min2206 :Pandabulous:

29 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

That's interesting Chingu, anyway, I'll stay as far as possible from this, since there will be a second season too. :rubchin:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

That's interesting Chingu, anyway, I'll stay as far as possible from this, since there will be a second season too. 

Ohh, there would be S2 ... oh no!   I was hoping they keep it to S1.   A lot of "dramas" lol in this high-posh-society.    Do such things really exist?  The bullying in a prestigious school and how the upper class people look down and use their power on those below them?

Hi @MayanEcho :waves:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ohh, there would be S2 ... oh no!   I was hoping they keep it to S1.   A lot of "dramas" lol in this high-posh-society.    Do such things really exist?  The bullying in a prestigious school and how the upper class people look down and use their power on those below them?

haven't watched penthouse and not sure what it covers... but one never knows!

one of my gym friends was once telling me -- she had gone back home and basically there was lots of gossip about one family. they are really rich and own several businesses. the dad and mom were separated because the dad's new girlfriend was the daughter-in-law! meanwhile, the mom and son had moved out of the house while this man and daughter-in-law were happily attending parties as a couple!

• Shocked 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

haven't watched penthouse and not sure what it covers... but one never knows!

one of my gym friends was once telling me -- she had gone back home and basically there was lots of gossip about one family. they are really rich and own several businesses. the dad and mom were separated because the dad's new girlfriend was the daughter-in-law! meanwhile, the mom and son had moved out of the house while this man and daughter-in-law were happily attending parties as a couple!

Real one or drama?  @Lmangla  :scream:

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

My party blob wish was granted by the admins. Thanks admins! Yay!

I'm so happy!

Next I will ask for it to be named "party on" instead of "party blob" :joy: J/K

What a colourful wish!   I like the blob a lot - thanks @partyon !
Hope we get the real Party On emoji , then  we can party again , but you have to find them a dancing emoji, no?

party_blob.gif?1547582922

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4