Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, corey said:

Oooh, thanks for the recommendation :foryou:. I read the description of the movie and sounds interesting. I usually stay very, very far away from dramas which have hight schoold kids in it (gives me creeps and I am far too old to watch such stuff), but this is a movie, so I will give it a try.

I am watching "Murphy's law of love", so far it is watchable.

Same, whenever I see high school/romance tag, I run away. But this one is beautiful and I usually don't watch anything that has romance. I just completed watching. And the piano scores are awesome. I will read the description of Murphy's law of Love.

@Sleepy Owl have you watched "your lie in april"?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

41 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

@Sleepy Owl have you watched "your lie in april"?

Yup, and I still get sad thinking about the ending :criesariver:

But that anime is so beautifully written and I loved all four characters in it. The ML is loosely based on Beethoven's final years where he could not hear his own music because of the medical condition he had developed. For the ML in this it is entirely a different reason though. But I would recommend it to anyone any day. :approves:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yup, and I still get sad thinking about the ending :criesariver:

But that anime is so beautifully written and I loved all four characters in it. The ML is loosely based on Beethoven's final years where he could not hear his own music because of the medical condition he had developed. For the ML in this it is entirely a different reason though. But I would recommend it to anyone any day. :approves:

I saw that as a recommendation when I was searching for movies similar to Secret. Thanks Chingu. I will watch that Anime first and then I will watch the live action movie.

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3

7 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I saw that as a recommendation when I was searching for movies similar to Secret. Thanks Chingu. I will watch that Anime first and then I will watch the live action movie.

I didn't watch the movie yet, and don't really know how people rated it. You must be knowing that anime live action movies don't really do well. Its movie is still in my watchlist, and I will watch it, because I believe it is the kind of anime who can have live action movie without problems, because well does not require high budget for CGI like it did for the likes of Tokyo Ghoul, Fullmetal Alchemist etc.

The only live action movie which I actually liked was "Death Note", the Japanese version. The guy playing L in it acted so well in it.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1