Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Noona, well that's why I decided to wait for this drama to end. It takes 2-3 episodes to ruin a drama and I think that's exactly what happened in the case of DDSSLLS. Good think I didn't go for it despite being slightly tempted to watch it, thanks to @Ameera Ali's gifs :joy:

Yes, we have now learnt our lesson the hard way:

Don't trust @Ameera Ali's gifs ! :joy:

Glad that I wasn't tempted by her fox drama gifs....

She's pulling me over to the daily dramas now though. Lots of abs. :joy:

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I wrote so many Innocent Man posts, I'm behind on my DYLB rewatch. kkkk

Rewatch chingu? Already? :joy: Didn't the drama end just 5 minutes ago? :joy:

• LOL 5

@Jillia I see that you all liked DYLB a lot, the earliest I can re-watch a drama is usually after 1 year. I can't re-watch it this soon, but sometimes there were some dramas where I would re-watch my favorite scenes. 

@partyon Noona are you going to enter the world of "Daily Dramas"? :rubchin:

@Ameera Ali your gifs are sure quite tempting, even I was a bit, very small bit tempted to watch Gumiho drama, but for DDSSLLS, seeing even Noona and @larus liking it, and adding your gifs to it, I was actually going to start it, but then the "Minor" thing happened :loolz:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

@Ameera Ali lead men should be forgiving, it is in their blood, maybe more than the red blood cells available. I remember watching Sageuks like Jumong, Emperor of The Sea, and in it all the MLs did the same mistake, forgive the second lead dude as many times they backstab then, only be backstabbed big time in the end, and I would be like, dude you are the King, just kill him, but no. 

I Kdramas, while the 2nd MLs (usually, the bad ones) plan to attack the ML in any way possible, the ML plans to forgive in different ways :joy:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 3

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sleepy Owl who would expect minor thing to happen , he should have take on  better script 

Even repeating what wrong with my mother in law would have been better :mrgreen:

** only tropes that missing from writer choices

Having watched What's Wrong With My Mother-In-Law at least twice, I will tell you that I would rather watch this drama 100 times than watch DDSSLLS again ! :D

puXxdT7.gif

1FiNsuZ.gif

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

I Kdramas, while the 2nd MLs (usually, the bad ones) plan to attack the ML in any way possible, the ML plans to forgive in different ways :joy:

+2

our two male lead have one problem called YR :D

** unfortunately kdrama still didn’t figure how to solve YR :D

71BF3EF3-CFDE-4462-8B24-465BB2592152.gif

Two lead with each other

Scared Asustad GIF

• LOL 6

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Man, now I want to rewatch "I Remember You" :kiss_wink:

Count me in for the re-watch Noona, whenever you plan it. I don't think it will happen in December though, seeing the number of dramas we both are waiting for :rubchin:

@Ameera Ali having not watched the drama, even I was annoyed by the fact that the ML was minor here, and believe if I was watching it, I think I would drop it because of the disappointment, and now I am more annoyed at the Leukemia card being played by the writer :loolz:

I think I would be curing the writer had I watched this drama :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Is beauty treatment that advanced now in Korea @partyon:lol: 63 but looks 33?

You need to watch What's Wrong With My Mother-In-Law to understand this transformation. :D

Here is ep 2:

@Ameera Ali What I don't understand about it is if she was able to transform herself from a 63 year old to a 33 year old, why didn't she remove the mole at the same time? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 6