Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@partyon

Yes, I noticed it as well. That most people with the less used letters are on team Sub. We could think about changing the rules and mix up the letters. So there is a balance between Team Add and Team Sub. :D

I think it would be worthwhile to go through the rules. @Berou is good at analyzing things like this. She would totally be able to create fair rules! :glasses: (not saying you and I wouldn't be able to do it too :D )

The reason team subtract wins from time to time is because we're so persistent. Otherwise we would never win. :joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

6 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Congrats Team Add!  

Gonna kill all of you @Ameera Ali @partyon @Jillia @Sleepy Owl @joccu and who else!!  - making me pressing like for like 30-40 minutes (backreading) !!!!

my poor finger!!!

didn’t you like our Halloween theme 

** taping 30/ 60 pages :mrgreen: 

ZQRFw1Z.gif

# forgive us LMH can’t make you angry for long :D

** back reading 

+2

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

@Sleepy Owl At this point in the show, I seriously don't understand those people who ship Dalmi and Ji pyeong together. Its clear as day that they won't be together. I hope that what you said is correct, I don't want him to get heartbroken by developing feelings for her, but let's be real, this is a kdrama, he totally will fall or already have fallen for her. LOL. 

Although the superior ship of this show is Ji Pyeong and Halmeoni. They always make me tear up whenever they are together. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

didn’t you like our Halloween theme 

** taping 30/ 60 pages  

# forgive us LMH can’t make you angry for long :D

** back reading 

Yea yea, yeaa .. he must have tricked me and probably on Team Add.  Why?  He released his movielog yesterday and thus I was so hooked there and was not able to come here to assist - have to blame someone, right?  :mrgreen:

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

40 minutes ago, partyon said:

Seems that less popular letters are on the Team Subtract side. Because as far as I can tell, it seems that Team Subtract has always been outnumbered.

I don`t think there are less Substract members. It is just luck how many members are more active in a certain period of time. It was a time (not long ago) when team Add was outnumbered as well. Plus, the news recent Chingus who visited this thread were on team Subtract. Good luck for Team substract in the next game. You`ll do great, chingus!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

I checked the new thread for drama Pachinko. It looks like a good project. I read that it is made after a bestseller book written by Lee Min Jin. I don`t know if I will  read the book or wach the drama instead. Is here anyone who read the book?

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

I read the book... and it's one of my favorites! And I can say... let's say I'm not happy with the cast.

I know a book is better than a movie. I will try to buy the book. Thanks for recommendation.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

13 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I read the book... and it's one of my favorites! And I can say... let's say I'm not happy with the cast. :D

I’m for one excited for gangster Hansu 

UI8sfif.gif

but would the write change the ending : I heard in the book lead woman wouldn’t end with hansu when her husband dead , their child would kill himself  - is true @Jillia 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Well I'm not going to spoil anything but in the end this isn't a love story. Love is part of the book but to me the main topic is Korean minority in Japan and the racism coming with it. :D And the family stories.

what a kdrama without a love story , even serial killers we ship him with the detective :mrgreen:

LMH always get the girl :D

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

15 minutes ago, Jillia said:

It's definitely great if you're into historical novels (but more recent history) and about the topic about Korean people in Japan. :D And you're welcome!

Yes, I am interested. I even read history books but historical novels are pleasant to read as well.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Glad that you agree chingu! :D

PS. Went overboard with Secret. Am now on ep 14 :D

Hey there Noona :Pandabulous:

I see Noona you are again on Binge Watch mode :notsureifserious:

I don't really know about which team has more members though, till now it has been win for Team Sub and then Team ADD wins, for the last 4 rounds.  

What I have although observed is, that team add seems to have more members from Asia side, we were literally outnumbered last night if it was not for @larus and @Ameera Ali. I think Team Sub has got more members from Europe side, 3 active members and @corey sometimes comes and goes (we are missing you Chingu). 

To me, it seems like the teams are actually balanced, because whenever we lose I think "we are less in number" and when we win, it seems the opposite :joy:.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

To me, it seems like the teams are actually balanced, because whenever we lose I think "we are less in number" and when we win, it seems the opposite 

I also think we are balanced. A game last very long and it is good this way. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3

7 minutes ago, larus said:

I also think we are balanced. A game last very long and it is good this way. :D

Yeah exactly it is just as you said, many members of one team become less active sometimes, like the last time we lost, almost all Add members were busy with work or other RL stuff. 

@kokodus I am not really a shipper, so I don't really ship anyone in this, but for me, the story would really be much better without Ji Pyeong's love. Although I see that he'll keep it to himself if he does fall for her. Let us see how things will be. I don't know about others, but I personally didn't like the whole kneeling down scene to get the designer there. 

But you are definitely right, the relationship between the grandmother and Ji Pyeong is really beautiful. I was thinking he would keep to himself, but it was a strong scene when his tears start falling, and loved their overall conversation. Looking forward to the drama. I know it won't be happening, but I would love to see both the sisters working together. Plus I really think the elder sister regrets deep down with her decision to leave her dad, and that is why she always talks about Dal Mi to have been wrong one here. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2