Add and Subtract Game

Admin

31 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

A great hard earned Victory Team ADD 

It was a great match.

tenor.gif?itemid=12529938

Good to see everyone!

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

ok i got to get ready go my mom's place for dinner!

Have a nice evening with your family! :hooray:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

42 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i have more magnum mini's in the freezer.. come!

Thanks @sadthe1st  slurp slurp

slurp GIF

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I just woke up, half an hour ago. 

We had a fierce battle when we were at 960+, the team SUB brought it down to below 900, and then we fought back and took it back to 900+. Everyone left and suddenly when I casually checked again, @Jillia and @joccu had again started subtracting 

I had a hard time controlling the damage, and when @partyon Noona arrived, I panicked 

But just then @Ameera Ali arrived, so we slowed them down, still they reduced it to just below 800. 

When all three of them left, I along with Ameera Ali took it back to 900+, I stayed till 3 am here 

Left when @Thong Thin arrived, and woke up to victory 

A great hard earned Victory Team ADD 

Well done , Team Add. 

And I must reward my Team Sub for putting up a TOUGH fight!     I shall share my magnum mini with @Jillia @joccu and @partyon

guinea pigs kiss GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

@kokodus I watched the episode last night, it was good. Loved the whole hackathon vibe. Was initially disappointed because the elder sister decided to use the same dataset and seemingly go for similar project, but I liked she went her way.

I really think her stepdad wanted to screw her project when he told to check the both projects with each other.

Maybe I am naïve, but I am still thinking that whatever the 2nd ML is doing, it is because he is feeling extremely indebted to the grandmother, and maybe that's why he also wants to come clean, he already hurt one person because of misunderstanding, I think he does not want Dal Mi to get hurt more with the things getting more complicated. But if they are hinting towards this dude liking Dal Mi, I am not really liking it, since I am sure he'll not be getting her, even after truth behind letters is revealed. 

AND explanation of Machine Learning to her, was the worst ever explanation I heard about Machine Learning :loolz:

But I am liking the drama so far. 

Hey there @Jillia :Pandabulous:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

If we were ever to do an add-subtract battle again, Team Subtract would win. Hands down.

Team Add would never stand a chance!

Probably you are right. Good luck with that! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

For real though. We need more people on the Sub Team. :D

It is a bit of a problem constantly (even I am actually a Team Add member), and I think it has to do with the rules. Seems that less popular letters are on the Team Subtract side. Because as far as I can tell, it seems that Team Subtract has always been outnumbered. Remember reading the thread in 2017 and Team Subtracters were complaining about losing even back then....

Therefore, I am wondering if we should take a look at the rules and see if they would need to be revised?

You've been adding and subtracting longer than I have, so please correct me if I am wrong with my assumption. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2