Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Actually I think that shocked and sad are neutral reactions. This would mean that you get 0 reputation points from these reactions.

I argued that a sad reaction shouldn't be a neutral reaction because it's not a "negative reaction" but not sure if the ex-admins ever changed it.

I think the unamused button actually removes a reputation point, but I am not sure?

With announcement they told us only negative reaction was off topic , the other reaction was to react to what we  reading  , some people was not liking it because they take it personally, unamused reaction didn’t mean I find unamused but what character do :D

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Good Night @MY15 :GN1:

@larus I just completed Chief of Staff episode 7, and the ML got backstabbed big time, although I saw it coming, this assemblyman dude was not really a reliable person here 

I usually like the posts on the threads I am usually active. I write long posts and know how much time and effort it takes to write those posts, so I usually press the like button even with the posts I don't really agree. I really does not take away to like the posts, and I think it actually encourages the poster to write more and also makes them feel rewarded for it. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

9 minutes ago, MY15 said:

I'm usually at the shipper thread and quite selective over which posts to like, unlike here. I think in general, unless I want to support the poster or really like the content, I wouldn't press the button. Just another perspective.

Of course, and that's your perogative. We are not forcing anyone to like other peoples' posts, and that is not what I was saying either. :kiss_wink: It's just that I noticed that's become increasingly the trend on some threads.

Ok goodnight guys. Have to wake early tomorrow.

Goodnight sweetie! :kiss_wink:

@joccu All the romcoms I have watched this year have sucked! :joy:

Well except for Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, which is pretty nice so far. :heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

good night @MY15 , talking about shipping they can be  cruel , one day they give new member  most off topic  reaction I have seen 

+2

I think the shippers threads actually see some really fierce arguments. This is actually a guess since I never checked one yet. :rubchin:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I think the shippers threads actually see some really fierce arguments. This is actually a guess since I never checked one yet.

I was once tagged in a shipper thread, and this is what I looked like when I was pondering if I would dare to check it out.... :D

cf63bd898923e362b4703cb7034403dae7763cd6

• LOL 6

@partyon Noona, I was going to write post on Innocent Man, and now I realize I didn't complete it's episode 9 too, I mean, this happening twice and I am worried why I am being forgetful :loolz:.

I didn't watch any episode this week thinking I am ahead only to realize I am behind in both :evilelmo:.

Will complete both its episodes tonight or tomorrow. Off to writing my thoughts on EK, which I am totally sure I completed :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

49 minutes ago, joccu said:

so it not been good rom-com year.

Perhaps. But since I am not a fan of rom coms anyway I am fine with this. I also think that Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol is a good rom com and I hope it is stays that way until the end.

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I didn't watch any episode this week thinking I am ahead only to realize I am behind in both

I could be in he same situation. What episodes are next week?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

14 minutes ago, larus said:

Perhaps. But since I am not a fan of rom coms anyway I am fine with this. I also think that Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol is a good rom com and I hope it is stays that way until the end.

I could be in he same situation. What episodes are next week?

I will watch DDSSLLS after it ends and you confirming it is a good one indeed. I will binge-watch it then. 

This week we had to watch 9-10 of each and comment on them starting Tuesday.

I decided to write posts on them in advance since I have been busy with work and don't see myself getting much time in writing posts for them on Tuesday. But I think I will have to do it this week too. Since I didn't watch 2 episodes of Innocent Man. For Secret my post is almost ready with the final 20 minutes remaining to watch. 

If I knew about it, I would have watched it yesterday :joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1