Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

I watched Undateables until the end, albeit using the FF button quite freely. :D

Actual footage of me watching the drama:

Yes, I will watch a drama with your oppa! Let's finish it together!

No one :joy:

I could not really tolerate that drama :loolz:

Memorist was actually good, but for me it didn't really live upto the expectations with potential I saw in the initial episodes. Still was a good one.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Anyone notice that some drama threads are nowadays very stingy with giving likes. I've been noticing this lately, that people are giving fewer likes to people on the threads. Not sure if this is a new trend or not, and of course it's not required to like peoples' posts, but it is a bit strange....?

Why are people not liking other peoples' posts (except for on this thread)? :crybaby:

@Lmangla We need to start a campaign :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Anyone notice that some drama threads are nowadays very stingy with giving likes. I've been noticing this lately, that people are giving fewer likes to people on the threads. Not sure if this is a new trend or not, and of course it's not required to like peoples' posts, but it is a bit strange....?

Why are people not liking other peoples' posts (except for on this thread)? 

which thread , the thread I am in they gives like even for finished drama :tounge_wink:

+2

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Why are people not liking other peoples' posts (except for on this thread)? 

This sure is something really strange. I did see it happen in Alice thread, I am not currently active on any other thread though. The dramas I am watching currently don't require much thinking, except Kairos and Search, so I'll be posting on those thread most probably. 

Which threads did you see this happen? 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

@Sleepy Owl Also dongsaeng, why are you always quoting the whole post instead of quoting the relevant parts of it?

Just wondering. :D

wondering far east movement GIF by Transparent Feed

Especially now when you have to expand the quoted post - it requires an extra click if you're commenting on something further down on the post.

Your noona is lazy :D I don't like having to click extra. :D

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl Also dongsaeng, why are you always quoting the whole post instead of quoting the relevant parts of it?

Just wondering. :D

Especially now when you have to expand the quoted post - it requires an extra click if you're commenting something further down on the post.

Your noona is lazy :D

I am too lazy to cut short the posts, or multi quote Noona :loolz:

Will try to do this less, but can't guarantee not doing it :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am too lazy to cut short the posts, or multi quote Noona 

Will try to do this less, but can't guarantee not doing it :joy:

You're already required to remove the gifs and pictures from the quote anyway. :D Just remove the number and extra stuff at the same time. :D

Your noona wants to see directly what you're commenting on. No extra effort for me or anyone else reading the thread. lol :D

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Why are people not liking other peoples' posts (except for on this thread)

@Lmangla We need to start a campaign :joy:

Ohh, @partyon I thought I was the only strange one feeling this way .. not that I am expecting my posts to be liked all time but I see on others as well.  If you press like , it gives some point, right?  But not everyone is picky though.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, partyon said:

You're already required to remove the gifs and pictures from the quote anyway. :D Just remove the number and extra stuff at the same time. :D

Your noona wants to see directly what you're commenting on. No extra effort for me. :D

Since I already remove gifs and pictures, I get tired by it already :loolz:

Don't worry Noona, old habits die hard, but I will try to do it :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ohh, @partyon I thought I was the only strange one feeling this way .. not that I am expecting my posts to be liked all time but I see on others as well.  If you press like , it gives some point, right?  But not everyone is picky though.

You get reputation points if someone likes your posts, except if you get an unamused, sad and shocked reaction (I think).

I don't know, I feel like people just generally liking other peoples'  posts less lately. I noticed it for the first time really strongly on the Alice thread, but I see that some other threads are a bit similar.

Now, of course, it's not required to like other peoples' posts, but I feel like people previously have been quite nice to others and pressing the like button. I mean it still takes time when another person is writing a post, and even if I don't always agree with their view, I still feel like they should be rewarded for taking the time to post their views.

I don't know, I just notice that it's been changing lately?

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Since I already remove gifs and pictures, I get tired by it already

Don't worry Noona, old habits die hard, but I will try to do it

This is why you are the best dongsaeng in the world! :dorakiss:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

You get reputation points if someone likes your posts, except if you get an unamused, sad and shocked reaction (I think).

with unamused, shocked, sad you get reputation point only negative one is off topic ( u could lose reputation point from it if you get amount of number a day :D ) 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, partyon said:

Now, of course, it's not required to like other peoples' posts, but I feel like people previously have been quite nice to others and pressing the like button. I mean it still takes time when another person is writing a post, and even if I don't always agree with their view, I still feel like they should be rewarded for taking the time to post their views.

I don't know, I just notice that it's been changing lately?

Agree with you on this .. I like this thread .. here's VERY warm-y - even you write -2 or +2, you have chingus who press like ...  CUTE, right?   
and then you have one stupid fella who press like over 20 odd pages ... at one point I thought I was beginning to feel like that Zoppa  (why am I doing this?) .....:headbang:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

with unamused, shocked, sad you get reputation point only negative one is off topic ( u could lose reputation point from it if you get amount of number )

Actually I think that shocked and sad are neutral reactions. This would mean that you get 0 reputation points from these reactions.

I argued that a sad reaction shouldn't be a neutral reaction because it's not a "negative reaction" but not sure if the ex-admins ever changed it.

I think the unamused button actually removes a reputation point, but I am not sure?

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

finally home! this has been long sunday. ! Finally I can watch some drama :wub:

What are you gonna watch sweetie? :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

I'm usually at the shipper thread and quite selective over which posts to like, unlike here. I think in general, unless I want to support the poster or really like the content, I wouldn't press the button. Just another perspective.

Ok goodnight guys. Have to wake early tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1