Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon korean drama abs GIF by DramaFever this kind of smoking hot, okay?

Yea,  same here, smoking is prohibited in many areas here but sad to say, there are few eateries that do not follow the law. 

@pompyavi @Lmangla @Jillia @Sleepy Owl I am still sleepy even though it's afternoon here.  Am on medication - trying to fight a cold. 

When someone in the office needs me for something. - GIF on Imgur

@H0ney  You are zooming seminars with Faith on?  Ohhh ..wow , how ? what do you learn or hear from the zoom?  You sure can multi-skill !  

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

12 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Hope you get well soon chinguya. After taking medicines I feel drowsy whole day.

Thanks @pompyavi  - I want my pillowwww

9 minutes ago, H0ney said:

min min @Min2206 tbh I do not listen to this zoom meeting. my audio for zoom meeting only 15% while faith ON with my handphone and using headset. but camera on my face so it looks as if I am listening to them but actually I am now wkwkwk. do not follow me people. hahaha. This is called acting ^_*

I need to finished Faith ep 11, then I will watch FOE 14 15 then ROY 5 6 then MTES then Faith again then in between do you love brahms lol. Only this year. I swear.

I don't think I can act ... they be wondering why I would be smiling all the time  ...   applause applause
Clap Yes GIF

-2 please

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

@partyon  this kind of smoking hot, okay?
@pompyavi @Lmangla @Jillia @Sleepy Owl I am still sleepy even though it's afternoon here.  Am on medication - trying to fight a cold. 

Yes, that type of smoking hot is ok and also should be included in EVERY episode of EVERY drama. :joy:

rain-love-song-bodyroll-o.gif?itok=0KW34

Hope you feel better soon @Min2206 :kiss_wink:

29 minutes ago, H0ney said:

Yes, it is because of @partyon and she was not even include daejang's abs in her poll ~,~

@H0ney We can't include LMH in an abs contest because
HE HAS NO ABS.

Ok? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

In my country we have really tough laws against smoking, and it's not so common to see people smoking anymore on the streets.

I never had a curiosity to smoke so nothing (seeing promos or movies) can influence me to do it. But there are young people who are more tempted to start smoking. I don`t know why (rebellious, entourage, think it is cool?)  but I know that there are young people who are smoking.

I am glad that there are laws who protect non smokers because pasive smoking is bad for health too.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Get well soon Chungu, rest and take care :approves:

@partyon Noona, its good that smoking rules are strict on your side. My project partner was hell of a smoker, don't know how much he would smoke, but most of the time you would see him smoking. I had heard rumors of him smoking at least 2 packs of cigarettes, which could be more than possible. 

I had another friend, who started smoking after joining college, was an athletic guy and also good football. But 1 after smoking, he would have trouble in breathing even after playing 10-15 mins. Then we had another guy, who would literally smoke as many as possible during the half time break and run like a machine in the field for whole second half. 

Anyway, smoking is actually really bad, but as @Lmangla said, if they show it a little, it would not actually be promoting it, but the story will look more normal, because I would literally think about all the characters being non-smokers and find it hard to believe. 

@H0ney you show Daejang's abs here, then only me and partyon Noona will be convinced about it. I don't even remember, whether he took off clothes or not, most of the time he was in armor :loolz:.

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

On the topic of Lee Min Ho having no abs, I was also quite perplexed that so many people actually voted for his Faith kiss in the sageuk poll.

I think it's in second place right now.... :D

Like, it's so bad..... She has her eyes open all the time and looks like she's enjoying it 0% :D

d7637bde0fa06943d45eebd3e808ce28fade492c

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

minus two 

1 hour ago, H0ney said:

Yes, it is because of @partyon and she was not even include daejang's abs in her poll ~,~ 

I looked serious min min. on the camera. I swear ^_*

Spoiler
44 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hope you feel better soon @Min2206 :kiss_wink:

@H0ney We can't include LMH in an abs contest because
HE HAS NO ABS.

Ok? :joy:

Spoiler
30 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Get well soon Chungu, rest and take care 

@H0ney you show Daejang's abs here, then only me and partyon Noona will be convinced about it. I don't even remember, whether he took off clothes or not, most of the time he was in armor .

@H0ney   Why do you have to bring up Daejang's abs here ...again?  You know that two sunbae-nims!!!

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN they'll be like this ... forever ..:blush:

Thanks for the get well wishes @partyon @Sleepy Owl

Ohh .. I have not checked on the saguek poll results ... aww...  really on Faith Kiss -- woooot !

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Not to be rude, but even I have more defined abs than LMH :joy:

His biceps win though :D

+2

So basically he would lose even in normal abs battle?

Forget about Sageuks because he didn't show any, maybe he didn't show any because he didn't have any :rubchin:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1