Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

omo the poor bottle of coke!!

i just finished the latest Love is Annoying... Co Living House feels so fun! but i think the family feels only happens in kdrama haha right now i can only think of creepy neighbors in reality.

+2

I actually wanted to watch that drama, but decided to wait for it to end since it comes once in a week

:hotinhere2:

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, Berou said:

Yeah I mean college :)

She still cries, more like getting tear-eyed. Thankfully her constant cries have stopped, I was reaching saturation :lol:

It makes it more realistic. She lost her sister and father, do you think she has time to put make up on and think about her apperance ? 

OMG his glares, the ONLY thing he knows to do 

ooh, that is good to know because have been putting off watching as I was getting tired of her crying. she is not a good crier at all. LOL. and I crack up at his glares and expressions. the funniest is whenever he tells little nephew, "now am going to have man talk with you". love how kiddo always straightens himself like he is going to do some march or something. hahaha.. then glare man gives kiddo set of instructions and asks "do you understand", kiddo nods and then asks the very thing he has said kiddo cannot do - meet his aunt. :joy: he is such a bad communicator but kiddo thinks he is so awesome, big and strong. hahahha...

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ooh, that is good to know because have been putting off watching as I was getting tired of her crying. she is not a good crier at all. LOL. and I crack up at his glares and expressions. the funniest is whenever he tells little nephew, "now am going to have man talk with you". love how kiddo always straightens himself like he is going to do some march or something. hahaha.. then glare man gives kiddo set of instructions and asks "do you understand", kiddo nods and then asks the very thing he has said kiddo cannot do - meet his aunt. :joy: he is such a bad communicator but kiddo thinks he is so awesome, big and strong. hahahha...

What drama is being discussed here, may I know :sipsboba:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

@Sleepy Owl discussing a turkish drama called emanet. I have to wait for eng subs as they are kind of slow but am sort of watching along a little late...

this is the trailer for the drama...

even kdramas don't have such cynical man! hahahah.. he is hysterical -- tells a 6 year old kiddo that women are not to be trusted, mom is slightly okay but even she might turn around and harm you! I was cracking up at kiddo has no idea what his lecture means at all but simply nods like he totally gets it.

I was laughing at the viewers comments that this isn't a romance drama as he obviously needs therapy. :lol:

so it will be interesting to see what is the backstory and his trauma.. but yea, he loves to glare. guess, he smolders? I just find it amusing whenever he does it.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Sleepy Owl discussing a turkish drama called emanet. I have to wait for eng subs as they are kind of slow but am sort of watching along a little late...

this is the trailer for the drama...

even kdramas don't have such cynical man! hahahah.. he is hysterical -- tells a 6 year old kiddo that women are not to be trusted, mom is slightly okay but even she might turn around and harm you! I was cracking up at kiddo has no idea what his lecture means at all but simply nods like he totally gets it.

I was laughing at the viewers comments that this isn't a romance drama as he obviously needs therapy. :lol:

so it will be interesting to see what is the backstory and his trauma.. but yea, he loves to glare. guess, he smolders? I just find it amusing whenever he does it.

Oh, good. I also have a friend who was too much in Turkish Dramas. Last time I heard him talk about Turkish Dramas was him suggesting me to watch ask laftan anlamaz, which I didn't since I was too pre-occupied with Kdramas, my final year project and writing its report. 

So how was that drama? He was praising it a lot.

PS: Doesn't that guy really need a therapy though? :rubchin:

+2

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Last time I heard him talk about Turkish Dramas was him suggesting me to watch ask laftan anlamaz, which I didn't since I was too pre-occupied with Kdramas, my final year project and writing its report. 

So how was that drama? He was praising it a lot.

I remember this drama being aired in India in hindi. Romance and melodrama.

+2

• Like 5

@Sleepy Owl ~ I haven't seen that one; just fan MVs. looks interesting and one of these days, will get to it I guess. I tend to watch a lot more turkish melos than straight up rom-coms (which kind of bore me). ask laftan anlamaz is more of a rom-com is my understanding. as I have rather makjang taste, the melos really are more entertaining. plot holes, over the top angst are all fun. hahahah....

so the first turkish drama I accidentally found thanks to random YT recommendations was siyah beyaz ask 

file.png

and random surfing on netflix , ended up watching kara para ask. this fella was my DP for quite a few months while I watched!

MV5BZWE3MDJhYmMtNmQ1Yi00ZWE0LTg3YmUtMGVh

+2

• Like 5