Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I have very rarely watched any series apart from Korean one. Of course I have watched a few anime, but live action series, I have watched When Snail Falls In Love which was a Cdrama and during that time, every now and then its trailer on the VIU page I followed used to pop up, so I decided to give it a go (their strategy worked I guess). Liked it, but not that much. 

Didn't watch a single Jdrama though. As for English TV series, I have watched very few, GOT and Sherlock being the most prominent ones. I did watch 13 reasons why season 1 in exchange of my friend Healer. I guess it was a better deal for him :loolz:.

@pompyavi so did you watch it and liked it?

+2

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

so did you watch it and liked it?

No... I get bored with romcom, romance or comedy. At the most i can watch movies but not series

:2540_meh:

+2

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I guess it was a better deal for him 

:loolz:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Just now, pompyavi said:

No... I get bored with romcom, romance or comedy. At the most i can watch movies but not series

+2

I usually go for rom-coms because I get interested by its plot, or usually when I am watching some serious dramas. Like I had to watch a couple of rom-coms while watching Voice 1. Same was the case while watching The Guest. 

Talking about The Guest, I wonder when we'll be getting another good horror drama. I tried watching The Cursed drama, but it was too slow, stopped at 2nd episode and decided to watch it later, which didn't happen. Is it worth watching? 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Just now, joccu said:

@partyon  yeah netflix has a huge selection. I think it depends on the country where you live. but I really like that there is so many european series. I  Now there is also some good turkish series.

True! It's become so international, and I am so glad that more countries are getting recognition for their excellent dramas and movies! Any international ones you've been watching @joccu ? :kiss_wink:

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Like I had to watch a couple of rom-coms while watching Voice 1. Same was the case while watching The Guest. 

Watched both. The Guest was a solid one. Voice 1 started off good, got repetitive in between. Voice 2 was great though. At present am only watching SF. After this I will resume Alice and start Chicago typewriter\

+2

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  yeah netflix has a huge selection. I think it depends on the country where you live. but I really like that there is so many european series. I  Now there is also some good turkish series. 

You are right about the country dependency, but it is true that Netflix has done a good job in giving a huge selection to the people, and it is really nice to see its Kdrama original series. Best thing about Netflix Originals is that you get all the episodes together, BOOM episodes uploaded now binge watch them :piggydance:

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Talking about The Guest, I wonder when we'll be getting another good horror drama. I tried watching The Cursed drama, but it was too slow, stopped at 2nd episode and decided to watch it later, which didn't happen. Is it worth watching? 

I dropped that at 4th episode, really tried to like it but neither the plot, nor direction nothing helped.

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Best thing about Netflix Originals is that you get all the episodes together, BOOM episodes uploaded now binge watch them

Worst thing is they divide the series into seasons. :isannoyed:

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@partyon  right now on my watchlist are polish crime series called signs second 2 and la valla(spanish series. they show one episode per week) 

recently I watched german series called biohackers(pretty good), criminal uk season 2(this was good), 

nordic series called  young wallander and valhalla murder. ( both where really good, crime dramas)

what kind of series do you like? 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

41 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I dropped that at 4th episode, really tried to like it but neither the plot, nor direction nothing helped.

Worst thing is they divide the series into seasons. 

+2

Yup, bad thing is they divide into seasons. Worst thing, sometimes cancel the seasons like they did for The Kingdom Season 3.  :isannoyed:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

next I'll go for Zombie Detective ep 2. 

So you decided to add another drama at your watch list? :D Flower of Evil is ending this week so you could squeeze another drama or maybe two.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

31 minutes ago, joccu said:

criminal uk season 2(this was good), 

Yeah. The first season's first case was good. Rest were OK ok. French and German versions had good cases. UK's second season was worth it. 

31 minutes ago, joccu said:

valhalla murder.

This was also great. 

24 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Worst thing, sometimes cancel the seasons

Yeah they canceled Sense8 :triumph:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

41 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  right now on my watchlist are polish crime series called signs second 2 and la valla(spanish series. they show one episode per week)

recently I watched german series called biohackers(pretty good), criminal uk season 2(this was good), 

nordic series called  young wallander and valhalla murder. ( both where really good, crime dramas)

what kind of series do you like?

Great shows @joccu ! :kiss_wink:

I was watching Money Heist earlier, but now I am watching Cobra Kai on Netflix. It's hilarious! :joy:

Anyone heard of it? If you've watched Karate Kid it's about Johnny and Daniel as grown-ups. Same actors and everything. I am laughing so hard in every episode.

The trailer:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@pompyavi I hated when they canceled sense 8. it was amazing. 

There is lot of good nordic series like valhalla murders.

one of the series is called Bordertown (it is finnish). 

@partyon money heist is amazing. I waiting for the next season/part. 

I still haven´t watched cobra kai. But the trailer was really funny.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

I was watching Money Heist earlier, but now I am watching Cobra Kai on Netflix. It's hilarious! 

Anyone heard of it? If you've watched Karate Kid it's about Johnny and Daniel as grown-ups. Same actors and everything. I am laughing so hard in every episode.

Yep yep. I heard. Money Heist was good for first two seasons. I felt the 3rd and 4th were basically the same like 1st and 2nd. It's my opinion though. 

4 minutes ago, joccu said:

Bordertown

That's on my list along with Borderliner, Deadwind. 

Even The Alienist, the forest were good, and if you like scifi you can try DARK as well.

+2

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

it true that money heist 3 and 4 were basically the same as 1 and 2. 

8 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

That's on my list along with Borderliner, Deadwind. 

Even The Alienist, the forest were good, and if you like scifi you can try DARK as well.

bordeliner and deadwind are both really good. 

there is two season in deadwind. they are filming the 3 season right now. 

But I think for now in netflix there is only the first season.  probably the second season is coming netflix next year. 

Dark is on watchlist. Forest I did watch. It was OK.

• Like 2
  • Love 3