Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

3 hours ago, Asohib said:

@triplem Secret Boutique. No melo for me

@refuse2sink Knetz seems to prefer nuna-dongsaeng drama too. 

What genres do you like ? 

I strangely like Melos that involve power struggle & scandalous affairs - with a suitable amount of fan service :D

@sushimi drink more water 

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

The whole packaging blinded me, not only the hair :joy:.

The top is Hawaiian pattern, the pants... army pattern :scream: 

He had tigers on the shirt . Call the fashion police :dizzy:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

hey tigers on shirt or dress is high fashion here!! :innocent:

+2

Spoiler

Final-PLP--Masaba.jpg

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

@Asohib Yes,ok. But even my "likes" changed. @angelangie  "like" my posts then and that disappeared. I can understand why yours disappeared if you changed your name but then again shouldn't your "likes" still be there cos you were Sohib then? Soompi can't retrospectively undo everything you did as Sohib. It should only happen the time you became Asohib which was later on. Sorry-I'm not making a fuss of "likes" . I just do NOT understand the PRINCIPLE of it.

Whatever- I joined Soompi to de stress. I'm not going to fuss about it. 

In C drama the trend seems to have a much older actress have a much younger actor as the love interest. Yang Mi had a much younger actor in a C drama recently and in The Negotiators with Huang Zi Tao. Now ZLY is rumoured to be in a drama with a much younger actor. There are so many good actors in their 30's-Huang Xuan, Lin Geng Xin, Shawn Dou and even HXM. And there are also good young actresses too to pair with the younger actors. Oh well, all power to the older women.

actually it is confirmed that ZLY will be on the drama with Wang YiBo, see them at filming set ;) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@triplem Thank You Sis. Hahaha I’m chugging water as we speak:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

if you see the second half as a badly written comedy, then you can manage to watch. :sweatingbullets: hahahha.. there are good bits and then just lots of nonsensical fillers.

@Sarang21 ~ the PD hinted that the channel interfered a lot and so the writing suffered and also they kept losing audience as the time slot changed. so yea, the second half has bits that are done well but not as close as to the first half which was good. in a way, siyah beyaz ask reminded me of the same type of situation.

@Lmangla @Ameera Ali I´m currently on ep 105...he had discovered his feelings for Zoya and want to confess to her. But now there is this new character that is the arranged fiance for Zoya. I can feel the jealousy and forced marriage comming through. If it gets unbearable there is the fast forward button :joy:

@Lmangla I really hate it when writers can´t do their job without other people intefering with it. So many stories have been destroyed because of that :unamused:.  

I have finished the cdrama Love and destiny. I watched the rest of the episodes without sub. All in all it was okay...it got boring in the middle part and the ending wa so anticlimatic for me...there wasn´t much going on to keep you excited. But it was a happy end. The Kiss scenes wasn´t also the best....it started with the dead fish kiss and gradually got better but it was not on the level of 10 Miles of peach blossoms. 

@Ameera Ali How are you supposed to eat grapes like that? It´s not even peeled to let you suck the juice :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

0OstUQY.jpg

His fashion looks normal here :lol: @Ameera Ali @triplem @staygold

P.s I like the way they hold hand :wub: Ok im romanticist & fickle lol. I was not sure with their chemistry at first. But i think it should be ok? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@Sarang21 I don’t get zoya  nonsense to her sister ( he is my best friend )  :joy: ok , are we gonna spend the rest of drama repeating his line :mrgreen: if I forget about that nonsense from her , why would she think he need best friend, when his best friend ( wife) grow up hating him , cheating on him & hurt him  :skull:

+2 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Asohib said:

@triplem no sad story and sadistic

Watch Vagabond with us, on 20th Sept. Action packed. I don't like sad story either. 

Yeah @Asohib its Bae Suzy... 

Edited by Lawyerh
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Finally Vagabond is going to show... been waiting for it like for ages...

• Like 3
  • Love 3

This couple was just the sweetest.  I enjoyed O My Venus from start to finish.  So satisfying  :wub:.  I’ve got dimples like her...maybe I should try this with hubby. :lol:

oh-my-venus.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 I don’t get zoya  nonsense to her sister ( he is my best friend )  :joy: ok , are we gonna spend the rest of drama repeating his line :mrgreen: if I forget about that nonsense from her , why would she think he need best friend, when his best friend ( wife) grow up hating him , cheating on him & hurt him  :skull:

+2 

kekekek.... was pretty much rolling my eyes -- we were like zoya 2.0 is still naive. zoya 1.0 believed her husband is not a cheater and zoya 2.0 thinks that she sees him only as a friend. @Sarang21 ~ during these scenes, it was the side characters that got really hilarious. papa zoya's antenna starts tingling and so he keeps frowning and glaring at adi. mama adi is exasperated and keeps thinking something is cooking. basically everyone knows except these two. which is like repeat from the affair! hahahha...  meanwhile the two siblings -- arjun and noor -- not only have their own romance but also spend a good time shipping zoya and adi. it was actually hilarious to see shipping within a drama.

P.S @Ameera Ali ~ I am very confused by those grape machine. isn't the whole fun of eating fruits using your hands?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

P.S @Ameera Ali ~ I am very confused by those grape machine. isn't the whole fun of eating fruits using your hands?

I think it’s to minimize the risk of getting chocked by it for little kids.... kinda good idea actually. Except that it’s probably going to need refilling very often :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

46 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I’ve got dimples like her...maybe I should try this with hubby. 

my grandmother used to say that dimples mean you will be rich later.. am still waiting for that golden pot. sigh. ^_^

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think it’s to minimize the risk of getting chocked by it for little kids.

ah okay that makes sense. was thinking that people are already lazy. why are we constantly inventing stuff to make us even more lazier? soon we will look like these blobs in wall-e

1.png?itok=d5KciYsf

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1