Add and Subtract Game

Admin

hi @sadthe1st :D

u remind me of a pokemon.... it's called lickilicky. can i call u lickilicky? cuz that's basically all u kinda do... :sweatingbullets: 

no offense tho <3

Lickilicky | Pokémon | Know Your Meme

also @Alice Wonderland for the first week of school it's from 8 to 12 and online from 12 to 3, and then after the first week it's normal school hours (8 to 3) monday, tuesday, thursday, and friday. we will have online schooling on wednesday. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

13 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i was so busy today with reports and reports and reports...

haven't got the chance to catch up on IOTNBO (this abbreviation is so confusing.. i prefer the shorter drama name Psycho But It's OK)..

Same to both. Now I just call the drama It's Okay. I think people get it. Haha! 

+ 2

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, mirmz said:

u remind me of a pokemon.... it's called lickilicky. can i call u lickilicky? cuz that's basically all u kinda do... :sweatingbullets: 

no offense tho <3

i remember catching this lickitung before when pokemon go started!!!

:4267_LiccGif:

HAHAHAHAHA

but i forgot was there a baby one or an evolved one after that... cos i got bored of the game and got myself stuck with a new game from same developer Niantic... Wizards Unite! hahaha

@wallflowersforjane prep tissues! i saw comments that last nite's ep was so touching and sad!!

@Alice Wonderland i dun care much for RJ but i'm totally mesmerized by ODO's eyes and voice!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

but i forgot was there a baby one or an evolved one after that... cos i got bored of the game and got myself stuck with a new game from same developer Niantic... Wizards Unite! hahaha

but can i call u lickilicky??? ill only call u that if ur okay w/ it. <3

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, mirmz said:

but can i call u lickilicky??? ill only call u that if ur okay w/ it. <3

that's a long name i dun mind haha but i hope i remember to respond to that!!

:shaq:

here's one exclusive lick just for u!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i dun care much for RJ but i'm totally mesmerized by ODO's eyes and voice!

Same here! At first he was kinda childish for his revenge plan. But as we see how he actually feels. I come to like him even more. I love his persistence and never do what people tells him to do. He never get discourage even got rejected many times and keep pursuing for his love.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

34 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

haven't got the chance to catch up on IOTNBO (this abbreviation is so confusing.. i prefer the shorter drama name Psycho But It's OK)..

Tell me about it. I hate abreviations. I want words. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

17 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@wallflowersforjane prep tissues! i saw comments that last nite's ep was so touching and sad!!

Tissues always at the ready for me! I was obsessed with Wizards Unite but I stopped earlier this year even before the pandemic. Also it was no fun playing alone to fight the fortresses.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

He never get discourage even got rejected many times and keep pursuing for his love.

I enter the conversation without really knowing what it is about but I have to ask. He is still pursuing his love but not agresivly, stalking but rather more subtly, being a close friend ?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

YAYYYYY!!!!!! i have a new lil cousin!!!! it's a boy and his name is Lochlann (my fam is irish) healthy baby boy weighing 7 pounds and 14 oz. 

Edited by mirmz
wait his name is spelled w/ two n's
  • Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

7 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Also it was no fun playing alone to fight the fortresses.

Niantic did a great job implementing the Knight Bus though! it's like a worldwide server for people to hop on anytime from their current location to the fortress. this way, players will not have to take the risk to head out for the sake of clearing the daily wizard challenge.

:shaq:

but i did slow down a lot with this game lately cos, there is just too many events back to back... brilliant... community... SOS... then more stuffs to study on... maybe i should go back to playing We Bare Bears puzzles... hahaha

congrats @mirmz on new bundle of joy to the family!!!

:fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@sadthe1st haha sure thing! He's just so adorable with all his effort to win her back. I hope he knows what makes them broke up and mend the pieces back into a good form.

@larus yup. He is. He isn't annoying even he keep making his move to win the FLs heart. I am that same curious as him to know what nakes AJ left him back then. Ah.. we're talking about WIL. And I think you watch it as well. 

Wow congrats @mirmz !! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

congrats @mirmz on new bundle of joy to the family!!!

thanks but the thing is he lives aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way across America from me :tears: so i wont be able to see him for a while not to mention the corona. :( but when i am able to meet him i will really enjoy it! so im looking forward to the day me and my fam can meet him. :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

i think it's more of a rekindled love that brings forth new relationship!

discovering the truth (which could have been a lame misunderstanding) is just a bonus to deepen their love

:7555_attack:

and, i find Dong Chan's dad could have been a good match to Sook Hee too haha she is so icy cool!!!

@mirmz facetime! videocall! it's one of the best invention and really ever so useful during this period of time!

• Like 4
  • Love 2