Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I watched the raw last night.. its cute. Heard rating on 1st spot. Fren said sub available in Kocowa. I havent managed to check. Actually i never watched in kocowa. Main thing is I need to report to work first :tears: haha :lol:

@angelangie *hugs.. the feel to work after long holiday is real* 

dont worry .....im actually looking forward to my long holiday break in Nov :D 

im bring my mom to JAPAN!!! FINALLY I'm able to!!! :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

920:) just a few Mondays till holiday 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@Lmangla are you alright my dear?

okays, just real life stress weighing. :(

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

okays, just real life stress weighing. :(

i know how it feels **hugs** just look up into the sky and throw it into the wind :) or get out for a while or....hide and cry for a bit....you will be all the better sometimes after shedding some tears or feeling sorry for yourself

• Like 5
  • Love 2

A haircut can make so much of a difference. Eg: Yeon Woo in Hotel Del Luna! :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

13 minutes ago, staygold said:

A haircut can make so much of a difference. Eg: Yeon Woo in Hotel Del Luna! :wub:

yes a haircut will always show a different sides of one person :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

my mom is getting weird. Because BMKG Indonesia warned us about big earthquakes on August 2019 and my island, Sulawesi is in that earthquake zone :dissapointed:

yeah we already experienced the craziest earthquakes last year. I can understand mom. She is preparing anything at home like food, rice, water to drink, etc and etc.. 

I just not wanting to tell her that if anything happened and worst than the last year earthquakes we could not prepare anything we will be death. How to prepare if the ground under your feet move about 3 kilometers or that ground blending you with your house like a living blender. I am already tired with this earthquakes things :dissapointed:

I am not in the condition that can prepared anything. Whatever lah.. if it means to happened then it will be :sweat:

our earthquakes last year were really strong because all people who ride motorcycle on the streets fall to the ground and people who drive cars must to stop their car because if you try to drive then your car will be jump. My friend who try to get out from his car was fall to the ground and his body rolled to the street about 5 meters from his car. That how strong the earthquakes were. 

If can choose I don’t want to experienced this anymore in this lifetime. I still remember I tried to run between furnitures that hit my body  and sleep on the street the whole night. And nobody smiled. Nobody can laugh or smile that night. We all scared and depressed some people even screamed and prayed with loud voices and cried to the sky looking for their family. This is so traumatic. I don’t want to experienced this anymore. No :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 6