Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

56 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am so sad. I can't even state my opinion. Only three accepted my opinion, but I already stopped watching because I hate the main actress, and everyone is defending her. When her poor husband tried to commit suicide, after learning the boy isn't his son, she made fun of him saying he is a loser who can't even kill himself properly.

But you did state your opinion?  Just because it’s not what people want to hear (especially delusional fan girls) does not make it any less valid or right?  From what you’ve said in the comment above you had every right to be angry?  I’d be livid.  When you are in the minority you need to be absolutely sure that you are willing to pay the price for voicing an “unpopular” opinion.  It will cost you.  But then if you choose to stay silent it will also cost you (it will eat at your conscience)?  Sometimes I choose to walk away in disgust when the drama glorifies themes that I don’t agree with. Or better yet not watch at all.  So I have learnt to be picky.  Recently I upset one Soompier because I asked her to validate her statement with facts but she took it to mean I was making fun of her publicly and said so in her reply.  I apologized for upsetting her but I didn’t for asking her to explain herself better.  Yeah I have plenty of enemies here in Soompi but then again I have plenty of friends too?  Life’s too short to worry about where the next bullet will come from an enemy Soompier. Choose to be where you’re happy.  

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, nrllee said:

But you did state your opinion?  Just because it’s not what people want to hear (especially delusional fan girls) does not make it any less valid or right?  From what you’ve said in the comment above you had every right to be angry?  I’d be livid.  When you are in the minority you need to be absolutely sure that you are willing to pay the price for voicing an “unpopular” opinion.  It will cost you.  But then if you choose to stay silent it will also cost you (it will eat at your conscience)?  Sometimes I choose to walk away in disgust when the drama glorifies themes that I don’t agree with. Or better yet not watch at all.  So I have learnt to be picky.  Recently I upset one Soompier because I asked her to validate her statement with facts but she took it to mean I was making fun of her publicly and said so in her reply.  I apologized for upsetting her but I didn’t for asking her to explain herself better.  Yeah I have plenty of enemies here in Soompi but then again I have plenty of friends too?  Life’s too short to worry about where the next bullet will come from an enemy Soompier. Choose to be where you’re happy.  

I want to have a good time watching so I no longer watch controversial drama. It is better to watch for entertainment.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@triplem @Lawyerh I do get (angry, confused and unamused) emos whenever I defend villains :bawling: I started disliking the actors who make me lose my points,

Hug @nohamahamoud2002 , I am sad to read you hurt , don’t worry much about it . 

@Lawyerh I am enjoy your suggestion :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@nohamahamoud2002    tenor.gif 

It's hard when you reach out and your kind intentions are misunderstood and that's the sad part about writing words.  Often it's feelings like faces that are not seen here that are so easily misjudged by others. I have witnessed it many times over the years of being here and I understand how you feel for no one wants to be blocked by anyone or attacked for that matter.  Yet never allow someone else's misunderstanding to influence you or your way of reaching out to others. For this world doesn't need less but more small acts of kindness spread even here on Soompi...

I don't want to sound like I am defending  this person whom you're dealing with but remember too that often there are people who for what ever reason or hardships think the worst instead of the best.  Live their lives being negative instead of positive and there is not a thing you can do about it.  What you can do is what you have already done and that is show them your heart in being concerned and whether they accept it or not is up to them...

There are also those whom misunderstand and attack someones innocent thoughts and use their words to encourage others to join in.  I have seen that many times too, to me that's the worst.  I have never been one to report or wait for others to handle those situations.  Instead I choose to handle it by sheltering them with my own words as best I can.  Not in anger but in hopes of bringing calmness.  It doesn't take away the importance of rules and Mods.  Yet like in life one cannot just sit or watch in silence when you know something is wrong and protecting another is right...

:heart:-2

• Like 6
  • Love 4

41 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I want to have a good time watching so I no longer watch controversial drama. It is better to watch for entertainment.

Watch Little Forest with @Lawyerh  She’s been finding more company for the thread ;) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@nohamahamoud2002

This is my principal when I am in a forum like Soompi....

890-F4-C4-A-E6-EB-40-D3-A588-552-B9-A991

Not to mention some people who will turn a healthy debate into playground insults and starts the ad hominem....

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

27 minutes ago, cenching said:

Not to mention some people who will turn a healthy debate into playground insults and starts the ad hominem....

i hope im not one of them? :D 

@nohamahamoud2002 

i didnt like 'A Place in the Sun' a true goodie dont do what the heroine does.....and still doing and i didnt even want to watch it....i prefer watching 'Home for Summer'

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

Of course not...:love:....Muach muach.....:kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

+2

but sometimes I miss all those madness in kdrama threads :joy: even logic people can be unlogic and turn to be cartonish and funny

in watching drama I just want to watch handsome oppa/ahjussi.. other than that I am not really care. Sometimes I put my opinion but after that I will leave specially if I feel the drama is too boring. But I love to read spoiler for drama I like in soompi. 

I know soompi since 2011 and used to be casually come in here to find translations and recaps hihihi.. 

Used to be no viu or so I can only watch drama online from web that fans shared in here. And after watch it without sub I will come in here to read recaps :blush: or in any drama blog.

nowadays kdramas are too boring to discuss. Most themes are so unlogic. And no oppas. Most of are kids turn into young boys. I am not enjoying it. I watch kdramas because of handsome oppas :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Dreamt of Teacher Gi:w00t:

Alarm clock rings <_<

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

@nohamahamoud2002 

i didnt like 'A Place in the Sun' a true goodie dont do what the heroine does.....and still doing and i didnt even want to watch it....i prefer watching 'Home for Summer'

thank you so much my friend, I am so happy you agree with me. Because really the heroine was being so cruel to an innocent man. I found some of the wiser friends agreeing with me. 

thanks @Ameera Ali @cenching @ktcjdrama  @USAFarmgirl and everyone, you lifted up my mood.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

57 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2

but sometimes I miss all those madness in kdrama threads :joy: even logic people can be unlogic and turn to be cartonish and funny

Every one need to be relax when posting 

like their own oppa :yum:

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

Sometimes I choose to walk away in disgust when the drama glorifies themes that I don’t agree with. Or better yet not watch at all.  

that is what I did :) 

I think it is exactly the case. the writer is defending the main heroine when she is really evil in my opinion

• Like 4
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

And no oppas. Most of are kids turn into young boys. I am not enjoying it. I watch kdramas because of handsome oppas :bawling:

I feel your pain. for a while, I have been really bored of romance dramas and wondering what's wrong. it turns out that I just want nice handsome ajusshis like this one in my dramas... ^_^

Ibrahim20Celikkol207-21-1527532813.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

I find it less stressful just to keep the middle ground in Soompi tho this is only my 2nd thread. I don't have time for more than one thread. In real life as I'm talking to the person, it's easy to gauge the mood and meander the conversation appropriately. E.g. if the person starts looking a bit annoyed/anything negative, then tone it down or switch topics to something funny-you all get what I mean. In Soompi/emails/WhatApp I word my thoughts more carefully cos cannot see the person's face. Unless it's a really good friend, then I'm totally unfiltered and my gutter mind goes full blown :lol:

Really the best one to do it is @Ameera Ali :) no one can get furious with her even when she likes the second lead. She just posts gifs and everything is OK :mrgreen:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

On 8/9/2019 at 4:27 PM, jeijei said:

Li Xian is so hot in Go Go Squid, especially when he's smiling brightly UwU.  He resembles Korean actor Go Soo, specifically imagine Go Soo eating hard candy. 

I'm trying to find the K&K team clothing merch and will order their shirt/pullover in a heartbeat. 

I also like the K&K Team merch... have you found it yet? Li Xian is definitely my current obsession. :wub: I watched Love O2O (the movie version) on Netflix and realized that he was in it too (he was one of Naihe's friends). Actually, watching that movie, I recognized a lot of actors/actresses.. so Li Xian plays one of Naihe's friends and Janice Wu (the FL on Le Coup De Foudre) is one of Bei WeiWei's friends. I thought it was interesting to see them play side characters in this movie and eventually play the main roles in their own dramas. Good for them!

• Like 4