Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

My friend said the SK men thinks JIS doesn't need to get married unless he wants kids. He can get any woman he wants. Why bother since Korea has a high bad marriage rate.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

And oppa only apples to men. I thought oppa was unisex for "honey" .  Nope, she said there's no female version of oppa in Korean. Interesting. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

308 :blush:

my whatsapp texts with our new employee. I have a uniform that Mom bought for me but I am not really like it because it is pants. I am not really like to wear pants Usually I prefer skirt or dress to work. Jetri is her name. She asked me if my uniform small or what. I said to her a bit big for me. And with confident she said if it’s big for me thEn it is bigger for her because he is smaller than me. She said. Hua HAHAHAHAHA :bawling: I then send her my last year pict and said “darling, I was XS. Of course I am smaller than you. Nobody slender than me in here 47kg. As the prettiest lady in this entire office.” And she replied me with sick emo and type “HUEEEKKKKKK..” HUA HA HA HA HA HA :joy: ok fix. I love this girl. She is officially the member of shining squad start from tonight because she is the first who gives me huekk as a junior hahahah :joy:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1