4 hours ago, bairama said:

Happy iedl adha

Same to you & to all our Friends here who celebrate 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

838 :)

I am in pizza hut now and meet my friend. I don’t know how to react. She just lost her husband. Left her with 2 kids and now she is pregnant :(

oh no. sometimes it can be hard to find the right words to comfort but I am reminded of the drama "bright girl's success" where this friend will advice the girl to not worry about finding the right words and sometimes all we need is someone to stay a bit by our side -- even that can be comforting. even a hug and a genuine "how are you?" at regular intervals is good. even hearing her out while you stay silent and just letting her speak is enough -- no need for advice or big words.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Is there chicken jerky? Have anyone of you ate jerky? How does it taste?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

oh no. sometimes it can be hard to find the right words to comfort but I am reminded of the drama "bright girl's success" where this friend will advice the girl to not worry about finding the right words and sometimes all we need is someone to stay a bit by our side -- even that can be comforting. even a hug and a genuine "how are you?" at regular intervals is good. even hearing her out while you stay silent and just letting her speak is enough -- no need for advice or big words.

yes. I am not good with words like @Ameera Ali so I was just hug her and listen to anything she said. Sometimes people only need us to be a good listener. 

Btw I just found this live xixixixi :blush:

Brian Mcknight’s voice is always romantic :heart: can’t believe his voice still sounds like he was 20 years ago when I was still a college student :wub:  I am replying this song like 20 times hahahaha

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

yes. I am not good with words like @Ameera Ali 

@Ameera Ali good at body language sejabin :joy:

I agree with @Lmangla you were there for her is enough. You dont need fancy advice in difficult situation. Someone to listen & hug u is enough. Sending :heart: to your friend. 

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 2

@Lawyerh Duckieeee DP! So cute

Prepping for the incoming "Omg So romantic." Post in doctor john

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@triplem Love affair is heart wrenching :heartbreak: But its beautiful! 

P.s bird husband seems more sad with bird death? No? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I am enjoying watching western movies now.. later will continue my affairs drama wkwkwkwk :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I need to watch it  , still yet to watch it :joy::mrgreen:

@Sejabin which movie :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem Love affair is heart wrenching :heartbreak: But its beautiful! 

Yes . He was . But i think he was sad over JE’s admission and that was his way of grieving. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali :kiss_wink: old movies in iflix and hooq app :relaxed: yesterday I am watching swat. And lara croft today I am watching white house down. I think I will continue with the bone collector :relaxed:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Lol..I noticed a pattern here...every drama which I loved, I will love the oppa too...so instead of the drama being interesting what made me interested is the oppa..

Moral of the story, no need to advertise the story to me, just give me a picture of the oppa see I will love or not. Haha

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Moral of the story, no need to advertise the story to me, just give me a picture of the oppa see I will love or not. Haha

Nothing new i think. I also need to check the oppa first then the story / genre :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Love this Latino Oppa....:love:  Tall dark and handsome....:kiss_wink: and aged like fine wine....Who can tell he is older than me but I am sure I look like his mother....:sweat_smile:

@sushilicious @Lawyerh

Why do you think I can sat thru 32 hours of HPL and TYH if not because the Wookie Oppa??? :skull:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali :kiss_wink: I am not. I will continue watch hotel de luna if get bored wkwkwkw.. yeah they need to put handsome oppa or ahjussi to make me watch this drama seriously :mrgreen: I am a picky girl :wub:

btw a mosquito just bite my cheek. Damn. This must be a male mosquito -_-

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw a mosquito just bite my cheek. Damn. This must be a male mosquito -_-

Damn then I must have been bitten by many male mosquito. I’m currently having like 7 bites on my entire body.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2