Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@ktcjdrama i watched hpl until ep 11. Dont think will continue too. The story is non existent. While watching i was continue thinking can the clock run faster lol. 

@triplem ur male apron started already.. lol.. how is it? @Sejabin ur HJH look handsome. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

826 :love:

@Lawyerh he is always handsome.. and very thoughtful you must to heard he talking in reality show. his voice very soft and tender :love: I am totally his victim :kiss_wink:

@cenching seems PMY now enjoying to kiss KJW too. hahahahaha oh gosh this drama is too messy now. both can not stop to kiss each other now WKKWWKWKWKWKWK

I HATE KIM JAE WOOK :weary::joy:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

@ktcjdramahaha, it’s fine. You don’t need to watch it all. Lol, I actually prefer KW to look like what he is in V3:sweat_smile: that rough looking, guy. So I don’t mind not watching V2 :joy:

@Lawyerh join us :) we are serving up some ryokan hotspring for you to enjoy...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh

Yesterday episode is good, finally something came up. It had put the final nail in the coffin that LeeSol is their mother and she’s alive and kicking...

@Sejabin

I saw you had successfully posted some gifs.....Congrats....

VXXogey.gif

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@kokodus I watched PYHOMS you suggest me. When I login to my YT. It just popped out on my homepage so I didn't need to search it anymore. So far I like it. It such a simple university life with the best friend and lover. I wonder Pu Pei will regret once MoMo start liking hue yi. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@cenching because I am online using laptop now at office xixixix.. if at home I use handphone and that a bit complicated lol. too lazy to open laptop at home and I must to connect to hot spot and so on and so on.. aish... wkwkwkw :joy: I think I will use indihome but later lah.. abis gempa still lazy to take care things like this wkwkwkwk our tv on the wall still miring hahahaha have not called tukang yet for fixed it WKWKWKWWKWK.. 

boobib-s-lazy-days-line-stickers-line-st

• LOL 6

30 minutes ago, cenching said:

Yesterday episode is good, finally something came up. It had put the final nail in the coffin that LeeSol is their mother and she’s alive and kicking...

Great, I might just watch it now because there is finally a plot development, LOLOL... 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

:bawling: I still can't bring myself to watch HPL...

:joy: As a free human being you dont have to force yourself to watch something you dont want to or dont feel like. But as a friend it would be kind if you wud let us fangirl and tolerate us over nonsense when we go crazy over a drama! Thats what forums are supposed to do. I am getting a different vibe especially from @sushilicious. As if my drama choices aren't as good or well thought out as her's! I know, I know it is all in my head. I am just putting it out here so that I dont end up bottling up that feeling. :sweat_smile: I might just go all 'Dracarys' someday who knows!

Spoiler

tenor.gif

@cenching I think I am already half way crazy! Help!

+2

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh join us :) we are serving up some ryokan hotspring for you to enjoy...

Ill be home alone for couple of days lol. Looks gory enough, my imagination tend to run wild, and i can jump at the slightest sound in my house .... ill better watch it next week hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@staygold

I am pleasantly surprised that you are so into HPL because I remember you dropped TYH...The Magic of KJW, I presumed? :joy:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, staygold said:

As if my drama choices aren't as good or well thought out as her's! 

Lollll. You do you girl. Hahaha. I just have a crappy range of expectations haha. If i were to say anything mean. Don't take it to offence lollll. It was always meant to be a joking way. Cause IRl I'm like that :joy:

But anyways. Got to advertise and check out people's interest so i know who i can talk to that shares the same interest as I am :)

@Lawyerh haha. It's okay. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@sushilicious I always do me!! Hence the post. Advertise all you want without making others feel bad.

@cenching I didnt drop TYH. I finished it. :lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, staygold said:

@cenching I didnt drop TYH. I finished it. :lol:

While bitching all the way??? :joy::skull:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, staygold said:

Advertise all you want without making others feel bad

Lol we learnt a thing called subtext. This is a subtext. Definitely. :) Okay will learn to change. 

848?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

On 5/15/2019 at 10:51 PM, cenching said:

Nothing wrong with trying....:glasses: I will drop it if I don't like it....Sky Castle trailer looks awesome while Abyss even the trailer looks positively ghastly

Sky Castle is a must watch.  The beginning episode is a bit confusing because they throw ALL the characters at you all at once and it’s hard to wrap your mind around them all.  But wait for it...the cliffhangers at the end of EVERY episode is well worth it.  It is definitely worthy of the hype.  :D

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

*Waving* 

Helllooooooo :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 4