Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

I actually really liked Come and Hug Me. Kill It was interesting and moody, and the ending made sense, but I still didn't like it. I'm not a fan of unhappy endings. But Born Again???? Ugh. Couldn't even. I would ask why he took the role, but I think he's new enough that he's accepting any work that comes his way?

There was news released that he turned down Youth Record. But then later on I read elsewhere that it was never offered to him and it had always been offered to PBG. Not sure which is true.

Born Again, like you, was just super UGH. What is that crap. Now he's going to the army with that crap as his last project, lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Though i did not watch the drama , but I did watch this scene many times. This was hot and trending when it was airing. So hawt!

his hands movement!!:heart2beat:

gnight @stroppyse

oyeah @mirmz too! Haha i hope it can be 0-ed while you were sleeping xD

@angelangie thx for the enlightment ahahah 

Spoiler

Spoiler

is it legal to use vpn in viki?

the only way to access by far on my findings:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

+2

@triplem I eventually dropped Born Again although I followed some short recap just to know what's going on. Things just don't make sense.

Kill It was a waste to two beautiful leads for not having more romantic scenes. Even if he had to die, which I'm ok, at least let them have a bit more romance before death. I think JKY is really good in action scenes so would love it if he does more in future projects, but hopefully not type-cast.

He seems to be drawn to darker roles, don't you think?

• Like 2

@Alice Wonderland It's actually the opposite right now. It's getting close to my bedtime. If @partyon is waking up, I'm going to bed soon and vice versa. :wink: 

I just like to share the wealth with the monies. We have our first interest payment coming up soon so I want everyone to have all they need to buy more badges. :lol: 

116  *** fixed