Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

I like DoTs by the way, my first k drama in 2016  . May not be on my fave list but I thought it was enjoyable. Little bit cheesy but I like cheese :PAnd i do like SJK .. not on my oppa list but I hv enjoyed quite a few of his works 

thanks for the tags @Ameera Ali I am enjoying the gifs as I watch it but I think the kisses are a little bit manufactured. What you think ? But what’s entertaining is you and @cenching ‘s reactions on the thread . Makes my job fun 

@Lawyerhonly up to eps 2 for divorce lawyer , the FL is so extra!!  Wanna slap her on his behalf . I like his character though. Different from MND. But this is the problem I have with older SBS dramas  - the editing is always a little bit choppy - like some weekend drama . 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I like DoTs by the way, my first k drama in 2016

For me, i stopped at 10. What's worst i have all the episode prepared. Because i know i will watch it all. One day i just stopped. then a week of not watching, deleted everything.

BTW why i was on and off between this couple of days, because I was stressing out in real life, and just felt that going soompi is adding on the stress, so i just drop it and focused on my work. :) 

But now that i feel better, so i just come back. It was pretty bad a few days ago hahaha. 

I actually finished a chuck of work during those 3 days of not so active to totally not active haha

• Like 1
  • Love 4

47 minutes ago, triplem said:

I like DoTs by the way, my first k drama in 2016  . May not be on my fave list but I thought it was enjoyable. Little bit cheesy but I like cheese :PAnd i do like SJK .. not on my oppa list but I hv enjoyed quite a few of his works 

thanks for the tags @Ameera Ali I am enjoying the gifs as I watch it but I think the kisses are a little bit manufactured. What you think ? But what’s entertaining is you and @cenching ‘s reactions on the thread . Makes my job fun 

@Lawyerhonly up to eps 2 for divorce lawyer , the FL is so extra!!  Wanna slap her on his behalf . I like his character though. Different from MND. But this is the problem I have with older SBS dramas  - the editing is always a little bit choppy - like some weekend drama . 

I haven't watched DOTS, but same here, I like SJK and watched some of his works (best for me so far is Innocent Guy), but not fangirl-ing over him as well...

So you haven't watched HPL then? I'm purely watching for KJW, seriously.... not enjoying the story too much, unlike Abyss or Secret Life which I am excited about. And I say it again, still difficult to shake off the image of Sec.Kim from PMY. They really should've styled her differently for this role. Her hairdo is just like when she was in her wedding dress in Sec.Kim.

The kisses, yes it felt manufactured... but other than that, I really like their interaction, gazes, and skinship.

I'd really like to watch divorce lawyer with you, but probably won't have the time because I've decided to keep all three of my Mon-Tues dramas!! :P

Am almost done with GBC, streaming had been really poor, or maybe it's the server? because other drama worked fine... so I can't finish it over last weekend. It's a great show. Cried so many times throughout the series, but the good kind of cry :)

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@triplem @ktcjdrama

Please define manufactured.....Weren't all kisses on screen manufactured??? :blink: There are many kisses in Asian dramas who feel and look like the director was shouting command while the OTP were getting on it....

Director: Left, left, yes!! One more time left!! Upper lips, boy!! Up!! Up!! Ooopsss!! Be careful!! Your hands!! No! Slow down!! Now, right!! Right!! Slowly going to the left, left left!!...YES!!! YES!! CUT!!!

2TNyB.gif

Repeat.....

I am also watching it solely for KJW, never jumped into the band wagon over PMY's hypes....But I have to admitted that KJW-PMY have superb chemistry.

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@cenching feel like everything in a romance drama is all manufactured tbh. Because everything is all directed by a director. Everything depends on how the director wants. If they felt like they are not having enough chemistry, so he or she would be like. Be closer or act in some other way so to show to chemistry.

Edit Actually every drama is all manufactured ah. From the smallest of movements even.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

you haven't watched HPL then? I'm purely watching for KJW, seriously.... not enjoying the story too much, unlike Abyss or Secret Life which I am excited about. And I say it again, still difficult to shake off the image of Sec.Kim from PMY. They really should've styled her differently for this role. Her hairdo is just like when she was in her wedding dress in Sec.Kim.

The kisses, yes it felt manufactured... but other than that, I really like their interaction, gazes, and skinship.

No, I have not . I dunno why I hv no incentive to watch . After skimping  through pages & pages on the thread & seeing the images & gifs , I don’t think I need to watch it anymore :joy:

I love GBC . I was also very moved & cried buckets . 

Soompi can be distracting @sushilicious! But I come here to de-stress ! I am always entertained. 

@Lawyerh divorce 

Spoiler

So is there going to be a love quadrangle ? 

Ahem..can’t wait for this.  For him & Lee Jun Hyuk 

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, cenching said:

Please define manufactured.....Weren't all kisses on screen manufactured??? :blink: There are many kisses in Asian dramas who feel and look like the director was shouting command while the OTP were getting on it....

True ..,but some pairings on k drama , you really feel the OTP living the roles , and when they kiss- you feel the sincerity. Like in Marriage not Dating , the OTP really kissed very naturally. Also in Live Up to Your Name . But I agree that most Asian dramas are like that - just that i felt it more when watching the cuts on HPL. Nevertheless, I lack emotional investment in the drama so it may be just a bias view on my part . 

No numbers 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Actually every drama is all manufactured ah. From the smallest of movements even.

Absolutely true!!! There is why it will be so STUPID to expect whatever happened in the drama can be apply in RL....:joy: Believe it or not, I know some people in RL who were so invested in certain drama that started to applied the it in the RL....I was like.....:joy::scream:

18 minutes ago, triplem said:

Nevertheless, I lack emotional investment in the drama so it may be just a bias view on my part . 

You are not the only one, I have not watch the last 4 episodes yet....:joy: I feel somehow adequate by those posts in the thread....:joy: But I think I will catch up later on.....I like the chemistry but the story just...eerrrr...meh....

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh divorce 

Haha it is. Classic right? Ya now that i rewatching again.. it looks a bit old, the drama concept / editing. Which eps u are in?

Actually i also not too in the mood to continue HPL. So seems they move on fast, kiss & bang... and what next? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

34 minutes ago, cenching said:

:joy: I feel somehow adequate by those posts in the thread....:joy:

Haha ikr... 

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lawyerh

No more lion hunting on your side now???

Ya will hunt something else... im lack of target these days :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

51 minutes ago, triplem said:

True ..,but some pairings on k drama , you really feel the OTP living the roles , and when they kiss- you feel the sincerity. Like in Marriage not Dating , the OTP really kissed very naturally. Also in Live Up to Your Name . But I agree that most Asian dramas are like that - just that i felt it more when watching the cuts on HPL. Nevertheless, I lack emotional investment in the drama so it may be just a bias view on my part . 

No numbers 

@cenching my thought similar to what triplem said above... MND, LUTYN, TYH ~ all the kisses in these dramas felt real... of course they're still directed, but you can feel the OTP putting in their feelings while kissing.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

@cenching my thought similar to what triplem said above... MND, LUTYN, TYH ~ all the kisses in these dramas felt real... of course they're still directed, but you can feel the OTP putting in their feelings while kissing.

But KJW and PMY flushed all over during the scene, more passion than real feeling then....:glasses::scream::joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

But KJW and PMY flushed all over during the scene, more passion than real feeling then....:glasses::scream::joy:

+2

Maybe that's why there's a holding back in their kissing... entering dangerous zone :joy: But I don't really see them flushing all over though... yes KJW was very red during the blindfold kiss, but other than that....??

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

Btw, any K drama recommendation for me??? :D

+2

I am watching Abyss. Enjoying it very much so far. Serial killer involved.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

The countdown animation is so coollll! With the Japanese words *SCREAMS*

@triplem my homework was essays. im on page 70 - 80 WOOHOOO!

1000!!!!!!!

• Love 4

14 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am watching Abyss. Enjoying it very much so far. Serial killer involved.

Still airing, no??? I will check it out...thanks, love!!! Muach muach...:kiss_wink:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, cenching said:

Still airing, no??? I will check it out...thanks, love!!! Muach muach...:kiss_wink:

+2

Just started this week. Ep1-2, available on Netflix Asia.

• Love 4