Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus I was engaged from episode 1 and could not stop watching it. I'm glad Granny Kim Hye Ja won! BTW, I found the actress who played Kim Hye Ja quite pretty and I thought she did a great job with the role as well. What are you watching these days? I am watching Put Your Head on My Shoulder and Le Coup De Foudre.

Han ji min!!! She reminded me so much of Hwang Jung Eum. I thought of watching her other drama with Jisung, Familiar wife. It sounded so much like Go Back couple. I added it to my list, will have to watch it when I get time later.  I'm watching the Le coup de foudre drama too. And I'm planning to start Put your head on my shoulder after I get caught up with Le coup.... As for Le coup, I really love Guan Chao. I don't know whether it's right to say that I have SLS, lol, but it is true that I love him more than the Main lead. Hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

kekekeke….. 

getting niece to dip her feet into kpop… she loves the "bike" song -- hahahah… there is no bike but the choreo makes her think of bike.  (2pm "crazy"). hahahha… is it because the choreography is fun and easy for her that she enjoys dancing along? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwD51VS0Uko

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, triplem said:

Arthdal Chronicles (tvn) ( 3 seasons )

Nooooooo!!!! 3 seasons!!!! omg! 

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, staygold said:

Nooooooo!!!! 3 seasons!!!! omg! 

+2

Honestly , I don’t know why . Like how’s this going to work. I’ll forget the plot when they

show the next season :joy:. I think they try to do it like the US shows . They say it’s suppose to be the SK Games of thrones.

I’ll watch it anyway @LSGLMH_88. Are you planning to ?  It has this very barbaric feel to it & it’s not a time period that is done in k dramas . 

@Dhakra yes , 10 years age gap be it older guy or older gal . I think that’s the max for me . In dramas it ain’t so bad cause there’s make up . :lol: ( slap me for being shallow ) but in real life , I think is hard especially for the girl . As we age we may be more conscious and I will feel so insecure if my hubby looks much younger & I’m Aging fast . ....Ok slap me now . 

@Lmangla how old is your niece ?

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

How about the couple from Clean with Passion? That's another huge age gap too. But they were so cute! 

Yup they paired nicely . I think the visuals are important for me . If they look good on screen together,  maybe age gap won’t matter . 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

love this drama , I find cast are so good , 

I’m in love with it too . KYK does not fail me . I always like how he can switch from scary to cute , smarmy to lovable very quickly.  I’m bias of course . 

7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Ameera Ali after the Left handed wife ends, I will dumb NJ and switch to the next oppa :D as usual :mrgreen:

That’s the spirit. I share your world view :lol:

No numbers 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@triplem _ my niece is 8 and loves to dance. So songs with catchy beat, great choreo are wins. Heard BTS is popular (but I have not checked them out myself)... clicked on a bts video. 

Her reaction: are they girls? (Confused)

Me: no they are boys

She: why do they have my haircut? :mellow:

Me: ok, change video?

She: yes

Kiddo already has a type. Only manly boys like 2pm. Good choice girl! Lol

@LSGLMH_88 _ am good, visiting family for a short break and enjoying the time out. Hope you are well 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakrayes , 10 years age gap be it older guy or older gal . I think that’s the max for me . In dramas it ain’t so bad cause there’s make up . :lol: ( slap me for being shallow ) but in real life , I think is hard especially for the girl . As we age we may be more conscious and I will feel so insecure if my hubby looks much younger & I’m Aging fast . ....Ok slap me now .  

Hahahaha, so ten years max without make up, but every layer of make up adds one year? :D But I can see what you mean with girls looking older.

I would never slap you, but I never knew knew you were THAT sly.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

LOL... that explained her gone MIA for a day because she was on a flight to Seoul... :glasses:

Lol nahhh how I wish I could lol.

+2

Anyways...I’m excited for Voice! :relieved: can’t wait to see how things turn out:joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)

838 :unamused:

if you in love with an aunty, when you are 50 she will be 60. You are still in a good stamina on bed and she is already dried like a persimmon :unamused: you will make love to a dry persimmon. 

if you in love with an uncle when you are 50 and he is 60 you can still having a baby. Princess caroline was having a baby at her 52 :unamused:

*brb watching HPL ep 9

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 3

the second version is better (without the horrible eyeliner of the first version :D )  Those guys are already naturally good looking in my opinion. Their harmony is wonderful. They produce wonderful songs and music.

:heart: BTOB

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Hahahaha, so ten years max without make up, but every layer of make up adds one year? :D But I can see what you mean with girls looking older.

I would never slap you, but I never knew knew you were THAT sly.

Me sly ? Never :lol:

@Lawyerh Watching Divorce Lawyer . YWJ is so funny . I should have discovered this oppa earlier :D

Edit - and the FL is little bit of a nut :joy:...very good . I will enjoy this 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@triplem

it is easier to like kpop bands, with BTOB, instead of one oppa, I have seven :D

I can finally understand the appeal of boy bands now :lol:. What other bands do you like ? 

@Lawyerhomg !!! Mama boy !!! Lawyer here too . Looks a little bit different.  By the way YWJ is not a lawyer but works for the law firm too ? So what is he ? Do law firms need manager? 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Just now, triplem said:

I can finally understand the appeal of boy bands now :lol:. What other bands do you like ? 

I like CNBLUE the most. But honestly it is not only their good looks that attract me. Their voices are just sooo good. The music itself is more than perfect. I like Yonghwa because he is an amazing guitarist.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@triplem haha ya the FL is one kind and quite something. Their colleagues also very funny. I still like Div. Lawyer the best among YWJ drama. The OST also lovely.

Its ok some oppa is hidden under radar. Good u found him, better late than never :lol:

I always lurking before that, and decide to join Soompi bcos of this drama. Cos that time the waiting for new eps make me want to rant lol :ph34r:

EDIT: yes their law firm need office manager one. Those with revoked license normally bcome office manager lol. Or if they havent bcome lawyer yet. YES mama boy, i already informed u guys le haha.... 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem haha ya the FL is one kind and quite something. Their colleagues also very funny. I still like Div. Lawyer the best among YWJ drama. The OST also lovely.

Its ok some oppa is hidden under radar. Good u found him, better late than never :lol:

I always lurking before that, and decide to join Soompi bcos of this drama. Cos that time the waiting for new eps make me want to rant lol :ph34r:

EDIT: yes their law firm need office manager one. Those the with license revoked normally bcome office manager lol. Or if they havent bcome lawyer yet. YES mama boy, i already informed u guys le haha.... 

But omg . The sleazy father from MND is here too .  Also sleazy.   Ya I like the colleagues ! Cute 

15 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I like CNBLUE the most. But honestly it is not only their good looks that attract me. Their voices are just sooo good. The music itself is more than perfect. I like Yonghwa because he is an amazing guitarist.

Yonghwa is good looking. He was in The Package ? 

• Like 2
  • Love 2