Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Stay strong dear :kiss_wink: there are still many episodes ahead...

I can understand how you feel... you want to love him but you hate him, you want to hate him, but you love him... :sweat_smile:

710 :bawling:

apeun namja!! :bawling: 

btw at least I only watch him on screen. I pity PMY who must to re take the kiss scenes these whole 2 months :joy: she suffered a lot than us. I hope she will survive until the end of this drama :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Sejabin

Benci tapi rindu.....:joy:

+2

Seriously... I think I cannot bring myself to watch this episode... It's too much to take for my heart!!! Did you see that smiling face of his as they dropped down to the sofa??

I'm soon going to be like @Sejabin putting on this --> :bawling:  kind of expression....

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I mean...he keeps people’s hair too...Maybe @Lawyerh wants to send some her hair to Moo Tae Gu

ST6Qevz.gif

• LOL 3

:mellow: hype night here on this thread huh? :joy: @triplem let’s just stand beside the road and watch everyone spazzing, cause I love it :) unless you are swimming with them too. Then it’s fine, I will drink my juice and watch alone :)  

OH BTW! @staygold they might be doing Guest season 2! Hope Hwa Pyung & Choi Yoon can come back:joy:. He got to read some charms into my heart for guest :love: there will be a movie spin off and hopefully a season 2 too wow! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw at least I only watch him on screen. I pity PMY who must to re take the kiss scenes these whole 2 months :joy: she suffered a lot than us. I hope she will survive until the end of this drama :joy:

She is not suffering now, sure she can survive till the end... she will suffer when the drama shooting ends :naughty:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

20 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Ikr, PMY started to looses her cools since the scorching hot kissing scene....:joy: Who can blame her!! :joy:

@ktcjdrama

Especially for you.....:phew:

SaVWkGu.gif

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

She is not suffering now, sure she can survive till the end... she will suffer when the drama shooting ends :naughty:

Suffers from withdrawal symptoms of KJW's heat....:joy:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

@ktcjdrama

Especially for you.....:phew:

*lookingaway*

Going to cleanse myself with a dose of Voice 2....

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh somehow no matter where hoh. I see Kdramas got bears one. Like whyyyy. TYH, Voice. Let me guess. HPL should have bah.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Just now, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh somehow no matter where hoh. I see Kdramas got bears one. Like whyyyy. TYH, Voice. Let me guess. HPL should have bah.

Even Mr.Bean has one... :tounge_wink:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

lx7Gx1.gif?download=true

He is her hero :yum:  - but how fast these legs of his :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

HPL @Ameera Ali is expert.. any bear? I think only Simba doll le haha...

Actually im behind. Too lovey dovey... 

Im weird that way. If couple not official, i want them official. Once they official i lost interest. I dont know what i want sometimes.... :joy:

• LOL 5

Bear social discrimination. He is not happy.

+2

512LWociUjL._SL1000_.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

As expected of drama veteran lol....Well not that bad.. dont worry. So u will watch Judge vs Judge after this? 

I was thinking about it . Not much romance right ? Monday -Tuesday , I hv KYK & Siwon’s drama . But other days , I wanna continue my YWJ fever till his new drama starts :D 

34 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

hype night here on this thread huh? :joy: @triplem let’s just stand beside the road and watch everyone spazzing, cause I love it :) unless you are swimming with them too. Then it’s fine, I will drink my juice and watch alone

I ain’t watching . No motivation to start . I think moderating the thread has killed my curiosity :joy:. I only check the thread to do Housekeeping & see if @Ameera Ali posted any fun gifs . 

@cenching @ktcjdrama I’m quite amazed at all the Long PHD type posts the members have written on HPL . Is there really a lot to discuss plot wise ? I was only expecting @Sejabin type of half cursing , half squealing reactions :P

@TRaNz I was so pleasantly surprised to see you post on the thread , lol! 

19 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Im weird that way. If couple not official, i want them official. Once they official i lost interest. I dont know what i want sometimes.... :joy:

Actually, I’m kind of like that too. I’m most happy with the chase . After that , I find myself skipping episodes if there’s nothing plot wise happening .

@abnoch @bairama how are our favourite siblings doing ? 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

@cenching @ktcjdrama I’m quite amazed at all the Long PHD type posts the members have written on HPL . Is there really a lot to discuss plot wise ? I was only expecting @Sejabin type of half cursing , half squealing reactions :P

Like I had said over and over again, HPL is a drama that have no substances...:joy: HPL is like a siren call to all of the PAC Members lurking in the woods and bushes hence the PHD thesis posts about mostly Ryan's hotness....:joy: I can only managed some GIFs and few lines posts in that thread since well, KJW does reeks of hotness.....

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

+2

@LawyerhBut they do a lot of steps at the beginning, then go back a few and by the end they are at the exact same spot. And the case isn't solved either. We totally need S3 :( 

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw if you like Lee Da Hee, she's also very pretty in The Beauty Inside. Paired with Ahn Jae Hyun. The couple is 2nd side story, but they're scene stealer!

Romantic? Fantasy? Comedy?

HELL! NO!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@triplem :joy: HPL is record of longest post , on his hand , how sexy he is , why the way he stand make difference , how he killed human raise with his eyes :mrgreen:

, there isn’t plot to discuss :yum:

@sushilicious there was post about why he copy Kim nam hair style :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, cenching said:

Like I had said over and over again, HPL is a drama that have no substances...:joy: HPL is like a siren call to all of the PAC Members lurking in the woods and bushes hence the PHD thesis posts about mostly Ryan's hotness....:joy: I can only managed some GIFs and few lines posts in that thread since well, KJW does reeks of hotness.....

+2

This looks fun. Let me join too.

These days line from Antique Bakery keep playing in my head. "Guys like Ryan is meant to be shared":naughty:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

There are some hidden secrets yet to be revealed, but it's quite predictable rom-com formula. For me, plot-wise, not that captivating... As of now, I'm 30 pages behind in that thread. Losing interest except to see Lion working his charm into my heart... :D

I'm much more excited about Secret Life. Think I might try a live-caps next week if I finished my work for that day in time to live-stream...

@sushilicious Highlight of V2 ep.2 for me is the first encounter of Kang and DKW at the police station. The first week (opening week) was rather slow, maybe that's why people are losing interest fast...

• Like 2
  • Love 2