Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

thanks for the tags @Ameera Ali I am enjoying the gifs as I watch it but I think the kisses are a little bit manufactured. What you think ? But what’s entertaining is you and @cenching ‘s reactions on the thread . Makes my job fun 

Isn’t supposed to be manufactured :mrgreen: , or KJW would end with different 

5F4DA5A7-91B7-4EBC-9731-6782C57145AB.gif

In every drama  . 

I finish marriage not dating 

15574797801557479764.gif

* I just notice, recent kdrama they are using less and less couple ring  as they use to  :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

finish marriage not dating 

Love the ending . I really like the OTP. 

Actually it’s been a crazy day for me.   Had to admit my dad into hospital for dengue . So I’m camping in the hospital  . Stress . 

Edited by triplem
  • Sad 8

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Actually it’s been a crazy day for me.   Had to admit my dad into hospital for dengue . So I’m camping in the hospital  . Stress . 

I hope your dad feeling better , I hope everything sorted out  :wub: Please don’t stress yourself :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@triplem oh take care dear... hope ur father have speedy recovery. I think red guava juice is good for denque... 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Always I’m wary of accounts that are new and have a default picture and their post...Because potentially 60% of the time. It would be a spammer...and I’m right most of the time :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

510 :kiss_wink:

@triplem a lot of water will help :blush: 

I got dengue in 2016 after a bussiness trip in a village. I pooped 11 times a day or 14 and vomit but only twice. But I didn’t want to go to the hospital because I hate hospital HEHEHE so I insisted my aunty nurse to injected me at home because I know there is no medicine for dengue. They will only give you paracetamol and medicine to control our poop. 3 days injection. But I need 2 weeks for recover. And multivitamin for my HB. I was like dying :sweatingbullets:  I feel like 2 weeks I live in the elevator. Everything was shaking hahahah that’s because of my Hb was low. 

And yes guava juice is good too. But my mom angry because I was so stuborn to not go to the hospital wkwkwkwk. I hate hospital bed and anything in the hospital. I even hate hospital toilet xixixixi.. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@triplem the white platelets will fight the dengue. Everyday, the nurse take some blood to scan for the amount of white blood cells left.  Probably soon they will give your father donated white blood cells to fight the dengue. 

Wish for a speedy recovery 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@ktcjdrama watching Abbys too now. AHS is cutie and he's so tall. He looks different than in 17 going 30.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Just dropping to look for my old teammate @TRaNz.

Hey, dude, your Taylor Swift just released a new song!! Did you download it already? 

She yells, "Je suis calme!!" 

Spoiler

lol. She's reinventing herself again. And about time, too.  

21 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@ktcjdrama watching Abbys too now. AHS is cutie and he's so tall. He looks different than in 17 going 30.

Going to watch Abyss, too, and probably blog about it.  Is AHS the lead in "17 going 30"?  

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 2

+2

@sushiliciousLike I always said, never trust anyone with a default picture! :D 

13 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Oh gosh, that kiss.... :confounded:

:mrgreen:right? There was so much space, I could have parked my car between it. I still can imagine how the director was standing next to them and gave the male lead the directions to barely touch her lips. If he can feel them, he is too close :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Going to watch Abyss, too, and probably blog about it.  Is AHS the lead in "17 going 30"?  

Oh AHS is the 2nd lead in 17 going 30. But i like his style in Abyss more haha... 

And he also singing here too... 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

AHS is the second lead... the younger lad, rowing champion...

@triplem Praying for a speedy recovery for your dad...

I've been hospitalized 3 times due to Dengue. The key is to maintain and increase immune system ie. lots and lots of Vit.C...

Guava juice is one great source... Dates juice, if you can find in Malaysia (it should be the thick consistency ones, like pipagao 枇杷膏), or just eat the dates since it's fasting month now, there should be plenty available... My doctor advised me to drink Pocari Sweat (if too gassy, leave it out for a while or stir away the soda bubbles) ~ I drank so much Pocari that I was so sick of it and literally never drank Pocari for a couple years after discharging :lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, triplem said:

I wish your dad speedy recovery.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh AHS is the 2nd lead in 17 going 30. But i like his style in Abyss more haha... 

And he also singing here too... 

Oh? Is he an idol, too??

Uh.oh. I'm going to have trouble with my list of "Top 4" idol-actors. I've already limited myself to only 4 idols, and I had to shuffle my list to include Park JinYoung from "He's Psychometric." 

By the way, where is @usafarmgirl?  Her name's not coming up when I tag her? 

edited: Get well soon, @triplem

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone have this food pet peeve that involves sauces getting all over the lips and instead of cleaning it up immediately, they just let it continue dripping as if the skin wants to have a taste as well:joy:

• LOL 3

Omg what happened to usafarmgirl?!?!?! I thought she was on a vacation..... I must be the worst friend ever, I didn't even realize she was gone for a very long time...

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Oh? Is he an idol, too??

That song seems for webtoon. Hes not in idol business... but hes ex JYP trainee. He can speak english too.. cos he live in Canada before.

Ok haha enough stalking eh sharing investigation result i mean lol...

Oh who else on ur top4 idol list? 

• Like 3