Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yonghwa is good looking. He was in The Package ? 

yess. But I didn't watch it. I liked Heartstrings, because it was like a musical. I like the songs "You have fallen for me", and "Because I miss you". They were the reason I started listening to the full discography of CNBLUE.

Me and @gm4queen share the passion for songs and dance, that is why both of us are into Bollywood :D

btw, what do you think of "Angel's Last mission love", I really like the ballerina and music theme.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@triplem would like you to check out events work work. Can someone

put both off topic and confused?

So whatever it is. Her account literally put all of the reaction button on my list. A bug. 

Triplem, please tell the admins.So confused. Lol

76440598-02-F5-432-F-ABA2-7-A9-A23-D5774

Based on this, three people reacted to it. But look at the amount of reaction. If you press to check it’s the same person. I’m I missing something? Is this a bug or a new update?

Doing my rounds and I see a lot of the post which ever she he reacted. It will become buggy and almost all the reaction would come up.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem would like you to check out events work work. Can someone

put both off topic and confused?

So whatever it is. Her account literally put all of the reaction button on my list. A bug. 

Triplem, please tell the admins.So confused. Lol

76440598-02-F5-432-F-ABA2-7-A9-A23-D5774

Based on this, three people reacted to it. But look at the amount of reaction. If you press to check it’s the same person. I’m I missing something? Is this a bug or a new update?

Doing my rounds and I see a lot of the post which ever she he reacted. It will become buggy and almost all the reaction would come up.

Ok let me tag @angelangie @ebullient On this.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@triplem is @Ameera Ali also a bug? She tagged me 4 times a day to lion column :joy::joy::joy:

Btw Triplem... i bcome rewatching Div Lawyer again... ep 7 is lovely. Ameera mama boy is here too.. but like Triplem said he have a bit different aura there...

4Av9LG5.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem is @Ameera Ali also a bug? She tagged me 4 times a day to lion column :joy::joy::joy:

Btw Triplem... i bcome rewatching Div Lawyer again... ep 7 is lovely. Ameera mama boy is here too.. but like Triplem said he have a bit different aura there...

That is surely not it. I think you got affected too ameera as well :) which when I first found out I was like WHAT?! OFF TOPIC because I said song *bleep* ki is on my blacklist? Youuuuu. Then I realized that oh..he she reacted with like, love, thanks, insightful , lol, Angry and off topic

And chucky? Errrrrrrrr:crazy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

WHAT?! OFF TOPIC because I said song *bleep* ki 

Song xxxx Ki... me not fans either lol. I cant even complete DoTs.... 

Eh ya dont even realized it.. got so colorful emoticon on my work posts lol....

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh it’s was four time so wait for other 4 , I am only giving you daily medication :joy:

I even tag @triplem to it as she doing work of deleting pictures there , she probably enjoying lion :joy::joy: 

@sushilicious who you make angry :joy:  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@sushilicious only able watched until ep8. Dots. I gave them rating slightly better than Sec Kim.:joy: 

@Ameera Ali :mrgreen: over dosage yes.. off topic no muahahaha.... 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

*cough* @Lawyerh once hoh, someone gave me an off topic react cause she don’t like pink. :phew: I don’t know who Ah..but I know someone with team kim(s)...

Spoiler

:joy:and then later she retracted her reaction. Because phone screen size too small

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Tacky pink me also dont like :joy:

Example

Spoiler

oflWqtC.jpg

Muahahaha

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@sushilicious that person also take a look to my profile 3 hrs ago :ph34r: like waee..

But well sometimes i also press wrongly and accidentally clicked ppl profile... 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

that person also take a look to my profile 3 hrs ago :ph34r: like waee..

Happened to me too...

definitely not a mistake 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

@triplem Haha sure.

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Yonghwa is good looking. He was in The Package ? 

I remember the male lead was from a boygroup, his role was quite good aswell. Still the drama suffered from storywriting.

But yeah, you know my opinion on idols and dramas. :D I mean I love Joy.....but her role in Liar was......phew.......this kiss was.....like an accident

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

+2 :no_mouth:

I couldn’t watch HPL yet. My viu app is not updating episodes since last thursday :dissapointed: don’t know what happened. Will try to watch at office from laptop.

I watch all their kisses on IG and ANJAAAAYYYYYYY HE IS A VERY GOOD KISSER I HATE HIM SO MUCH. I AM DYING :bawling: I HATE HIM TO THE MOON AND BACK :bawling:

HPL has all the best kiss scenes for 2019 :bawling:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Dhakra said:

But yeah, you know my opinion on idols and dramas. :D I mean I love Joy.....but her role in Liar was......phew.......this kiss was.....like an accident

Oh gosh, that kiss.... :confounded:

Talking about HPL kisses... no doubt both are good kissers, but I can't feel the excitement from the kiss at beginning of ep.10, the part two kiss... sorry @Sejabin it's too obvious they're just acting... can't feel it. Although, I really really like the hugs after and the quick peck before they left the place. Those are very believable....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

:relieved: tomorrow. Do Kang Woo going crazy/psychopathic even though he is the main lead is one of the best thing that ocn can give me and my dark minded brain.:blush: Aside from guest whom my Chan got possessed, Voice has got to be my second likable ocn drama of 2018-2019 :blush: 

OCN is the best!  (If ocn is a human, I would probably be hugging him like a pillow on my bed...wait:no_mouth:)

Edit: he speaks Japanese too! :relieved:

• LOL 2