Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@Alice Wonderland It's actually the opposite right now. It's getting close to my bedtime. If @partyon is waking up, I'm going to bed soon and vice versa. :wink: 

I just like to share the wealth with the monies. We have our first interest payment coming up soon so I want everyone to have all they need to buy more badges. :lol: 

+2

Oh... yes. I forgot its night time there. Well. But I'm right that you're being awake right now. :D

Get some rest don't worry about adding, sleep is important for beauty skin. Lols

Oh yay, I try as many as possible to fill up my bank with monies. 

• Like 2

@Alice Wonderland Tomorrow is actually my closing night at work so I can't sleep for at least another couple hours or I won't stay up late enough tomorrow night. Don't worry, I don't set my alarm on Sundays so I sleep in late. Plenty of beauty sleep. 

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yes...why Jang Ki Yong so handsome here? Can someone tell me? Normally hes not this dashing... I know him from Come Hug Me, WWW, Kill It. But never really like him.

Omg I LOOOOVE that show. I should go back and re-watch it for the bajillionth time instead of skimming my way through My Love from the Stars. 

I haven't seen him in anything but GBC and while I sympathized with him, I am a sucker for the second chance romance trope so I was rooting for the main couple the whole way. lol

@Alice Wonderland Just saw your second edit, yes I did watch IOTNBO. So much back story today! 

@bairama Unni is big sis [to a female] yes but the phi phi thing comes from @mirmz who calls me auntie phi phi. lol