Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh DP i think will be having a S2! Haha

Oh serious? Do u still watch it? I left the senior at ep 10. Dont know how hes doing now lol

@Sejabin ha ha ha.... ure still thinking is he or is he not.... i think ac dc is not big problem too lol 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh serious? Do u still watch it? I left the senior at ep 10. Dont know how hes doing now lol

Never actually watched it. But I do know that NYJ controls senior glasses. NYJ becomes like the big boss of the VIP, then Senior glasses begs to be Vice President. The bad guy went to jail, injures himself. NYJ asked the officers to just let him be. Basically just letting him rot in jail.

@Sejabin I don’t call him gay. Instead I would say, he is adventurous.

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

51 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Typical tropes from my perspective of a romance drama.

- They first hate each other (Can’t stand each other)

- They meet at the weirdest timing. (Like Ryan just so happens to be there then got celebs then PMY just so happens to be there too.)

- Once They meet the first time. They will somehow meet each other again and again. (How I wish I could have this fate with my Oppa.)

- Somehow after meeting they fall in love.

- Then got competitions. (Family/friends)

- They overcome it.

Lol, I was like learning a generic structure of a romance. You seem spent some time to watch HPL too?

Recently, rom-com drama are quite empty. I mean it is all just like that, it didn't give me the feels like it had in the past. I mean, I prefer romance still. But you see the comedy isn't that funny. I can't laugh freely as I did while watching WLF or SKL or got me to ship them like how I did for dots. 

@triplem thanks for all the recommendations. Among those all, I might try FC and interested in FF. 

@kokodus ok. I'll check it out. I hope it won't tell me that they block it in my region. Sighh.. I hate that. 

~~~

Well.. well.. soompi has lots new features from last time I noticed it. It has mood updater. Then also some awards? What r all these awards for? I was notified with some of those. And after such a long time inactive, I had to reset my password to be logging in. Before reseting, it gave me a bit hardtime several times until it got me locked for 15 minutes. And I see that.. ah.. is this how it works now. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, stargazer187 said:

You seem spent some time to watch HPL too?

Never touch that series at all:joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sejabin ha ha ha.... ure still thinking is he or is he not.... i think ac dc is not big problem too lol 

because he is too dangerous as a man species :kiss: I have never seen oppa like this before in kdrama land. Most of them will have pretty face pretty hands pretty clothes they even kiss pretty. If people said they are ac dc or gay I will be oh very logic. But This guy is different. His appearance is not pretty at all. Hyun Bin even looks too feminine if compared to him :kiss: he makes all oppas looks feminine if compared to him and he kisses like that and touching PMY body like that. Oh gosh I hate him and his sex appeals :weary: he is better take roles in sushi gory dramas. If he continues his career in romantic genre, I can never watch other oppa anymore. I will see them all as ac dc :joy: 

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 6

@stargazer187 I can’t really salvage romance dramas. Maybe I can salvage one romcom from time to time :) not sure why but watching romance doesn’t really like fill my heart..so...I go to the dark side, rainy days and thunderclouds. :) 

@Lawyerh if my Oppa can fight I will take it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

LOL AC DC :joy::joy:

Is that ok to watch VOICE 3 without season 2???

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, jaydendoji said:

that ok to watch VOICE 3 without season 2???

Yes it’s fine :) @ktcjdrama & I did not watch it. Still thoroughly enjoy it though.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Yes it’s fine :) @ktcjdrama & I did not watch it. Still thoroughly enjoy it though.

ok! I watched so much dark theme movies so I'm watching romantic thing right now to light up a bit. But I have a feeling I should jump back to dark world. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@sushilicious as for me I can watch anything as long it is clicked on me. It can be fluffy thing or even something darker as you call it. Sexy and hawt oppas could be my motivation to watch too. At least if the show disappoint me, seeing the oppas relieves my mood. LOL

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Just now, stargazer187 said:

@sushilicious as for me I can watch anything as long it is clicked on me. It can be fluffy thing or even something darker as you call it. Sexy and hawt oppas could be my motivation to watch too. At least if the show disappoint me, seeing the oppas relieves my mood. LOL

+2

That’s one of the factor I would apply too, but I also would have to depend on the story :) I had to drop inspector Jo because my Chan looks a bit..erm...I like him in guest. Both his looks and the character there is awesome. May I say..Choi Yoon/KJW to me in guest looks so :love: handsome priest.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Sejabin During the last episode of The Guest filming, I found a blog post on NAVER. The neighborhood saw KJW and JEC filming and share his story. He said KJW is manly and some of his friends are amazed to heard that. They thought he would be flower boy type. Before the Guest filming, he also encounter with So Ji Sub filming there and said both SJS and KJW are manly but KJW is being manly in different way. :ph34r: Though translation won't be 100% since I have to ask someone with some language knowledge.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

16 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

His brain could make out her face because her whole outfit ensemble is firmly registered in his mind. When she is sans red cardigan, ponytail n flat shoes, her face also blurs out. 

And it's not the private life, that's Lion's show. It's the secret life :D:P 

Thanks, for both the answer and the correction. The titles are just too similar...

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

He can't see her. Her image is imprinted in his memory, so he just has this image in his subconscious. It is connected with her red cardigan, eyeglasses and hairstyle. He tried a trick, he asked her to untie her hair, take the glasses and the ted cardigan. Guess what? He didn't recognize her face.

_2

I see. So, someone else who has her look could also look like her?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I see. So, someone else who has her look could also look like her?

I guess so :D but then at the end of the episode, the doctor was saying if his blood pressure rises, he will able to recognize the face. One of the things that make blood pressure rise is falling in love. I think if he falls in love with the fake "Veronica", he will recognize her face too :D (if you don't know, the secretary impersonated the character of Veronica Park, whom he was supposed to be dating)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@staygold @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @Sejabin

fCCYCVz.gif

May The God of Sugar and Honey blesses you tonight....:joy:

It has been forever since I heard the term ACDC.....:joy: Brought back some sweet and sour memories....:joy: KJW is a very enigmatic species, he is reeking hot sex appeals and pheromones. The way he moves talks and stares can melted the Everest and he is not even trying....:glasses:

+2

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

What are you guys talking about? All these AC/DC stuff. All I know is that AC is Alternating current and DC is Direct current. This is 10th standard physics. Lol. 

• LOL 4

+2

@Dhakra The S2 is not exciting. Idk its lacking of something. That arson fire case so boring too.. :mellow: Not sure maybe will drop this. 

It is not as good as the first drama, but I thought it wasn't too bad, but the drama does some questionable decisions. Still hope for S3

@stroppyseOh hello, long time no see current fav mod. :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Arrghh... @cenching !!!! I had to wake up to such gif....!!!

:bawling: I still can't bring myself to watch HPL... @Sejabin helpppppp!!!

I don't know why but I can't stand watching KJW with PMY... Sorry in advance to her fans here... Like when watching TYH, I like seeing LDW and YIN together. I get excited and I want to see more and more of them... but not here in HPL. I can't, just can't..... 

@sushilicious I finished V2 ep.4. Didn't progress at all yesterday because my daughter was hogging onto the laptop, and I had a little headache so didn't want to use my phone to watch. Was actually targeting to finish V2 before V3 ep.3 airs. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3