Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

4 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Ameera Ali .. not sleep yet?

No , 23:05 I should be sleeping but thanks to @Lawyerh I am watching feel good to die :mrgreen:

..what about u ,  did u wake up now :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

554 :blush:

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

No , 23:05 I should be sleeping but thanks to @Lawyerh I am watch feel good to die :mrgreen:

..what about u ,  did u wake up now :wub:

Hu um just wake up ^_*

6118aa42ecfb58aced3b180fec575886.png

and thinking what to cook in the kitchen hahaha.. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, mouse007 said:

No I have not read any spoilers. I think it was @ktcjdrama who first mentioned here how it had an unexpected twist and I want to be surprised so I have purposely stayed away from the thread. I have only read the synopsis on MDL but did not look at reviews.

NJH is so handsome. :heart:

Yes, don't read any spoilers or reviews at all... and yes, if you feel bored, don't give up, keep going. I felt that way around ep.5-6 or 7-8, I forgot, but I kept going and it all made sense.

NJH is so handsome with long hair... have you seen him portraying Habaek, the Water God? Long-hair plus eye-liner :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

558 :wub:

@Ameera Ali you make me want to drink a glass of cold chocolate milk :bawling:

I should wait for my little bro to finished his exercise at the terrace. Yes he is there now shaping his hands with barbel while listening to Blackpink and the whole neighbour can hear his soundsystem :mask: I am so shy to have this nasty little bro

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

562 :blush:

so happy to be able to dance in the kitchen again :heart: my poor kitchen she must be miss me so much :bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh I’m thiking , I’ll change to sis Kim . I can’t decide which one - sis Kim from 20 years or sis Kim from last night .:D

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@triplem small cap gif of normal member have it perks too! Since too small its not so noticeable if its head in plastic :D 

Good that we dont look so psycho :ph34r::lol: Or are we??? Hahahaha

Btw love your spirit still hard selling to @Dhakra on coalg. Dhakra when you free i think should try 1 eps and see whether u can accept her gift or not. 

@triplem i managed to hook up ameera to FGTD oh. Im sooo happy!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Now it's lawyerh's name that is giving me a hard time lol anyways...i was at my profile earlier and i always have my phone brightness down plus i have night version on..saw the recent visitors and i was wondering how i have two little black looking dps went on to on my brightness and turns out is the two plastic bag dps hahahah

@triplem @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

saw the recent visitors and i was wondering how i have two little black looking dps went on to on my brightness and turns out is the two plastic bag dps

Muahahaha must be shocking to see 2 psycho bags lurking :lol::lol: 

Also you dont know who's who without the name :sweatingbullets::D @Ameera Ali its good infiltration strategy! 

This drama also look promising. I like him on 17 turn 30

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Watching one day is like...Man meets a ghost, he faints then he brings the ghost around for a drive :joy:

@ktcjdrama i kinda like this movie? It's heartwarming you can say...haven't finish yet. But i give a 7/10 for now haha

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Watching one day is like...Man meets a ghost, he faints then he brings the ghost around for a drive :joy:

@ktcjdrama i kinda like this movie? It's heartwarming you can say...haven't finish yet. But i give a 7/10 for now haha

It's a good movie, but not the outstanding kind...

I much prefer Be With You (So Ji Sub, Son Ye Jin)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

I just started a NJH movie called The great battle.

... based on real events? what is the time period? and who is NJH?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw love your spirit still hard selling to @Dhakra on coalg. Dhakra when you free i think should try 1 eps and see whether u can accept her gift or not. 

I really love it . Too bad I’m at work today or I’d binge watch a few more . 

I am recommending this   @Dhakra as this drama is underrated because of the lack of subs last year . I watched 8 eps in a few days not something I usually do. My only caveat is you have to be open to female lead’s supernatural gift . I have in the past recommended many gems - Plus Nine Boys, Tunnel, ManxMan , Terius . Same level of excitement for me if I were to compare with these.

Spoiler

i would have also recommended FP but it requires a certain sense of humour. I know it’s not your style . But I wanted to correct your interpretation of the crazy gifs on display here - it is in NO way like SWDBS . It would be an insult to FP. :skull:

@kokodus did you see my recent oppa obsession as a cameo on Light in your eyes ? 

@Lmangla Nam Joo Hyuk

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

SWDBS? @triplem? Is wakiki s2 good?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Two of my favourite romance movies has So ji Sub - Always & Be With You . Both gave me a good cry :bawling:

578 correct 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I giggled when he faint haha

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1