Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

ur government say dont travel!!!

u travel u go and get covid-19 treatment on own pocket!!!

When they don't open lor. Lolol!

2 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@wallflowersforjane hahaha, and here I am thinking about going for the 8th slice of pizza.....hahahaha

YUM! I want also!

• LOL 2

14 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Her eyes were always big before that? I watched her drama Style (2009) and she already looked like that?

I don't know...ahahha..I think I only ever watched her in Signal and then cameo Dr Romantic? But just then I saw her in ep 1 in laundry thing...and her eyes re just wowwwwww 

11 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@wallflowersforjane hahaha, and here I am thinking about going for the 8th slice of pizza.....hahahaha

And here I am going for my first bowl of fried rice hubby cooked 

Sorry team add... i can't keep up with this~~ between eating, typing number and watching Hyena. 

59 minutes ago, Newsie said:

Food plays a major role in Korean culture and is strongly present in Korean television. While most viewers get starry-eyed over the lead characters or the compelling story, some have their hearts captivated by the magic that happens in the kitchen. Both Korean and international cuisine in K-dramas never fail to make our mouths water. […]

The post 9 Culinary K-Dramas That Will Tickle Your Taste Buds appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

On the topic of food, any of the newer dramas here worth watching?

Can't believe Chocolate was left out! So much food in that drama!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1