Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw, how to get pass by internship is to have a handsome face isnt it?

Did you see how efficient he was giving her a back massage!!!! 

Edit: I am glad you noticed and are publicizing that scene! :sweatingbullets: More ppl need to watch this series.

• LOL 3

+2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra he’s giving me hope for Signal 2 

He’s keen but I think the older actor isn’t 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383759wpp/lee-je-hoon-talks-about-signal-2-friendship-with-ryu-jun-yeol-and-stove-league-cameo

Anyway miss seeing him in a drama 

Oh, don't open this chapter. Don't give me hope. That end of Signal, still goosebumps. I can't allow myself to dream. :D 

Signal 2 can only happen if Cho Jin-woong is also on board. But I think he already said once that he doesn't want to do another Season? 

1 hour ago, staygold said:

Edit: I am glad you noticed and are publicizing that scene! :sweatingbullets: More ppl need to watch this series.

@staygold see what I mean?! More people need to watch it!!!

@Lawyerh honestly, if Song WeiLong applied for an internship anywhere, I'm pretty sure he'd get in. Who would say no to a face like that??

The scene with the birthday cake though... when he tells her not to waste food... :scream:

I'm telling you, I personally found Luming hilarious especially in the earlier episodes. I think the actor playing him did an amazing job with the role. He does get a little annoying toward the end but I love the friendship he shares with FX.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I personally found Luming hilarious especially in the earlier episodes. I think the actor playing him did an amazing job with the role. He does get a little annoying toward the end but I love the friendship he shares with FX.

At this point I feel Luming should end up with FX bcos he is such a man-child! But I will wait for few more episodes. He is a very good actor. The funny dance he breaks into at his home!! :lol:

+2

• LOL 2

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I also think the Luming very hilarious. He & his dog are precious!! :joy: Btw may I kidnapped that little brown curly poodle omg!!

Tbh, SWL acting is the weakest among them. But I guess his handsome face make up for everything? No? Yes for me :ph34r: Haha #biastothemax. But I surprised all the characters so far quite likeable. 

This drama is funny & relaxing, not bad. But I can foresee it's going to have angsty moment too. Yeah should have more ppl watching this. I thought it's popular? Always seen it popped up in my IG... 

@Lawyerh what episode are you in? The scene where Luming is walking Love Charm while he's talking to Steven on the phone and he goes, "the other day I was walking Love Charm and he got loose..." and he looks down and Love Charm is gone and the way he panics! Hahahaha! I laughed so hard!

Yes, I agree, SWL's acting is the weakest but he gets better toward the end. He probably got more comfortable as the episodes progressed. Like you said, his face kept me going. :joy:

It is funny and relaxing but yes there are episodes that are difficult to get through so brace yourself. Just focus on SWL :joy:

@staygold that is how I felt in the beginning as well. Luming was so funny and the chemistry with FX was good too which is why I couldn't decide who to root for.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

I saw this already. LOL. I have seen both the movies, yes there are some similarities but both the films are worlds apart in their ideologies, theme and execution. I admit that I have seen that vijay's movie more than once, whenever it's on TV I sit and watch it, simply because it's very entertaining and I like Vijay. But I can't help but laugh at this situation. I'm sure Bong Joon Ho didn't copy from this movie. They are suing just for the popularity and buzz. LOL. 

• Like 2

@kokodus ~ I think it was meant to be a cornball giggle kind of joke by fans but has taken a life on its own.. reminds me of the whole "pray for nesamani" joke which was hilarious. LOL. haven't seen parasite but was laughing at the interview with director KS Ravikumar. he said so nonchalantly with a shrug that you can't say copied unless it is a frame by frame remake but you can say inspired. it is possible to take a base of a idea and then spin into your own story. found it hilarious that he thinks it is great that their story was oscar worthy 20 years ago. LOL. I vaguely remember watching this movie and getting annoyed. think the lead was so awful and couldn't act to save her life. wasn't surprised when she didn't show up in movies later.. vijay had this weird talent of acting all by himself in the movie and saving it even when his lead were such bad actors. LOL. but yea, am wondering what is with this guy's luck -- his movies keep getting in the spotlight for oddest of reasons! laugh.png&key=9951b21e88274be64bcf86eb66

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, staygold said:

Are you talking about "Find Yourself"? 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Lmangla Haha K.S. Ravikumar must be some kind of a legend. All of his old movies are so entertaining. They don't make movies like that now. Sigh. Like Panchathanthiram or Padaiyappa. I agree the actress in Minsara Kanna was such a dud. I always thought she must be some producer's daughter or something like that and that's how she landed up with that role. Vijay, I admit, his choice of movies are not always the best, but I just like the way he acts. He is charming. He has that mischievious smirk that makes everything better. If only he cuts down on those unnecessary dance numbers and mass dialogues....he will go places. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Yes, this is from Find Yourself. Are you watching?

Yes I started watching, I´m on ep 5. I love victoria Song as I have enjoyed her previous drama "The Love Knot". The male lead is new to me but he is handsome. 

I can´t seem to get away from the actor who plays the FL´s brother LOL. I first watched him in "coupe de foudre", then "Please love me" and now this :joy:.

So far I´m enjoying it it´s fun. 

+2

• Like 1

@Lawyerh waves, how are you? And what are you watching lately?

I watch one daily only these days.

@kokodus I know you are young, how come you know old Indian filmmakers? Lol. I don't recognize any of the names you mentioned although I used to watch so many Indian movies :D

@Lmangla just reminiscent. Do you remember that classic? :D

gEV9gst8DA3RRqTHGVKgJxilFchd2LYj3zw_7OHo

Just remembered the parody of the song

The second a remake in Once upon a time in Mumbaai 2 lol

+2

• Like 1

@nohamahamoud2002 The movies I mentioned are all Tamil movies. Tamil is a local language spoken only in southern part of India. India is a diverse country you know. We have 22 official languages. And films are being made in all of them. But only Bollywood movies get popular worldwide. And the ones I mentioned are not even that old. They all must have come in early 2000s. I watch them in my local tv channels. Haha. 

• Like 3

@kokodus that's why I did not recognize them lol. I know Rajinikanth only.

I didn't know you are Indian :) you are the third Indian I meet, besides @Lmangla and @jayakris . I always like their posts in dailies threads :)

I am enjoying the diversity in soompi, until now I met people from Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, USA, Germany, Canada, Sri Lanka, Spain, China and other countries.  

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1