Add and Subtract Game

10 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@kokodus that's why I did not recognize them lol. I know Rajinikanth only.

I didn't know you are Indian :) you are the third Indian I meet, besides @Lmangla and @jayakris . I always like their posts in dailies threads :)

+2

Yeahh superstar is known worldwide obviously. Haha. You must also know Kamal haasan then? No? But their time is over. Both of them has jumped into the politics now. Meh. 

There are many Indians in soompi. We are everywhere. Hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Replies 151.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Yes Kamal Hasan, his daughter Shruti right?

+2

Yes that's right! She is a beautiful beautiful singer. I don't know why she is acting. She should just be a singer full time. Haha. I love her voice. So unique.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yes that's right! She is a beautiful beautiful singer. I don't know why she is acting. She should just be a singer full time. Haha. I love her voice. So unique.

Acting is more profitable lol. Singers are not as famous as actors. The only worldwide singer I know is Arijit Singh. I know there are many others but unluckily don't get recognized as actors. Playback singers do the effort and the lip sync in movies doesn't give them enough credit. It is a loss. I remember other singing actors including Ayushmann Khuranna, but he even uses playback singers :D

+2

• Like 2

PHJ always seems to be plagued with weird production issues?  Four Sons had problems.  And now this?  His agency Mountain Movement just posted this?  Why would IHQ tell his fans and pretty much everyone to delete all the Forest videos?  KBS has released little (if any at all) promo material in the media which in itself was weird?  The promos can only help spread the word?  The drama is only mid way, not even close to finishing yet?  What is going on behind the scenes?  I have heard on the grapevine that KBS hasn’t been doing well as a company.  Did they not pay IHQ for rights to screen the drama or what?

배우 박해진님의 소속사 마운틴 무브먼트 입니다. KBS 드라마 포레스트의 제작사 IHQ의 요청에 의해 그동안 올렸던 포레스트 관련(KBS 예고,네이버 선공개 ,팬이 방영 된 본편 영상으로 2차 가공&편집한 영상 등) 모든 영상을 삭제합니다. 팬 분들께서도 포레스트에 관련 된 영상으로 제작한 영상물들은 업로드를 자제하시길 요청드리며, 앞으로 드라마 포레스트에 관련 된 그 어떤 영상도 SNS를 통해 공개하지 못하는 점 양해 부탁드립니다. .
[Notice] Complete deletion guide of KBS drama “FOREST”

This is actor Park HaeJin's agency Mountain Movement. This is the request from IHQ, the production company of KBS drama Forest, all the videos related to drama Forest (KBS preview, pre-release of Naver, and the second processed and edited Fan videos) are must be deleted. I ask fans to refrain from uploading videos related to Forest, and please understand that they will not be able to release any videos related to Forest on social media.

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@nrllee didnt he had the same issues with Cheese in the Trap too?

the very same male lead right?

Yes.  Issues with CITT was different.  It was P.D. Vs Webtoon writer issues I think.  Four Sons was the one that had production issues.  He spent most of a year filming and had nothing to show for it. Production company issues there for sure.  They didn’t pay staff and cast.  You can read about it in articles online 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Yes.  Issues with CITT was different.  It was P.D. Vs Webtoon writer issues I think.  Four Sons was the one that had production issues.  He spent most of a year filming and had nothing to show for it. Production company issues there for sure.  They didn’t pay staff and cast.  You can read about it in articles online 

Four Sons is the title of the drama/movie or the PH’s name??

I saw that announcement yesterday in his IG and thought what a backwards idea to prevent people in posting in SocMed. Free exposure and advertisement...

+2

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@ktcjdrama you don't want to watch this ma? The drama is doggie party :lol:

I don't think I can attempt to pick up another drama now hahaha... 

I did try the first episode. Saw the cute brown poodle, but a bit bored towards the end. And I watched it while reading some news, since I can just listen to the convo. Not feeling the urge to watch tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

PHJ should throw and pinch some salts...

Ya @nrllee why midway said can't sharing video. Should say from the beginning isn't it. 

I know.  So weird.  But I guess all the contracted people know but no one outside knows...and in this day and age, how can you possibly stop it?  Fans are going to post favourite scenes, gifs etc?  It just sounds horribly petty on the part of IHQ?  Honestly for IHQ it’s a move in the wrong direction.

• Like 2

PHJ should starts choosing drama wisely. Problem after problem lining in all of his drama. Don’t know if it’s his or his agency’s fault.... How come the actor himself can’t promote his own drama in SocMed, insane!

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@kokodusdo you follow the twitter account for knives out? Haha they posted and was like could you imagine, ransom is in the relationship with the FL.:joy:

nAh I can’t see him in a romance movie...cause he is MINE!DIPS! Just kidding hahhahha:ph34r:

+2

Get in the line, girl. Hahaha. America's richard simmons is in huge demand. LOL. I have seen one of his romcom movies. What's your number?  I think. Didn't like it very much. 

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Get in the line, girl. Hahaha. America's richard simmons is in huge demand. LOL. I have seen one of his romcom movies. What's your number?  I think. Didn't like it very much. 

Are we talking about The Captain himself?  Ala Chris Evans?  I watched him in Gifted.  Which was a nice “normal” movie (if you could call having a niece with the brain of Einstein “normal”).  I quite liked it.  It brought up interesting topics about what’s important in educating a gifted child.  Do you push them so they “realize their academic potential” at the expense of their social upbringing?  So Knives Out isn’t worth it?

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Are we talking about The Captain himself?  Ala Chris Evans?  I watched him in Gifted.  Which was a nice “normal” movie (if you could call having a niece with the brain of Einstein “normal”).  I quite liked it.  It brought up interesting topics about what’s important in educating a gifted child.  Do you push them so they “realize their academic potential” at the expense of their social upbringing?  So Knives Out isn’t worth it?

Ahhh I didn't watch this gifted movie. I should make some time to watch it. Knives out is a great movie. Everyone who loves a good murder mystery should definitely watch it. 

@Sushimi Ransom is a interesting character, but yes it is weird that you are attracted to Ransom. Hmm. I love Captain America as much as he loves Bucky. LOL. And I just realized that my previous post got Richard simmons'ed. You all know that word, right? I'm not editing it. LOL. 

• LOL 2

@nrllee all I can say is PHJ always bad luck ! He’s a real good actor but always issues with production. I was camping on the Four Men thread for a Long time & saw it all unravel . Production company did not pay staff , PHJ forked out wages from his own pocket . Change cast , because the suspension of filming meant some of the leads did not want to wait . FL was originally Nana , she dropped out with all the problems. And so on. Disaster !!!! :dissapointed_relieved:

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic