Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem  I know.  I researched him :lol:.  The positive to take away is that he seems knee deep in filming his new drama now so he won’t have time to mull over “problems” in Forest.  I did toy with the idea that he could be the problem and perhaps he was just a prima donna because he seems plagued by all these production issues regularly.  But having read articles about his charity work and viewed his mannerisms at fan meetings etc, I am convinced he’s not a prima donna.  So it would be a case of a combination of bad luck and his choices.

I liked his drama Bad Guys.  Man To Man...I am half heartedly watching because the FL annoys me.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I have a love hate relationship between auto correct. Sometimes it auto corrects correctly, then sometimes it auto corrects into some that is weird...

Soft squishy hot cakes.
It becomes: Sofa squishy Hot cakes. 

+2 

Ever heard of SETTINGS, @Sushimi? I got this problem before, I almost got attempted to smash my phone in the floor! 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Definitely but my english is pretty trash so i got to let auto correct to correct my spelling haha

+2 

Don't worry I can translate Singlish for you since it is so close to Manglish :tounge_wink:

@nrllee Man X Man - TBH I was also a tad annoyed with FL but I could accept it after awhile. I liked the setting and the story for MXM. It was pretty well done. Bad Guys- that was  one of the best PHJ roles ever ...he was superb there. 

58 minutes ago, triplem said:

Man X Man - TBH I was also a tad annoyed with FL but I could accept it after awhile. I liked the setting and the story for MXM. It was pretty well done. Bad Guys- that was  one of the best PHJ roles ever ...he was superb there. 

I agree re Bad Guys (the whole cast was good). MXM is okay but FL is annoying so I am not watching it as enthusiastically.  Will need time to warm to her.  I was interested to see if PHJ would convince me that he can do action well.  Ji ChangWook and So JiSub are natural athletes, they move like panthers so action just suits them.  I haven’t watched enough of MXM to form an opinion.  PHJ isn’t awkward or uncoordinated like Yoon ShiYoon is.  He has so far done well in Forest “action” scenes.  But I am not entirely convinced that he’s an action man.

• Like 1

@nrllee @triplem

The FL in Man x Man is very unlikeable (the character not the actress). I was b17ching about her for the whole 16 episodes....Her hair was bad, her expressions were all wrong, how the way she talks was annoying. She is a good actress but her portrayal in Man x Man made me wanted to hit her head from behind, put her inside a sack and throw the sack into the sea.....:skull:

• LOL 2

+2

9 hours ago, nrllee said:

Wait @Dhakra...your fav (?) has been cast in “Train” with Yoon ShiYoon??  What?  I had to google who she was when I saw the news :)

NO WAY! OMG YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

giphy.gif

When does it start? What kind of drama is it? TELL ME EVERYTHING WOMAN!!! Ahhhh I NEED MOAR INFORMATION!

One does not simply google Kyung Soo Jin, you were allowed to see her beauty in search form. 

Edit:

Okay, okay. Sci- Fiction melodrama? Well, okay. Fine I guess.

Parallel universe? Oh gawd-_- Pleaseno, this will be kinda hard already, but okay. I can endure that I guess.

But she hasn't accepted yet. Smart girl.

41 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Okay, okay. Sci- Fiction melodrama? Well, okay. Fine I guess.

Parallel universe? Oh gawd-_- Pleaseno, this will be kinda hard already, but okay. I can endure that I guess.

But she hasn't accepted yet. Smart girl.

Why do I feel the sudden urge to pray that she will accept? :naughty: I want to see how much and how far you will endure for your girl...

• LOL 1

@ktcjdramaHonestly not too far. The last two dramas of her I didn't watch aswell. Joseon Survival was a historical time traveling drama, not even in a million years I would consider watching stuff like that. The other one was "Meloholic and I really tried, but the drama was so weak and her role was very, very hard to endure. 

I mean KSJ is as much eye candy as I can get, acting wise she a really good, but not at a level where I would say okay, I will watch whatever she does because I know it will be good. She accepts roles that are kinda weak.

There is only one actress who is capable of doing this, where I would even watch a historical, time traveling, rom-com drama, where the female lead is possessed by an evil spirit doctor from the future, who then switches her body to an old goddess, who can only speak in old chinese rhymes.

But who is that actress?

@triplemYou don't count, you know it anyway. 

11 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@ktcjdramaHonestly not too far. The last two dramas of her I didn't watch aswell. Joseon Survival was a historical time traveling drama, not even in a million years I would consider watching stuff like that. The other one was "Meloholic and I really tried, but the drama was so weak and her role was very, very hard to endure. 

I mean KSJ is as much eye candy as I can get, acting wise she a really good, but not at a level where I would say okay, I will watch whatever she does because I know it will be good. She accepts roles that are kinda weak.

There is only one actress who is capable of doing this, where I would even watch a historical, time traveling, rom-com drama, where the female lead is possessed by an evil spirit doctor from the future, who then switches her body to an old goddess, who can only speak in old chinese rhymes.

But who is that actress?

@triplemYou don't count, you know it anyway. 

Must be Lee bo young or Kim seul Gi...Right??

• Like 1

+2

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

KSJ is a talented actress but really has not had enough good dramas. 

Yep, sad but true.

@kokodusOh, sister. Well done. Lee Bo Young is the correct answer. Aww, you always act so tough, but in the end you do know your big brothy bro.  

tenor.gif

Kim Seul Gi didn't have enough lead roles or breaking roles (yet). She is always an amazing supporting character but she doesn't have the spectum LBY has. She is heavy eye candy though.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I think hes better in wuxia...

The romance feel more smooth in Untouchable Lovers... 

In Untouchable Lovers, Guan Xiao Tong has the worst hair that I ever seen in my entire life....:crazy: Beaver’s tail, anyone??

3-D66-A4-B6-2-B00-43-A2-B507-76-A12-FE3-

+2

• LOL 2

@kokodusI didn't post any LBY drama :huh: Who would produce, who would watch stuff like that? Okay.....me....if LBY would be in it, but I was just making up a drama to describe that only LBY would be able to make me watch ANY kind of drama.

Who are these people on your profile picture anyway? Is that you? Nah, she seems to be pretty, she can't be you. :P 

Edit: Okay, Zindagi Gulzar Hai, indian drama?