Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @sushilicious

I am watching HPL. Episode 1 is bit boring and over the top, I will see if I will continue....No one can portrayed cringe-worthy role without causing overly cringy reaction better than YIN yet....PMY is pretty and a good actress but I am agreed with @triplem I don't really get her acting....Btw, PMY is sooooo petite borderline on tiny....KJW is as smoldering as usual....

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

the fastest way to touch my heart is a handsome namja :rolleyes:

okay, now that I have thought about it a bit more... for me, handsome namja doesn't really matter. it is all about a moment that touches me and it is difficult to describe but it has to feel genuine?

like I remember the drama scandal. there was a scene where the adopted father finally accepts the kiddo and they both hold hands and walk down the street and the kiddo just smiles like the sun has come out and-- I actually cried when watching..

I loved five children when the lead stood up to his family and asked how they can humiliate him by insulting her and they should talk to him instead. it was such a swoon-worthy moment but the guy is in his 40s and the scene doesn't even include her. just his family.

I loved the suspicious housekeeper where she finally puts away her sadness and gives him a smile and he is touched that he actually cries on seeing her smile. found that so romantic....

so yea, moments with heart.... it doesn't really need to pop out in any way but something that moves me.... if it is handsome namja, it is plus but it doesn't need to be.... maybe I don't have simple tastes? hahahaha...

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla i think the song, setting, pretty face make up for that winter sonata. It was frustating but i continue to watch too lol. 

kekeke... the OST was spot on where you really felt the season of winter. and yea, the story itself was maddening.. the only thing I remember is the guy saying something about how no one knows why the red thread connects two people but once the red thread forms a knot, it can be difficult it cut it no matter how everyone or even the two people try...

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, cenching said:

@triplem @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @sushilicious

I am watching HPL. Episode 1 is bit boring and over the top, I will see if I will continue....No one can portrayed cringe-worthy role without causing overly cringy reaction better than YIN yet....PMY is pretty and a good actress but I am agreed with @triplem I don't really get her acting....Btw, PMY is sooooo petite borderline on tiny....KJW is as smoldering as usual....

+2

It took me till second half of ep.4 to warm up to the drama.... I continue watching only because I want to see KJW... Loving ep.6 so much because he has lots of screen time with varying expressions. I think I can rewatch that episode again and again just for him.

I'd be honest it's still hard for me to see the coupling. Somehow I still see traces of Sec.Kim in PMY. They really should've styled her differently when she is at work, eg.just let her have her hair down all the time would be much better. Her image as Sec.Kim was too strong.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Her image as Sec.Kim was too strong.

Some dramas (especially K drama...<_<) do tend to hitched on the main cast previous popular role purposely, free publicity....Similar to TYH where there were many Goblin's side and minor characters appearance and some "shout out".....

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@cenching I like  @ktcjdrama didn’t warm to it until episode 5 , if you want true , there isn’t good plot , but I watching because made my own plot , what it feel to be dating our lion :joy:

Roar Roar :mrgreen:

@sushilicious my crush , nearly blind me with his fabulous body :love:

@ktcjdrama  watch it now , Behind scene our lion is adorable again :joy:

@triplem the kiss was so bad , when they show it in behind scene, I want to cry literally the kiss only make little contact :rage:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

42 minutes ago, cenching said:

Btw, can I say there is a connection between the smoldering Ryan with that Idol boy with the painter they both seem to attach to???

+2

Yes, we're all speculating that they're brothers.

~ ~ ~ ~

I am now watching My Ajusshi. Hope to finish it over the weekend...

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching I like  @ktcjdrama didn’t warm to it until episode 5 , 

@triplem the kiss was so bad , when they show it in behind scene, I want to cry literally the kiss only make little contact :rage:

Really ? I hv not seen it . Ok I’ll check it later .

—————

Yeo Jin Goo. :love:. He’s a humanoid. @stroppyse

Edited by Guest

First things first, I WILL KILL ANYONE WHO SPOIL ENDGAME FOR ME HERE. I know it is released a few days back in other countries, but only today it got released in my country. And I won't be able to watch it until next week because of an impending exam. I have been avoiding all social networking sites from Monday. Lol. And I know this is the last place that would spoil endgame for me. But still to be on a safe side, I'm giving this warning. Hahaha. @lynne22 I assume you have already watched it. And if you are wondering I have already uninstalled slack from my phone, LOL. I'll come back soon. Don't worry. 

------------

@Lmangla awwww you make me want to watch that JH/JNR show asap. I'll see what I can do. 

@triplemOh my, Bae is in your city?!?!?!?! Is this for another variety show? Or just a casual trip?!?! I wonder whether SHJ was also there. You should have stalked him. LOL. 

• LOL 3

37 minutes ago, kokodus said:

my, Bae is in your city?!?!?!?! Is this for another variety show? Or just a casual trip?!?! I wonder whether SHJ was also there. You should have stalked him. LOL. 

Not sure why . But think he came alone. SHJ new movie should be good. I’m waiting for YYS to sign new drama . By the way your oppa LMH is done with military. :D 

@Lawyerh I approve of your oppa list !!! :P

Edited by Guest

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

Btw, nothing sweet or fluffy in HPL

Cenching trying her luck to hard sell . :D 

@sushilicious would you watch if it was Kim Nam gil in HPL??? 

Edited by Guest

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Does it include fist fight...getting stunk by syringes...? if not...I will pass it lol. 

He screamed like MTG to a driver who he thought trying to kill PMY....He was about to die from caffeine allergy and he portrayed it very well.....:glasses: KJW is not a pretty boy romcom type, so in this role he is far from lover boy....TYH is full fluff and sugar but HPL isn't, it's much more realistic....It does showed some ugly side of fandom in SK though. I am on episode 4 so far and I think I can finish until episode maybe tonight...

+2

• Love 2

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Out of the left field here...Was Ryan Drunk? Why are they in the bathroom together? Somemore asking her to sing?

Wait..it’s outside of the house lol

lol. Asking for the secret house code, then he said is a secret lol...okay that’s enough from me. Lol

LOL.... I was actually wondering why for such a high class residence, the ceramic/marble tiles they use are the small pieces one. Those are usually cheaper. The big slabs are the expensive ones.... LOL.... I cringe at their condo hallway. Yes, it does look like a luxury bathroom LOL.......

• LOL 3