Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Based on Soompi Context 

@Lawyerh Trainee (Don’t worry...will grow one lol)

@sushilicious....Hm....Er.....Legend?

Lyra would be Immortal....Immortal until cannot go beyond Immortal 

@triplem maybe superstar? Because you not really a big big fan?

You’re right , I won’t claim to be a hardcore fan but really enjoyed his recent dramas . I have a Long list of oppas I like , and quite a few on the my bias list . So I move on very fast :joy:

@Dhakra what’s happening with Kill it ? I don’t plan to watch , you can tell me . 

@Ameera Ali Haha . I’m not a fan of cotton candy . But don’t worry when time permits I’ll definitely start HPL . I need to catch up on all my current ones . I feel like I’m running a marathon! :D 

Edited by Guest

34 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Are you missing FP still Ms Triplem? Cause FP is still in your currently watching list lol 

I hv not completed the last sub episode. No time . Since drama has ended , I can take my time . Also since I already know what happened, I’m not in a hurry :D . My other dramas get priority. Also I hv yet to watch my oppa’s recent variety episodes. 

8 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I think I missed the boat on the FP watching. I thought the first episodes were funny, but then I missed a couple of episodes due to RL, and then never went back to pick it up. So, I can't give a lot of appreciation to the drama as yet, but I will say that I think NG looks better without his stache. Does it have a fun finish? @triplem?

Yes . Love how the drama champions the underdog and the  main message is about redemption & forgiveness . So even when it seemed  like the situation was hopeless, the characters had small victories along the way. Yes KNG deserves the praise but it would not be as good if not for the writing / directing and the other characters . All had opportunities for character development & were given their moments to shine . A feel good drama at the end of the day . I enjoyed it .

3 hours ago, triplem said:

@ktcjdrama @stroppyse you guys caught up with this week’s Dear  Citizen ? Plot twist galore & Park Hoo Ja  is one crazy but smart woman.  Very enjoyable episodes @Lmangla r u still watching? 

Only managed to catch up just now. Yes, plot twist galore indeed... just as one "repented", another one decided to cross over to the other side. I am so enjoying the character Park Hoo Ja. She is really one smart woman. I was so shocked actually with the false lead that was dropped for MY. I couldn't believe it. Btw, I envy the way PHJ ate the cake :lol:

@stroppyse Do watch FP. It's a drama that I would rewatch without wanting to skip any scenes at all. Even those scenes without dialogues are so engaging.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama Hiiii! With you saying, even those scenes with dialogues...it really reminded me of the rose petals for some reason lolll

Yes, even those, I don't want to fast forward... Every scene is to be enjoyed to the max! LOL

• Love 1

4 hours ago, triplem said:

@ktcjdrama @stroppyse you guys caught up with this week’s Dear  Citizen ? Plot twist galore & Park Hoo Ja  is one crazy but smart woman.  Very enjoyable episodes @Lmangla r u still watching? 

haven't even caught up from last week. not sure but found it kind of hard to just sit through and watch. guess I lost interest. so what was plot twist galore?

• Like 2

+2

8 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra what’s happening with Kill it ? I don’t plan to watch , you can tell me . 

Nothing much, last two episodes will air this weekend and finally it's actually a bit interesting. But it tells you quite a lot if you have to wait until the last two episodes air to finally get something interesting. Until now it was mediocre at best, I love the second lead though and I think Nana is quite aswell, so I am also watching it for a bit eye candy. Storywise it's really weak though, definitely not a drama I would recommend, but I will give my final rating her after the weekend. 

I usually read about actors in Wikipedia, what caught my attention about Choi siwoon (My fellow citizens) is the link below. I really respected him very much. He seems a good guy.

https://www.christiandaily.com/article/k-pop-band-super-juniors-christian-members-not-ashamed-to-share-their-faith/59552.htm

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I usually read about actors in Wikipedia, what caught my attention about Choi siwoon (My fellow citizens) is the link below. I really respected him very much. He seems a good guy.

https://www.christiandaily.com/article/k-pop-band-super-juniors-christian-members-not-ashamed-to-share-their-faith/59552.htm

Yeah , he’s vocal about his beliefs . So I respect that . He gets trolled a lot .

Spoiler

Think you read about what happened to his family dog that bit the neighbour  more than a couple of years back . Apparently He was still in military service then or just finishing  . The neighbour died of sepsis . It was ruled out that it was directly linked to the bite , but the trolls keep blaming Siwon for it till this day. He & his family had apologised to the neighbours family & they have forgiven but the k nets troll still take it out on him till this day . Every article on the drama keeps having these troll comments . I pity him. It’s his sister’s dog and he wasn’t even around when it happened. But he just took it upon himself to accept blame & halted a lot of activities for over a year out of respect. I remember the height of the issue two years ago , as I was watching his post military drama , Revolutionary love 

@Lmangla i tag you in the drama thread about the plot twist . Too Long to post here :D 

@Dhakra ok put here in spoiler. I’m curious to read . 

15 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ok @Sejabin ~ am curious now, what is this drama "her private life" about? why are there so many scenes? and what was that photo suggestion all about?????

It's about a highly capable female art (painting) curator, who keeps her private life of hardcore fan-girling a boy idol a secret from everyone (work and family), except for a couple of close friends. She even manages a blog/fan-site for that idol under an alias.

• Like 1
  • Love 1