Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Heard that it’s suppperrrr violent....as you know...I’m super clean when it comes to violence :) 

Yeah. ^_^:smirk:

@triplem I reacted to your posts above, but didn't open the spoiler for Psychometric... Will wait for subs. Because I'm short of time with too many dramas, I am choosing not to watch raw for the time being, so that I won't double my watching time.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

did you watch any of his movies? Like even those old ones?

no ....I like KNG but I am not that excited to watch his previous dramas. As to movies , I rarely watch k movies as hard to get eng subs.

@ktcjdrama brace yourself ...

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

@ktcjdrama brace yourself ...

:fearful: someone died?.... Okay, going to sleep now so I can hopefully wake up early to watch subs before going for my meeting.

Or... should I wait after meeting? then the wait for new episode will be shorter too??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:
5 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Good 2nd episode of GoT

i might be one of those few who never followed the series :D

nope, I never watched it either and I don't think we are the only one. one of the channels had a series of funny ads where they tried to get people to watch game of thrones before new season. the ads were funny but not even curious to check out the series...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, triplem said:

@kokodus not watching any c dramas ? What happened to Pineapple head ? No new dramas for him?

My pineapple bae is in the middle of shooting an historical fantasy drama. I think it will come out later this year. So excited for that one!!!!! Not been watching anything much lately. Sighh. 

I actually do get why GoT is much hyped. Dragons + sex/nude scenes + political feud between 7 kingdoms. It's what  epic stories are made of. Haha. I watched the first 2 seasons but for the life of me I couldn't get past the 1st ep of 3rd season even though I have been told pretty great events happen in the 3rd season. Like the red wedding and all. But I have no motivation to watch it anymore. 

@Dhakra I guess something happened to Arya or she did something because all memes in FB are about her. LOL. I remember liking that girl, she was soooooo tough despite her age and size. Hahaha. 

• Like 2

+2

@kokodusYeah, something happened "to" her. 

Spoiler

She had sex ^_^ And not only that, she pretty much throw herself at the guy and "invited" him to have sex. We even had nude Arya scenes (not frontal though)

20 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Get all the attention from the boys lol. This kind of scenes is a no for me. I wonder how the cast felt having to do these...how awkward it might be...

@triplem@Lawyerh Okay good good. Don’t watch lol. Because...just don’t lol.

Hide contents

Because....your glasses will probably pop off if you watch it lol. If you have glasses. Because you will never expect him to do this kind of movie.... :) I mean...it’s a good thing he is open to doing different things but hahaha

946?

Ahh. I know which movie - I saw the cut on YT, my colleague showed me :joy:. That was interesting to say the least . 

Done sushi ! 

hmm I am actually excited for my oppa’s new drama . They are cute together. She’s not the perfect secretary which is refreshing :joy:

sorry I might choose this over HPL if time is tight 

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem when do they update the psychom's episodes every week? Just saying. I might watch it. But if there are anything that i feel better to watch. Then i will watch that.

Thanks for deleting it for me lol

Yup two eps a week. It’s eps 14 today . Next week ends 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

hmm I am actually excited for my oppa’s new drama . They are cute together. She’s not the perfect secretary which is refreshing :joy:

it is so funny that we learn of obscure illness from dramas of all places. like if you didn't watch dramas, would you know that face blindness exists?... the teaser does look interesting....hope am in the mood to watch. when it is airing?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

it is so funny that we learn of obscure illness from dramas of all places. like if you didn't watch dramas, would you know that face blindness exists?... the teaser does look interesting....hope am in the mood to watch. when it is airing?

That’s true. I only discovered the idea of face blindness in dramas .lol!  May 6 . And it’s SBS , you don’t have to worry about the overuse of dark filters :D

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem ur Ha Seok Jin also on Shark. U no watch babe? Lol.. but i think we share similar philosophy "no to makjang drama, cos real life alrd makjang" :joy:

I kind of like KNG x SYJ together. Seems oppa has low key real life crush on her. Lol. But i think SYJ will soon be taken by HB oppa hahaha... Ok ignore me lol... 

I think i will finish LUTYN soon at this rate. And suspect will have KNG withdrawal. 

The link you posted made me want to watch Shark and Pirates :P 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem ur Ha Seok Jin also on Shark. U no watch babe? Lol.. but i think we share similar philosophy "no to makjang drama, cos real life alrd makjang" :joy:

I kind of like KNG x SYJ together. Seems oppa has low key real life crush on her. Lol. But i think SYJ will soon be taken by HB oppa hahaha... Ok ignore me lol... 

I think i will finish LUTYN soon at this rate. And suspect will have KNG withdrawal. 

Aiyo , HSJ is the 2nd lead . I’ll be torn apart . Also the premise is very tragic . I cannot take it . 

Oh SYJ & HB confirmed for new drama . Me not fan of either but it’d be interesting to see what the story is like . 

i do plan to watch One Day , Sushi. I saw it available on Viu. 

Let’s see if he’ll take this 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1319520wpp/ji-chang-wook-in-talks-for-new-romantic-comedy-following-military-discharge