Add and Subtract Game

Admin

37 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hello...can someone talk me through about which dramas Racoon’s character would die? Like  when I talked about how i heard that Raccon have a trope where his character always dies like at the end. Everyone just loling loll.

@triplem @ktcjdrama

Is it that bad? Lol

Go ask our global mod Lyra Yoo on the FP thread . She’s KNG no one fan . Think he died in Bidam. 

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplembabe, when is the so called S2 for BIMFL will be out ? :bawling: No closure :joy:

Yes , I also read online it was like open ended . Because s2 has already been shot but don’t know when they will release  . They actually split the 16 eps into two . Not sure why . 

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem ur baby Ji Soo also Kim surename. Omg. Are u selective only choose Kim guy to ogle? Muahaha

Ok im a bit frustated with non closure ending. Let's move on. Lol. 

I hv no idea . It’s fated :D , I’ll watch & Let you know . 

I’m watching eps 10 of psychoM. Ahh  poor Seung Mo.  he needs a hug 

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

NOOOOO Pwhhhh. Then explain why she is not a my chan fan. He is Kim too :ph34r: LOLL...JKKKKK :) 

Lol FP Thread, someone posted an article.

"IN TALKS FOR A SECOND SEASON"

Read the stuff. And they were like everything is not confirm yet. But they did say that they WANT to do it. LOLL..This doesn't sound like a in talks to me hahaha

I read the article too . Yup nothing set in stone , 

manage your expectations 

@Lawyerh good to know that BIMFL is not yet done. Almost started it, but I will just wait for the 2nd part to be out first before starting. 

I too didn't expect very highly for FP 2nd season, but it's just really nice to know that they even have the thought of it.

36 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Im watching LUTYN no 1... quite funny @sushilicious

oooo enjoy it :D ...I loved it so much. The romance was cute and KNG was super funny...

@sushilicious yup he was too skinny there ...looked old and gaunt. In FP , he looked healthy

11 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lawyerh good to know that BIMFL is not yet done. Almost started it, but I will just wait for the 2nd part to be out first before starting. 

I too didn't expect very highly for FP 2nd season, but it's just really nice to know that they even have the thought of it.

Think maybe i'll wait too..

PsychoM ...is good . The writer keeps throwing us lots of curveballs...the sunflower locket , the Petit Prince...I have many questions :sweatingbullets:

Just now, sushilicious said:

Lol Am contemplating on should i just stick to doctor prisoner or should i go find one more drama to catch :joy:

I actually think Psychometric is good. It's a good balance of romance and crime mystery. It is not easy to achieve this 

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Lol Am contemplating on should i just stick to doctor prisoner or should i go find one more drama to catch 

Maybe you can try Chief Kim, from same writer of Fiery Priest. Starring Namgoong Min, from Doctor Prisoner.

Having watched Chief Kim was one of the reasons I wanted to watch Fiery Priest. That and KNG of course.  

@Lawyerh @sushilicious Gals I was so crazy over LUTYN that I would diligently do recaps etc . I think this was the drama I had the most gifs . I know they say he & Lee Honey got great chemistry - won’t deny that  but he & Kim. Ah Joong are a different level .  I shipped them so hard lol :joy:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

My fave scene too , and I think @Lmangla as well . 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ok going back to my kim Kwon :D 

Edited by Guest

18 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha finished 20 eps of FP, but only need 4 eps of LUTYN to make me swooned.

Even in their 1st medical skinship :joy: , I felt the electricity. I want them to reunite. 

Haha I’m getting distracted 

giphy.gif

i  even hv  gifs for the BTS . Yup I was seriously hardcore. :D 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

note: ohhhh Kim Nam Gil.. I see that he is good in action comedy. I am not sure if he can raise the temperature in romantic comedy dramas. Haven’t seen him in lift up to your name. I see ktjcdrama change her picts during the king loves kdrama airing times because she bet in that forum WKWKWKWKK .. later will try to watch. Other actor that can raise temperature in intimate scene is min young partner in Queen for 7 days.. he is just too daebak. I don’t know his name.  

You should watch LUTYN then... KNG is a good kisser! Maybe @triplem can provide the pressure point kiss :D Yes, I lost a bet in that thread and had to change my DP, lol....

The actor in Q7D is Yeon Woo-jin. He is another great actor. Go watch Marriage Not Dating ~ I think you'll fall in love with him even more.

31 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh @sushilicious Gals I was so crazy over LUTYN that I would diligently do recaps etc . I think this was the drama I had the most gifs . I know they say he & Lee Honey got great chemistry - won’t deny that  but he & Kim. Ah Joong are a different level .  I shipped them so hard lol :joy:.

It's so hard for me not to ship KNG and Honey Lee, especially after the Sakura Walk, but then I  remembered how hard I shipped him and Kim Ah Joong, LOL..... 

• LOL 1

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

You should watch LUTYN then... KNG is a good kisser! Maybe @triplem can provide the pressure point kiss :D Yes, I lost a bet in that thread and had to change my DP, lol....

Omg the pressure point kisss....ok let me provide teaser until they see the episode :D 

I think we had so many bets . I remember @Lmangla even had one of how he might die :D 

giphy.gif

He’s a darn good kisser . This is still the standard to which i hold all deep kisses too . Ok I post in spoiler , I can’t help it . Don’t look if wanna be surprised . I hv a better slo mo one , but too lazy to dig it up. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Edited by Guest

Shall we change the name of this thread?? Kim Nam Gil fanclub?? Seriously each and every post is about him. LOL. 

@Sejabin You dont know Yeon woo Jin?!?! I agree he can raise the temperature very well. But for me it is his sweet smile that I found very attractive. He has no abs or anything but he is such a good actor. Watch Marriage Not dating if you already haven't.

marriagenotdating.jpg

• Like 1

I tried watching HPL ep.1 and a little of ep.2.... Honestly, storywise, not very engaging for me... none of the secondary character attracted me as well... but I will stay a bit for dear KJW... but, if the story doesn't pick up, I'll bail out. 

• Like 1