Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

@triplemThat depends, if we make a bet, we have to define what exactly has to happen. Until she talks like that about someone else and swools about him? Normally around a month. But if we are going to make a bet, she will do everything possible to make me lose it. Even if it means to not like someone else, even if she has to surpress it. So whatever time I say, she will do it in secret, doing everything possible to make me lose.

So we have to set up a specific date she doesn't know in secret and determine the rules between the competitors. We also need a judge again.  Honey @stroppyse is quite busy these days, Farming princess @USAFarmgirl is lost somewhere. Mhm, ah I know. Mom @cenching As mother she won't prefer one children!

@triplemI know. She always has a new one every couple of months. So I would be ready for a bet, but terms should be discussed. :D I have date in mind, but what has to happen is the question. 

See she has a treasure chest that she keeps adding her loves to and they remain there forever! So far I know it has LMH, RJY, Wallace Chung, 'Ye Hua', 'Pineapple head', and Deng Lun (anyone I missed). They will keep popping up now and then cos she loves them all! I suppose it takes her 2.5 months to zip through all their series and bts etc! 

:sweatingbullets: I think I am dead alright!

Spoiler

crosshairs_bullseye_target_t_shirt-r75b9

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Pfffft Y'all know me too well. LOL. It is not my fault that the dramaland keep throwing at me these awesome male leads from time and again. Sighhh. But I swear I have fallen into this Deng Lun realm too deep I'm confident that this will last more than 2.5 months. Hahaha. Anyways my other oppas and geges don't have any other dramas coming up in the near future. So yeah. LOL. 

tumblr_pm3q9mzsm31vso0bbo1_1280.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

The main reason I love Henry Lau is because I always have a soft spot for a man who’s good with strings and a bow....Those men look absolutely sexy...:wub:

@sushilicious

One of the thing that caught my attention in Voice was the Panerai watch MTG wore in the last episode in the roof top scene....That’s a darn gorgeous watch!!! :lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Lmangla How can you ask me to recommend a drama that is not too romantic and fluffy??? That is like the only variety I watch...LOL. Anyways, by mistake I watched Prison playbook last year, which is not romance centric. A nice human drama set in prison. Don't think it will be dark because of the title, it's actually very lighthearted but at the same time wrings out tears at right times. Give it a try. 

• LOL 1

@sushilicious I cannot watch Guest because it’s too scary for me. I actually don’t think I’ll be watching Kingdom either because I can’t do anything scary. I get stressed when I watch scary things and it bothers me. Lol 

@cenching I don’t know, I can’t see the resemblance to Deng Lun other than the complexion. Lol maybe bec I put Deng Lun up there and this guy is not even close to that level of hotness.  

@kokodus hard to imagine some people don’t find Deng Lun attractive at all right? Gah, I love that video of him laughing. His laugh is just THE BEST!!! 

On on another note, I wish they’d release more than 2 eps if I Will Never Leave You a week on Viki. I cannot wait to watch more of it and having to wait for new eps and wait for subtitles is a killer. Loving Zhang Bin Bin in this one. 

• Like 2