Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@mouse007

It’s difficult for PBG to shakes off his boyish charms which is can be both a blessing and a curse...:sweatingbullets: His crying definitely heart wrenching but I am agree that he looked like a boy losing his favorite toy type of cry....:lol:  

I didn’t watch a complete episodes only some snippets here and there plus reading some recaps but I do think aside from the stellar casts, the theme itself is very “shallow”....#FeelingTheHeatOfSomeGlares

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@kokodus Thanks! The snow finally stopped but it's very cold the rest of this week. It's -30 degrees outside with the windchill. Since I'm still recovering from being sick, I'm mainly working from home (thankfully!) and don't have to venture outside. 

You were the first person to mention the ZBB drama here on this thread and I just searched for it and added it to my watch list because I also like Ariel Lin and it looked interesting. Then @USAFarmgirl mentioned it again last week and since I was already finishing TSYB and Encounter, I decided to check it out and I was hooked so I breezed through the first 17 episodes.

I have to laugh when I read about your AoL obsession because it took you forever to watch it and when you finally did, you couldn't get over it. LOL but I don't blame you because it really is sooo good and c'mon, Deng Lun!!!! Speaking of which, when is his next project? I feel like there is this void when he isn't on drama land.

8 hours ago, cenching said:

@mouse007

It’s difficult for PBG to shakes off his boyish charms which is can be both a blessing and a curse...:sweatingbullets: His crying definitely heart wrenching but I am agree that he looked like a boy losing his favorite toy type of cry....:lol:  

I didn’t watch a complete episodes only some snippets here and there plus reading some recaps but I do think aside from the stellar casts, the theme itself is very “shallow”....#FeelingTheHeatOfSomeGlares

@cenching I realized that in this drama - that PBG does boyish charm the best but it's really hard for him to shake it off especially when paired with an older woman like SHK. Sure, the scene where they break up and he begins to cry, you can see the hurt in his eyes and your heart does break for him. But it really did give me the little boy vibe instead of the "man who loses his woman" vibe. I did enjoy the drama even though it's not going to be at the top of my list. I think the cinematography and the music are amazing and the cast is stellar. I think that although there were outside factors that posed challenges to their relationship, it really only boiled down to CSH having the courage to go for what she wants without putting everyone else before her wants.

• Like 3

@mouse007

His boyish charms is what made PBG THE PBG....:lol: He can be manly like in certain scenes in Moonlight most likely due to his child-like CP but in Encounter I kept getting a babyish vibe...SHK is a strong mature woman both in real life and in character while  PBG in real life and in drama is a baby boy.....He doesn’t got a chance to be manly in Encounter....

Jang NaRa and C actress Joe Chen are some of the celebrities who have baby face with child-like charms who having difficulty to play strong mature character despite their mature age. I hope PBG won’t join the club....:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@cenching I think he is fine when he's paired with someone who is the same age or younger than him because he doesn't look so boyish compared to them unlike being paired with SHK in Encounter. It's hard not be type-cast based on looks since like you said, he does boyish charm so well.

• Like 3