Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

2 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@phikyl @Dhakra  ehhhmmmm, I plank to 1:30 to start, don’t think I have ever passed 3min.  Ohhhh you guys are gym rats.  I yoga :lol: used to run, knee won’t cooperate.

@Dhakra do you have a fitbit or some device to target your HR to?

Well I never do these at the start. :D If you have seen my routine I described to phikyl, I have quite some stuff beforehand. I guess 1:30 before everything else, could be possible. 

Well, no I have not. Is it mandatory? Our cardio devices have a function that displays your current HR, always aim to be around 150-170. Seems to be the sweet spot.

@triplemGood choice. 

6 hours ago, staygold said:

The main reason why I never watched this show even though it was highly rated. Maybe sometime when I am feeling calm I shall give it a go!

I loved Mother, I really did. Fav drama of 2018, but I was sometimes painful to watch and look at the screen. It never felt really like a crime drama, it was just.....so emotional. I was never at ease while watching, although the drama itself was always calm. 

Mother never did too much, but no matter what it did, you felt never fine. 

@bairamaSo that is your crush in your current avatar?

CoN

@bedifferentThat is a good way to describe it. It wasn't as polished as Signal or Tunnel. I liked the cast though, but it really didn't had any big names. 

I also agree with combining two different genres and keeping the balance, but I have to say that sometimes the complexity of WK's case needed a lot of sympathy. I did enjoy the Red Cry case a lot more, maybe because of the social component. 

Mother sure was smaller than CoN in terms ob spotlighting child abuse, CoN showed different cases from different angles with different reasons. No case was like the other, they all showed different styles of child abusing. But due to that you never also were completely into one case, well except maybe Ha Na. 

CoN aimed more on the child abuse itself and various cases, Mother grabbed you more on the emotional side, showing you one big case than multiple smaller case and since you stick with the character through 16 episodes.

CoN was never really about catching the culprit, it was rather about if you really want to catch a culprit that saves children. It was about Kang struggling with himself. His last talk with his superior showcased that pretty well.

3 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@phikyl @Dhakra  ehhhmmmm, I plank to 1:30 to start, don’t think I have ever passed 3min.  Ohhhh you guys are gym rats.  I yoga :lol: used to run, knee won’t cooperate.

@Dhakra do you have a fitbit or some device to target your HR to?

Yep! I am most definitely a gym rat. I hated cardio but once I started lifting weights, I was hooked. 

I know you asked @Dhakra this but I actually do have a fitbit Versa to target HR and track all my stats. 

Edit:  494

@triplem ooooh I'm soo scared that we are actually in sister-brother alike borderline:joy: I don't know.. He is just that good. The way he talks, the way he gets excited to switching ideas and mind.. His looks that always calm and down to earth.. I think we already can be considered as good friends. 4 years above me so I'm really scareeeeddd:joy: *suddenly too panickkk

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@triplem if others disturbed with this heart pouring time lol

Spoiler

We get close because we are keep talking to each other. He was saying that he is surprised that when he is talking to me, I'm maturer than girls around his age that he knows lol. But one day he also was saying if only I'm bit older, he would definitely choose me on his list and makes me as his target:joy:

Eyyy I'm tickled 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1