Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Guys I have completed reading the whole book - Three Lives , three Worlds and a Pillow Book...

Spoiler Alert ... Lolzzz..

Spoiler

It will be super super super fun to watch Vengo Gao handing over Dilreba's undergarments.. :tongue:

till now we have only seen Feng Jiu running to Dijun... This time we wil see Dijun taking interest FIRST TIME EVER/..

They will have a kid too ... Bai Gun Gun..

Little Rice Ball also plays some important role with Cheng Yu...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@LSGLMH_88 oooo that sounds interesting lols....i like that ideas of DiJun running after FengJiu instead :D 

i had been immerse in quite a number of books but they are not the type that got adapted into a drama lols....

• Like 5

2 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

Guys I have completed reading the whole book - Three Lives , three Worlds and a Pillow Book...

Spoiler Alert ... Lolzzz..

Hide contents

It will be super super super fun to watch Vengo Gao handing over Dilreba's undergarments.. :tongue:

till now we have only seen Feng Jiu running to Dijun... This time we wil see Dijun taking interest FIRST TIME EVER/..

They will have a kid too ... Bai Gun Gun..

Little Rice Ball also plays some important role with Cheng Yu...

Aren’t they coming up with a c drama for this ?

8 hours ago, rosierosie said:

498 I just finished TFD and I love binge drama or current airing drama too. Can someone recommend any current or past dramas please??

Genre ? C drama or k drama?

• Like 5

@triplem Yes, but they haven't started filming yet. Probably won't until later this year I guess since Dilraba is pretty busy as is Vengo Gao. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@triplem yep they are.... but no broadcast date yet... Hopefully shooting will start after Dilreba completes shooting for the movie... people are expecting it to start around july last onwards hopefully...so broadcast may be by this year end or next year...!!!

@Jillia Can you please tell me what Vengo is doing except Legend of Fuyao...??

@angelangie hehe I tell you , There is even more funny scenes ... can you imagine Feng Jiu Bathing and Dijun jumping in the water???  Lolzzz... Trust me when I was reading , I was only imagining them and my imagination was super fun... !!!  I feel drama version will be more fun to watch...!!!

• Like 5

@Jillia again supporting role maybe ?? I feel this man has the caliber to run a drama solely on his neck... He deserves a lead role..!!

@angelangie What else do you read??? Please suggest some.... I am going through drama withdrawal syndrome... !!! Lolzzz... this is the time I look forward to reading books...!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1